Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Honestly, Is this normal?

Anytime i see my friends or whoever drunk i assume these people are losers and dont even deserve my respect.. In a way I think these people are useless human beings.. Even when theyre sober I dont even listen to anything they say.. I never take these people seriously

Its not like I wanna be mean this way .. Its just the way I feel.

Random i know

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Aren't you the guy who showed multiple pictures of his girlfriends stained asshole? And you also posted numerous pics of weed you were gonna smoke? And now you wanna be a morals police?

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Yes it's normal for assholes to judge other people without putting a finger on their own problems

Rod1010

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    Aren't you the guy who showed multiple pictures of his girlfriends stained asshole? And you also posted numerous pics of weed you were gonna smoke? And now you wanna be a morals police?
    Your basically judging me while I was 19 and still had the brain of a teenager .. My brain changed and I matured so the person who posted that picture was basically a useless teenager with no brain ..

Things have changed

Rod1010

Im not happy feeling this way also .. My brain just makes me feel this way .. I constantly make fun of these people and actually feel bad.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

rod you have a lot of growing up to do

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

To each his own. You'll change your views quite often over the next few years. It's been less than a year since you got jj all worked up with your mullet pics and the brown butt wasn't too far back either.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rod, yes, you're in the stage where you want to do something new every week.

Today you're an MMA fighter.

Next week you're a figure skater.

After that you'll be a plumber.

Just calm down Rodney.

puff.

Rod1010

Noser .. Thats the thing.. People I know keep telling me I grew up too fast .. Its weird.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

It's not normal,rod...

Drunks are the best....

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

lmao at grew up, go read the koran or whatever that stupid thing is called. Your fvcked up and that's all there is too it. I predict you to pull a shrink soon

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

if anything they don't take him serious

Greekster
    Greekster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6153

This guy sounds so annoying....like the kind of person who has found God and now has become so preachy its obnoxious and annoying.

Other ppl who sound like this are those ppl who have lost 350 lbs after dieting or ppl who have quit smoking and drinking and now cant stop talking about their sobriety and preach it to others.

The original post doesnt make sense to me....first he says he thinks his "friends" are losers because they are drunk, but his "friends" are also losers and useless when they are sober? Well which one is it?

Maybe overall they are losers or maybe you just dont have anything in common with them and you should cut ties with them.

It is funny how when someone has personal growth no matter how small it is, they often become obnoxious ass holes.

But then again, I am drunk right now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: obamaismyuncle, cant call it, and Not-A-Kid

nosniboR11
    fu

Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    Noser .. Thats the thing.. People I know told me I grew up too fast .. Its weird.
    maybe in certain areas, yes

your a good guy just dont judge nobody, to each his own

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Everyone is different
    Rod you sound like a square

Rod1010

I dont even want to feel this way!!! My brain just changed I guess.. I would never judge anyone before and now everything changed!

nosniboR11
    fu

I dont even want to feel this way!!! My brain just changed I guess.. I would never judge anyone before and now everything changed!
    that is why I said you have a lot of growing up to do, you are still in that stage of life, it will change, just hang in there and GO GET A NEW GIRLFRIEND

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

who gives a fukk, judge everyone however you want.

i'm sure there are plenty of people that judge you, especially if you're an asshole.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Greekster View Post
    It is funny how when someone has personal growth no matter how small it is, they often become obnoxious ass holes.
    exactly.

Rodney slow down you're a little too young to be giving life coaching advice.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Rod...you know I like you, pal. But remember....you're just a kid. Not saying that in a bad way at all, just stating a fact. Kids always go thru all kinds of shit while you're trying to figure out who you are. Part of growing up.

The truth is that no one is going to take you serious in life until at least 26 - 27. Prior to that you simply haven't lived enough to experience much. You can't really be in a position to give opinions on how others live their lives when yours has only just begun.

Like I said....I truly think you're a great guy and one of my fave young posters. Don't be in a hurry to grow up. It'll come quicker than you can possibly imagine. Enjoy your youth, pal. Its fleeting!
    Points Awarded:

Rod1010 gave opie1988 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Rod1010

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    lmao at grew up, go read the koran or whatever that stupid thing is called. Your fvcked up and that's all there is too it. I predict you to pull a shrink soon
    Go find a job loser.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

means youre a square. yes thats still a term for lack of a better one. if its a drunken idiot-its a drunken idiot. if its your buddy slightly incapacitated and more open to speakin his mind then thats what it is.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

You seem to think pretty highly of yourself lately Rod since you've made this big lifestyle and forum change where you're so mature now. No need to judge others and look down on them.

