ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Soccer: FIFA investigating Nig/Arg match

Strange betting patterns.

Are you serious? Anyone who saw the Argentina lineup would be insane to bet Arg there as a favorite. Third-string lineup, Nigeria trying to get a win at home.

Really should be obvious. Not sure the Argy players even had to try to fix it.

Not sure there's anything here.

Ced's shadow
    Ced's shadow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I heard today in the news they're also investigating some Gold Cup matches, apparently there's rumors that betting houses based out in Singapore cashed out big with certain results, don't remember 2 of them but one was Costa Rica - Cuba, which I hardly doubt of, if I read/hear something else, I will for sure post it out.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take El Salvador ML tonight. El Salvador playing in RFK in DC is like them playing in San Salvador.

Sanka
    Sanka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2468

Old news.

A lot of money came in on Over 4.5 goals a few minutes before regulation time. The ref then added 5 minutes of overtime and gave Argentina a controversial penalty in the 98th (!) minute. Guess who they're investigating...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

There is so much betting going on in soccer it is unreal and lots of these players are not rich

they need to gamble

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

FIFA is dumb. If they just pull up the tape from when this 3rd rate Argentine team played Poland they could see there's no match fixing here.

Ced's shadow

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    There is so much betting going on in soccer it is unreal and lots of these players are not rich

they need to gamble
    JJ, most soccer fraud's done in asia, leagues there are rigged as hell, players involved

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Teams who fix games are usually poor nations or players who get paid shit by their managements. Refs are usually the main culprits since they control the game obviously.

Ced's shadow

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Teams who fix games are usually poor nations or players who get paid shit by their managements. Refs are usually the main culprits since they control the game obviously.
    Not necesarily, greed by far exceeds the player's status, is really hard to see a poor football player nowadays anyways. What I do agree to do, is the referees part, most of rigged games come that way.