DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    banging fat chicks is still cool, depending on size.
    I like a little meat on chicks bones, much better than bitches whose ribs you can feel and A cups. 150 and under though. Anymore is too fat

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    I like a little meat on chicks bones, much better than bitches whose ribs you can feel and A cups. 150 and under though. Anymore is too fat
    i banged a 150 who was fuking fine as fuk. big ole perky and a fat ass.

she was worth every pound.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

i banged a 150 who was fuking fine as fuk. big ole perky and a fat ass.

she was worth every pound.
    Yeah man some chubby chicks have unreal curves. Every guy has fcuked a fatty at one point in their life and/or gotten head.

I met some chick online once looked alright in her face pics obv. Of course when I met her she was a fat fcuk. 200+ pounds. Let her suck me off a few times and blew it in her face then dropped her off Referred her to some other buddies who repeated the process Ahh the good old days of ages 17-21.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

I'm actually doing more dumb shit the older I get.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    Also i fell on my back, and my back swelled up to the size of a basketball, and that's when they first found out I had cancer.

Well that fall ended up being a good thing then. Maybe if you didn't find out you had cancer at that moment, you might not be here posting with us.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

ahhh. firecrackers.

roman candle wars! those were fun times.

the fuk @ cancer? are you all healed now?

well, yes and no.
    Its a long long story so I will try to be as short as possible.
    First surgery to remove tumor and spinal fusions and skin flap/graph. 9.1.05.
    Lasted 28 hours.
    Was in Hospital for 1.5 months. Spinal fusion was from s1-l5
    Fusion Failed.
    First revision. 7-23-07 spinal fusion now s1 to l4
    Spinal fusion failed
    third attempt, 2nd revision.
    Surgery was no possible due to a massive infection of hardware, hardware removed. started on antibiotics for 10 weeks, picc line placed.
    7/05/10 Part 1
    Sine my back/spine now is so f'd up, there is two surgeries needed. First surgery is to remove parts of my spine to make my back straighter.
    7/06/10 Part 2
    Fusion put in now from s1 to t10

8/20/10
    Burn from heating pad, massive infection in back, spread to hardware.

Hospital stay for 1.5 months.
    Thankfully I did not need a skin graph or flap, i had a vacc attached to my wound for a month, which helped new tissue grow, they then just stiched and pulled the skin back together.
    HOWEver, this is the worst part, I had to be on strict, strict, bed rest for 6 weeks! They even put me in this special bed that feltl like a water bed but it pulstated to help blood flow.
    Anyways the infection was gone after 12 weeks, and the wound healed nicley.
    The cancer has been gone for 5.9 years now.
    My spinal fusion this time looks much better, just from outside appearance it looks great. Have x-rays next month.

It has done its share of damage, from the surgeries I will have permanent nerve damage in my back/leg, and left foot.
    Constant pain in back, legs, hips
    On pain meds probably for the rest of my life. Methadone , morphine, lyircs, savella.

Anyways, yeah I really didn't want to type all of this up. because this is supposed to be a fun thread.
    dont mean to be a debbie downer

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    well, yes and no.
    Its a long long story so I will try to be as short as possible.
    First surgery to remove tumor and spinal fusions and skin flap/graph. 9.1.05.
    Lasted 28 hours.
    Was in Hospital for 1.5 months. Spinal fusion was from s1-l5
    Fusion Failed.
    First revision. 7-23-07 spinal fusion now s1 to l4
    Spinal fusion failed
    third attempt, 2nd revision.
    Surgery was no possible due to a massive infection of hardware, hardware removed. started on antibiotics for 10 weeks, picc line placed.
    7/05/10 Part 1
    Sine my back/spine now is so f'd up, there is two surgeries needed. First surgery is to remove parts of my spine to make my back straighter.
    7/06/10 Part 2
    Fusion put in now from s1 to t10

8/20/10
    Burn from heating pad, massive infection in back, spread to hardware.

Hospital stay for 1.5 months.
    Thankfully I did not need a skin graph or flap, i had a vacc attached to my wound for a month, which helped new tissue grow, they then just stiched and pulled the skin back together.
    HOWEver, this is the worst part, I had to be on strict, strict, bed rest for 6 weeks! They even put me in this special bed that feltl like a water bed but it pulstated to help blood flow.
    Anyways the infection was gone after 12 weeks, and the wound healed nicley.
    The cancer has been gone for 5.9 years now.
    My spinal fusion this time looks much better, just from outside appearance it looks great. Have x-rays next month.

It has done its share of damage, from the surgeries I will have permanent nerve damage in my back/leg, and left foot.
    Constant pain in back, legs, hips
    On pain meds probably for the rest of my life. Methadone , morphine, lyircs, savella.

Anyways, yeah I really didn't want to type all of this up. because this is supposed to be a fun thread.
    dont mean to be a debbie downer
    wow thats hardcore pal.

glad you're ok.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Yeah, its been tough. Just hoping, this spinal fusion works. Big X-rays in a couple weeks.

First 12