Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Man Hands

Can you get past them?

What if she is perfect otherwise, decent personality, agrees with your gambling, can cook, doesn't disrespect you in public, likes to get wild but looks like she's not loose, etc. but has Man Hands:

Large lumber jack style hands that could break a 2 x 4 in half

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Nope, worked with a chick that had the roughest hands I ever saw on a chick. total turnoff

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

if she can fix my car also when it breaks down, I might be able over look it

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Imagine if she was a Proctologist

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

fuk that

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

If i can put a pillow over a b!tches face i can probably put one over her hands as well

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

If she's hot and I can get it, I can deal with some man hands.

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Might not let her jerk me off cus it would be weird/dangerous just like a girl with braces blowing you but other than that why not?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I do not give a fuk

If she can give me a hand job she is cool

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33062

Definitely a turn-off

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I do not give a fuk

If she can give me a hand job she is cool

JJ you would not care if it was a MAN'S hand giving you a hand job.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Callouses = better friction

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

they are good for me. Well hung.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

All u saying that u wouldnt cos of the slightly used look have no fukkin idea and will be virgins 4 life. The hands are the one part of the body that cannot escape aging, be you male or female...

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Back in college, there was an oyster bar we used to go to during happy hour every now and then. The oyster shucker was a girl, she was cute, had a hot body and was pretty cool, we'd always flirt with her and she would always give us a few free oysters. One afternoon my buddy and I are there having a few beers and we're flirting with her as usual when she reaches out and touches my arm. That's usually a good sign, but when she touched me I kinda jerked my arm back. I didn't mean to, but dam it felt like some longshoreman was trying to caress my arm and it freaked me out. I tried to cover it up, saying her hands were cold from the ice, but she knew. Later, my buddy was like WTF. I told him it was like construction worker hands and I couldn't place the way her hands felt to the way she looked, it was just weird.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Cougar Bait

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    Back in college, there was an oyster bar we used to go to during happy hour every now and then. The oyster shucker was a girl, she was cute, had a hot body and was pretty cool, we'd always flirt with her and she would always give us a few free oysters. One afternoon my buddy and I are there having a few beers and we're flirting with her as usual when she reaches out and touches my arm. That's usually a good sign, but when she touched me I kinda jerked my arm back. I didn't mean to, but dam it felt like some longshoreman was trying to caress my arm and it freaked me out. I tried to cover it up, saying her hands were cold from the ice, but she knew. Later, my buddy was like WTF. I told him it was like construction worker hands and I couldn't place the way her hands felt to the way she looked, it was just weird.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    see it's not so cut and dry

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

I love that show...