raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Hey Opie...

serious question... have you ever seen Roy Tarpley out at the clubs or anything? for quite some time, i was doing business in Dallas for a few months out of the year...and through a client of mine, who is an sports agent, he and i got to be friends of sorts ( going to clubs/after parties/etc.) not a whole lot of legal shit going on...i was just wondering if you have ever run across him in your days.

fwiw, i first met the guy in a nightclub restroom...he had at least a 1/2 ounce of white on him and was basically hanging out waiting on girls to sneak into the guys bathroom.

guy was pretty damn functional as far as addicts went...guy has always been able to hoop it

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I never saw Roy out in clubs. I was under 21 for all but the last of the 2nd stint he pulled with the Mavs, so I wasn't able to hang at most of the places he would've been. I did run into numerous Cowboys during their heyday in the mid-90's, though. Guys were exactly like you've heard and read about. Total rockstars. Did whatever they wanted. Fukked whoever they wanted. Unreal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

money moves people ,

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He was some rebounder, it was a shame

Wasted talent

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

opie did you hang at the Fantasy ranch? i can't believe that place closed. i got away with bloody murder in there as far as breaking sexual orienation laws

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    serious question... have you ever seen Roy Tarpley out at the clubs or anything? for quite some time, i was doing business in Dallas for a few months out of the year...and through a client of mine, who is an sports agent, he and i got to be friends of sorts ( going to clubs/after parties/etc.) not a whole lot of legal shit going on...i was just wondering if you have ever run across him in your days.

fwiw,i first met the guy in a nightclub restroom...he had at least a 1/2 ounce of white on him and was basically hanging out waiting on girls to sneak into the guys bathroom.

guy was pretty damn functional as far as addicts went...guy has always been able to hoop it

Seems like a normal place to meet guys, you still hanging out in restrooms?

Ever meet anyone really big(no pun intended) like Shaq or Ray Lewis,Lebron.

Anyways keep us updated on the nightclub restroom scene.