iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Me Bet

Making a bet with myself and posting here so its documented, terms as followed:

Starting tomorrow, Friday June 17, I will not place a real money bet for 1 week, June 17 - June 23. During this time frame I must go 1 entire week without eating any meat and I must run a minimum of 3 miles daily on the treadmill or minimum of 12 miles daily on the stationary bike.

Terms Overview

* F June 17 through TH June 23

* No Meat

* Run 3 miles minimum or bike 12 mile minimum daily

* No real money betting allowed during this time frame

If I fell to accomplish any of the terms of this agreement, I am not allowed to bet real money for 1 month, no exceptions.

I realized my health is going to shit and I've been slacking in this area. And really whats the point if you profit from gaming if you are not in good health to enjoy it.

That's all, life is not going to be fun in the coming week, but must be done.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

So your blaming gambling for you being a fat out of shape typical American? I don't understand why you can't gamble, eat healthy, and stay active?

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

If u drink ur gonna break every guideline u set

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    So your blaming gambling for you being a fat out of shape typical American? I don't understand why you can't gamble, eat healthy, and stay active?
    First off, I am not a fat out of shape typical American as you put it, I'm 6'2" and currently weigh 235. My playing weight 2 years ago when I hung them up for good was 205, I would like to get back to this weight.

Second part of your statement, I am very capable of doing all you mentioned but would like to concentrate on this one area for one week and give it my full cooperation because everyone that works out knows that the first week to two weeks is the most difficult to get over that hump.

Thanks for caring bud.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by Ninersnut View Post
    If u drink ur gonna break every guideline u set
    Haven't had a sip of booze in almost 10 months

iceminers26

typical SBR responses right out of the gate, not surprising, this fkn place is filled with Negative Nancys

CreaturE
    Thanks to everyone helping me!!!
    CreaturE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best of luck man! You can do it. I'm working on a similar thing myself. If I'm not mistaken you posted on the thread I started. If you need anyone to talk to, feel free to PM me.
    I'm a depressed little fat ginger in need of losing weight and has lived through more sh1t than most people twice my age.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by CreaturE View Post
    Best of luck man! You can do it. I'm working on a similar thing myself. If I'm not mistaken you posted on the thread I started. If you need anyone to talk to, feel free to PM me. I'm a depressed little fat ginger in need of losing weight and has lived through more sh1t than most people twice my age.
    Hey bud, yeah I did comment in your thread yesterday, wishing you good luck in your quest. I saw you are throwing in weights into your routine as well, I'm just going to stick to cardio for a few weeks before picking up any weights....I need to drop some LBS, about 30 to be exact.

Best of luck, will be stopping by your thread to check up on how you are doing in your goal.

CreaturE
    Thanks to everyone helping me!!!
    CreaturE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Back at ya.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Get it ice, you've got some serious will power being able to stop drinking so you can do this easy. Rode a bike for like a 1/2 mile yesterday and could barely do it. Once you do this, come back with some winners for us.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

can i ask why sbr needed to be informed of this?

will u make a daily shit thread with pics

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    can i ask why sbr needed to be informed of this? will u make a daily shit thread with pics
    I posted so its documented and that I won't be posting any picks for the coming week because of it. If you want me to do a daily shit thread with pics, I guess I could just for you. Thanks for posting Trick, you're top notch

iceminers26

sorry Trick, I shouldn't have mocked you, I realize that its a difficult time for Cards backers and for us Buccos backers its a completely different story, my apologies

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

guy im on hardcore tilt last few days, fuking chasing the cards

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    guy im on hardcore tilt last few days, fuking chasing the cards
    My biggest losing chase ever was with the Cards about 6 or 7 years back when the Royals swept them in a 4 game series, basically buried me at the time, will never forget that feeling