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Your basically judging me while I was 19 and still had the brain of a teenager .. My brain changed and I matured so the person who posted that picture was basically a useless teenager with no brain .. Things have changed
    You haven't even been here a year guy. How old are you now, 20?
    Get off your high horse. Nobody wants to hear this holier than thou BS from somebody who hasnt even been around the block yet.

Rod1010

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    You seem to think pretty highly of yourself lately Rod since you've made this big lifestyle and forum change where you're so mature now. No need to judge others and look down on them.
    Cuse.. I could care less about the forum change .. I was talking about my real life thoughts.. I usually only post here when im at work and bored just like im doing now..

Interesting answers tho..

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

It's all good man...better to change for the better than not By the way...can I have your girlfriends number?

Rod1010

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    It's all good man...better to change for the better than not By the way...can I have your girlfriends number?
    Not my gf man

Cuse0323

Cuse.. I could care less about the forum change .. I was talking about my real life thoughts.. I usually only post here when im at work and bored just like im doing now.. Interesting answers tho..
    Yeah I included lifestyle in my response. You look down on smokers and drinkers, but I remember not too long ago you posting pictures of your weed. It's great that you're improving things but don't act like you have it all figured out. None of us do.

Rod1010

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Yeah I included lifestyle in my response. You look down on smokers and drinkers, but I remember not too long ago you posting pictures of your weed. It's great that you're improving things but don't act like you have it all figured out. None of us do.

Of course i posted pics of my weed.. I was basically still a kid back then with no brain.. I would honestly feel embarassed for anyone that posted those kind of pics with an adult brain.. I have nothing figured out .. Im sure once I get married and have kids ill have different views on life ..

Cuse0323

Well glad you matured so well in less than a year. Get back to us in a few years.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Put your finger in his asshole

Before you judge an asshole

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

narcissistic personality disorder / case closed

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Roddy I love ya...you know this...

I share this with you out of love, because I once felt the same way. I have said on this forum before that in my younger years (not that I am terribly old) I attempted to make my living as a musician. Was in a decent band, but nothing of course that a sane adult would choose to listen to. When you live that lifestyle, at that age, you tend to do some things that you arent exactly proud of....and I was no different. I will not get into them, as the statute of limitations have yet to run out

I was what you may call a "loser" in the sense that if you could consume it and "have a good time"....I was game. I lived like that for quite some time, as did all my friends. Fortunately, for me, I had that "aha" moment (the birth of my first son) and I changed my way of thinking...and did so FAST. Becoming a dad will do that to you, though I dont suggest you go out and seek it just for the maturity factor. I started to look down upon my friends, and stopped hanging out with them. Well guess what? They too had their individual "aha" moments and cleaned themselves up. They are great people with great lives....they are good parents....and they don't associate with me anymore. I alienated myself...by thinking I was better than them. When in reality, they just werent at the same place that I was at the same time.

I miss those friends. I really do. I have no one to blame but me, and it sounds like you could be doing the same type of thing. You're too young for that. Grow up, but not all at once. Instead of being stoned or drunk all the time....maybe every once in a while. Or at LEAST don't look down on your friends because they enjoy the same life that you enjoyed 6 months ago....it will come back and burn you someday and you will lose good people.

There....I just blew your mind with enlightenment.
    Points Awarded:

Rod1010 gave WvGambler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Of course i posted pics of my weed.. I was basically still a kid back then with no brain.. I would honestly feel embarassed for anyone that posted those kind of pics with an adult brain.. I have nothing figured out .. Im sure once I get married and have kids ill have different views on life ..
    back then=6months ago

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    back then=6months ago
    thats what i was thinkin- feels like those threads were 4-6 months ago.

still a kid if you think you can grow up in 5 months kid. But im not hatin.

i dont think he intended this thread to be hostile against us alchies- if you think about it- this is really a way a lotta people look at heavy drinkers sometimes- girls mostly. if you pay attention to how they talk to you when youre drunk- you will see this to be an occurance.

12 Last