marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

NBA Finals Stat game 6 ???

during the last game, believe it was during a timeout. they showed the player stats of the 1st 9 nba finals games of kobe, mj, lebron, dwade and think it was kareem or wilt. anybody catch those numbers? from what i remember jordans were ridiculous. like 32ppg... something like that

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    during the last game, believe it was during a timeout. they showed the player stats of the 1st 9 nba finals games of kobe, mj, lebron, dwade and think it was kareem or wilt. anybody catch those numbers? from what i remember jordans were ridiculous. like 32ppg... something like that
    Kobe avg 25+, Jordan nearly 33, and Lebron had NEVER hit 25 in a finals game, his avg was 19ppg.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Kobe avg 25+, Jordan nearly 33, and Lebron had NEVER hit 25 in a finals game, his avg was 19ppg.
    it showed the the first 9 or 10 games, of the finals (since thats as many as lebron has played in) and kobes numbers across the board were below lebron from what i was told. which is hard to believe with as bad as lebron played in these finals. was hoping someone could confirm these numbers but guess i will have to do it the old fashion way and look it up game by game