opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Opie I am patriotic Canadian as much as you are patriotic American, sorry pal I took it serious but when it comes to my homeland I lose my judgement,
    Good for you, pal. You should be a patriotic Canadian. I don't like people that don't root for their hometown team!

No worries, pal. Much respect to you!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

OH SNAP!

Ha, 1 American in the starting lineup with only 4 on their entire roster.

hels

Anyone else see all those Maple Leaf flags up there?

/threadover

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1963

wow thats alot of fukin canadians so basically canada won the cup not the u.s

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Thomas is an awesome goalie. He had good games even when they lost.

I usually don't bet road teams in game 7 but Bruins dominated that entire series. They were in every game they lost and I thought they outplayed the canucks in two of those losses.

Heard Vancouver was already planning a parade

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    OH SNAP!

I'm not even sure Tim Thomas should even be counted as an American... Flint, Michigan more closely resembles a third world country like Canada then the United States...

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

OH SNAP!

It's an American holding the Conn Smythe..you know the trophy with all those maple leaves on it

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    We did it, boys. Once again, America proves why its the greatest country in the world.

Game 7 played on foreign soil in a very hostile environment.....and the squad from the USA brings the Cup back home to its rightful place......AMERICA!

God bless you, Boys....and God Bless America
    Sigh... you do know this wasn't Canada's national team playing US's national team, right? That happened here and this was the result:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...n6253520.shtml

Are you really that stupid OP?

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

congrats to all bru fans

BRAVES1985

the cup will be in canada 90% of the summer sooo many canadians on the bruins

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVES1985 View Post
    the cup will be in canada 90% of the summer sooo many canadians on the bruins

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Sounds like quite a few Canadian sore losers in this thread. Boston won the cup, not Vancouver.

xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

usa num 1.. canada is always num 2.. go bruins

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

OH SNAP! Ha, 1 American in the starting lineup with only 4 on their entire roster.
    Canada wins it every year. Let the Yanks believe the USA wins it every year Although this was the closest the USA was to ever winning a cup since Thomas was on coke the whole series and Boston would have been done in 5 or 6 if Thomas wasn't in net.

TexansFan

Boston is in Canada? I know there's a lot of dumbfvucks that post here, but really? How about if an MLB team wins a WS with Latin American players, does Latin America claim the title?

Don't worry, it's only been 16 years or so since a team from Canada has won it, eventually they'll win it again.

BRAVES1985

Quote Originally Posted by TexansFan View Post
    Boston is in Canada? I know there's a lot of dumbfvucks that post here, but really? How about if an MLB team wins a WS with Latin American players, does Latin America claim the title? Don't worry, it's only been 16 years or so since a team from Canada has won it, eventually they'll win it again.
    you are fukin clueless

TexansFan

I guess the U.S. won the WS in 92 and 93 because the majority of the players were from the U.S. See how fvcking stupid you sound?

Now go shine my shoes.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Boston is in Canada? I know there's a lot of dumbfvucks that post here, but really? How about if an MLB team wins a WS with Latin American players, does Latin America claim the title? Don't worry, it's only been 16 years or so since a team from Canada has won it, eventually they'll win it again.
    6/30 teams are from Canada, do the math you high school drop out squid. USA is barely a top 3 nation for hockey, keep pretending the cup belongs to America you clueless fcuk
    Last edited by DennisGreen; 06-16-11 at 12:22 AM.

TexansFan

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    Hey buddy the Marines are pussies.
    Wow, you think up that one all by yourself? I guess you're up late because school is out. Too many little kids like you around here.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Wow, you think up that one all by yourself? I guess you're up late because school is out. Too many little kids like you around here.
    I didn't write that sir, why are you slandering me? I am reporting you to the SBR police.

TexansFan

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    6/30 teams are from Canada, do the math you high school drop out squid. USA is barely a top 3 nation for hockey, keep pretending the cup belongs to America you clueless fcuk
    Boston won, get over it. You act like you play for Vancouver. Get a life. The cup stays here because Canada can't win it.

BRAVES1985

Boston won, get over it. You act like you play for Vancouver. Get a life. The cup stays here because Canada can't win it.
    the cup will be north of the border all summer sooooooooooooooooooooooooo many fukin canadians on the bruins

DennisGreen
    Update your status

As I said Canada wins it every year. 75% of every team is Canadian athletes. It would be comical if every American team was comprised of only American hockey players from that city. Boston was the better team (More Canadian Players) they won over the (European dominated) Canucks. The key to championships is loading up your team with gritty, hard nosed Canadian players.

blix177
    blix177's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    We did it, boys. Once again, America proves why its the greatest country in the world.

Game 7 played on foreign soil in a very hostile environment.....and the squad from the USA brings the Cup back home to its rightful place......AMERICA!

God bless you, Boys....and God Bless America
    The Greatest country in the world?

$14.4 Trillion in debt
    9+% unemployment
    Can't get the right and left to agree and ******* up our debt rating.
    Medicare paying medical companies for stuff that cost $90 for something that cost less than 1, over 10,000% increase in price.
    Keep going into retard wars, while we owe a shitload of money.

And if the shit hasn't hit the fan wait till QE2 ends....

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Wow.........even after Opie admits that this thread was made in jest............you fukkin mounties are still shittin your pants pissed. LOVE IT!

Bottom line...........the cup will sit on USA soil for at least another year! Why? Well, because a USA based team wins the fukkin cup EVERY fukkin year!

U.S.A.........U.S.A..........U.S.A!!!!!

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

for some reason when i hear the canadian national anthem i want to go off on my own verse and sing m-i-c-k-e-y m-o-u-s-e . anyone else get that or is it just me ?

hels

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Wow.........even after Opie admits that this thread was made in jest............you fukkin mounties are still shittin your pants pissed. LOVE IT! Bottom line...........the cup will sit on USA soil for at least another year! Why? Well, because a USA based team wins the fukkin cup EVERY fukkin year! U.S.A.........U.S.A..........U.S.A!!!!!
    LOL, actually, the cup goes to the hometown of every player on the winning team. That means, the cup will be in Canada for over 75% of the summer months. Then the cup returns to its rightful place at the hockey hall of fame in Toronto. :themoreyouknow

BRAVES1985

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Wow.........even after Opie admits that this thread was made in jest............you fukkin mounties are still shittin your pants pissed. LOVE IT! Bottom line...........the cup will sit on USA soil for at least another year! Why? Well, because a USA based team wins the fukkin cup EVERY fukkin year! U.S.A.........U.S.A..........U.S.A!!!!!
    yep our mounties dont know what to do eh

ppl are burning down igloos everywhere eh

all us eskimos are fukin homeless now eh

atleast the cfl is starting up soon eh

First 12