jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Anyone Declaring Pro Gambler Status Next Month

Always some guy that quits his job and uses all his money by becomming pro gambler

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Me... I'm thinking about cockfighting full-time.

underthe total
    under
    underthe total's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have applications in at all 3 mcdonalds in my area, i hope they call tomorrow

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14852

I thought this only happened after the first couple of NFL weeks

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

no, but thinking about getting a second job so i can keep my amatuer status!

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Some guys who live in the sticks can pull it off where they only have $500 a month in bills including mortgage, living out in some corn field in the midwest etc. or guys getting government assistance in the projects. No way I could live off gambling where I live. Costs are too dam high. If you don't win 1500-2k a month just to cover rent, food, bills entertainment etc you will be out on your ass. Grinding out 1k a month or so may be possible to live comfortable in less expensive areas but when you need to win 2500-4k a month just to live a modest life you are playing with fire. Stick to working and grind out profits betting then retire early.

underthe total
    under

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Some guys who live in the sticks can pull it off where they only have $500 a month in bills including mortgage, living out in some corn field in the midwest etc. or guys getting government assistance in the projects. No way I could live off gambling where I live. Costs are too dam high. If you don't win 1500-2k a month just to cover rent, food, bills entertainment etc you will be out on your ass. Grinding out 1k a month or so may be possible to live comfortable in less expensive areas but when you need to win 2500-4k a month just to live a modest life you are playing with fire. Stick to working and grind out profits betting then retire early.

speak for yourself dipshit

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

I make money but not enough to quit my job

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by underthe total View Post
    speak for yourself dipshit
    the entire post was speaking for myself shithead, if you don't understand the meaning of a post it may be best not to comment on it.

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

I would if I could constantly win and had a huge bankroll. I don't really have either one figured out just yet.

underthe total
    under

the entire post was telling people how it is.

its wrong

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ive been a pro gambler since I fell outta the womb

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Like I said reading comprehension, clearly states I could not do it where I live, which is clear;y speaking for myself which you "told" me to do, then I note it may be possible to get what you need if your bills are not expensive and if you try to do it in an expensive area my opinion is you are playing with fire because if you can't come up with the cash you are SOL. Night school may be agood idea for you.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Me... I'm thinking about cockfighting full-time.
    my rooster is slow but big. Most buys have small but fast roosters. I can make a living n cockfighting for sure.

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have to renew next month but with all the shit books on top i may pass. Carib is all id consider but they deal 20 cent lines.. Now my ? is if I have over 5k in 3 different books on top this does not warrant pro status? I also have that with Heritage!!

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Always some guy that quits his job and uses all his money by becomming pro gambler

Coach, the way u lead the subject of some threads by a punchline is hilarious !!

Hope long years and 1000k posts to you JJ

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Of course I will renew. Not sure why ANYONE who posts here daily would not renew their PRO status. Why be on gambling forum if you do not gamble?