EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Even the Atheists gotta believe in this right???

" A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his own opinions." ~Proverbs 18:2

It was today's Sales quote on Justsell.com. Anyways it reminds me of a few people I know and obviously a bunch of people I come across on here.

Friday...Go get it!!!

Whats the best plays of the day and why??? I haven't been able to get into a groove lately in baseball.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Eddie,

You are too smart for us...

Winners Eddie, that's all that matters in the end...

Doesn't matter how big your rooster is if you can't pick winners!!!

Winners Eddie....

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

People who believe in virgin births and zombie resurections from a 2000 year old fictional book are the ones shying aways from understanding science and reality are they not?

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Eddie, You are too smart for us... Winners Eddie, that's all that matters in the end... Doesn't matter how big your rooster is if you can't pick winners!!! Winners Eddie....
    fader...I've seen you been on a nice streak lately...whose ur play 2day? The mets with Capuano. Might be a good play. Heart breaking loss last night....

We'll leave my rooster out of this one....Fader, my rooster loves it when I win. For some sick reason I'm liking Houston today so far.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    People who believe in virgin births and zombie resurections from a 2000 year old fictional book are the ones shying aways from understanding science and reality are they not?
    Jarvol I know your always very outspoken here...I respect you and your opinions.
    Whats ur play of the day?
    I'm not shying away from science or reality, as I don't know what happened in the past. I am one of those dudes that believes nothing I hear and half of what I see...Something I need science to prove for me- What came first? Chicken or the egg? That is some shit right? I love life and this world we live on. Whatever it is evolution or a higher power...I love it and respect it.

CreaturE
    Thanks to everyone helping me!!!
    CreaturE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lmao EDDIE, this thread is great. Every response has been: <name> hey, you've had some nice plays in the past, what's your play for today?

I love it man.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

Creature your the man!

Go for a nice jog and then come back and give me ur play for the day! Thanks!

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Never met anyone like that. Everyone I know, especially people on here, delight in understanding others and are hesitant and humble to give their opinion.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

Quote Originally Posted by HauntingTheHoly View Post
    Never met anyone like that. Everyone I know, especially people on here, delight in understanding others and are hesitant and humble to give their opinion.
    too funny

CreaturE
    Thanks to everyone helping me!!!
    CreaturE's Avatar Become A Pro!

EDDIE, taking picks from myself would be like taking a pick from a blind deaf man. Never, NEVER, tail myself.