Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Did anyone see this lebron comment in postgame

Have been hearing that Lebron said something to the effect of "I will wake up tomorrow and life is great" when he was questioned by a reporter last night and did not like question.
    I have yet to see the clip of him saying that but if he did that is the most classless thing he or any other athlete has ever said IMO. Anotherwords he is telling all the working joes that you guys are pieces of shit and i am rich whether we won or not. Totally classless.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

He was just saying that about the people who are happy he failed. That they'll still have to live their lives and that him losing doesn't really affect them after today, where he'll move on and live his life and not worry about tools spending all their energy criticizing him.

I agree 100% with what he said... make sure you hear the whole thing, question and response (the whole context) before judging it

TRE1968
    TRE1968's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

fuk lebron hope he never wins a ring POS

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    He was just saying that about the people who are happy he failed. That they'll still have to live their lives and that him losing doesn't really affect them after today, where he'll move on and live his life and not worry about tools spending all their energy criticizing him.

I agree 100% with what he said... make sure you hear the whole thing, question and response (the whole context) before judging it
    i would love to see it if a link can be posted with that question and that answer. 5 pts to first poster that puts up link

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

Quote Originally Posted by TRE1968 View Post
    Yikes the rage. I"m sure with out the 24/7 media censorship he's a pretty decent guy outside of basketball.

TRE1968

well basically what he said is we are all losers that hate our lives and he is a rich fuk..that wont lose any sleep

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

... And it's true.

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    i would love to see it if a link can be posted with that question and that answer. 5 pts to first poster that puts up link
    Can't post the link because I'm on my phone, but if you Youtube "lebron james postgame game 6" it should be right there. He and Wade did the postgame.

It is being taken way out of context. He is saying his failures won't make all the haters lives better or fix their problems, and he's absolutely right. People love to hate him though, for whatever reason

arnoldrothstein
    arnoldrothstein's Avatar Become A Pro!

No. Theyve only been talking about it fir the last 20 hours genius. If you didnt wake up at 7pm you would be in the know bronk. You prick

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by arnoldrothstein View Post
    No. Theyve only been talking about it fir the last 20 hours genius. If you didnt wake up at 7pm you would be in the know bronk. You prick
    you fukk

ive been at work all day

where the fukk is my caramel macchiato.

Boltafied
    Boltafied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

There are many reasons why fans are electing to hate on Lebron. I (too) don't respect the fact that he left his hometown team hanging when they were trying to win. But I mostly dislike this player (NOW), because he went to another team with an already bonafide star in place. As if he was trying to get a ring off of Wade's 4th qtr heroics. Lebron has lost alot of respect from this "championship" series.....and not just from us fans. He choked last year against Boston and it was even more clearer this year that he has alot of growing up to do (basketball wise-that is). I don't care about his personal life, so he can go back to his family and be content and happy about his life. Thats fine and ok. Everyone deserves that piece of mind.

However,

Michael and Magic said it best earlier, that they never thought of playing WITH the best only BEATING the best. Lebron tried to ride on someone elses coat tail because "pressure bursts pipes". And this series, we saw Lebron waiting for another player to take over when the "so-called" best player in the NBA simply stop moving (and playing).
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GAMBLOR777

arnoldrothstein

you fukk

ive been at work all day

where the fukk is my caramel macchiato.
    Your still my boy "its the intranet pal"

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Can't post the link because I'm on my phone, but if you Youtube "lebron james postgame game 6" it should be right there. He and Wade did the postgame.

It is being taken way out of context. He is saying his failures won't make all the haters lives better or fix their problems, and he's absolutely right. People love to hate him though, for whatever reason
    If you can't post the link from your phone, your phone is wack. Get a new one.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He just does not care
    Barkley was right that he is not a killer

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

Actually, a lot of rich people are laughing at LeBron too.
    They laugh at all celebrities and musicians who think they are elite.
    Its the Neveau Rich.

Br0nxer

comment I am asking for isnt in that link tracer

i need the comment where lebron says i wake up tomorrow and life is great. i cant seem to find it. just want to see the whole context he said it in

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by arnoldrothstein View Post
    Your still my boy "its the intranet pal"

arnoldrothstein

What do you want from lebrick the guy is a bum. When a its win time the guy disappears. Thete role players kept these fukks in the game chalmerd played lights out and eddie house kept them in it. This douche only averagef 2.4 more pts in the 4th quartet than me. This bastard feels hed entitled to win a championship lik its easy. And not to mention that me and rashard lewis are banging his girlfriend. And yes i did go back to my miserable life. Dude is a joke.

TRE1968

comment I am asking for isnt in that link tracer

i need the comment where lebron says i wake up tomorrow and life is great. i cant seem to find it. just want to see the whole context he said it in
    watch sports center tonight you will see it

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os3jsLWcLuY

its in there i think around 2:45ish

pepper60000
    pepper60000's Avatar Become A Pro!

im pretty sure he was like, screw the haters...

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

he spoke the truth

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

he sucks at sports

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by TRE1968 View Post
    Just for shlts and giggles..what exactly makes lebron a POS..

I have my reasons why I consider him a Enemy player...Im a Laker Fan and I love Kobe..

Just don't see lebron as aPOS...MORE OF A Enemy...Dark Side...whatever you catch my drift.

EasyHustlin
    EasyHustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

The "haters" are a product of his arrogance. He doesn't realize this so he'll continue to make stupid comments like this one.

SprayBoy
    SprayBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I don't want to see him win a ring, but I think it's inevitable with the team they have. Only hope is Dwade has enough of him and leaves or something I think.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

What he said was spot on. His critics and the media made this a personal attack on him. He never personally attacked anyone until last night, he was just arrogant. 24 hours of ruthless, non-stop bashing can drive anyone to harbor ill will towards their critics and that is what we saw last night. I believe everything he said was appropriate. Plus he just lost in the finals, maybe he was a bit emotional. Hey, Dirk got a pass for being emotional.

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by Boltafied View Post
    There are many reasons why fans are electing to hate on Lebron. I (too) don't respect the fact that he left his hometown team hanging when they were trying to win. But I mostly dislike this player (NOW), because he went to another team with an already bonafide star in place. As if he was trying to get a ring off of Wade's 4th qtr heroics. Lebron has lost alot of respect from this "championship" series.....and not just from us fans. He choked last year against Boston and it was even more clearer this year that he has alot of growing up to do (basketball wise-that is). I don't care about his personal life, so he can go back to his family and be content and happy about his life. Thats fine and ok. Everyone deserves that piece of mind.

However,

Michael and Magic said it best earlier, that they never thought of playing WITH the best only BEATING the best. Lebron tried to ride on someone elses coat tail because "pressure bursts pipes". And this series, we saw Lebron waiting for another player to take over when the "so-called" best player in the NBA simply stop moving (and playing).
    The funny thing is, both Michael and Magic had great supporting casts, including a top 50 all time player in Pippen and probably the greatest rebounder ever in Rodman. Its funny that they talk shit about Lebron, but when did they ever do it on their own? They didn't, which is the whole point- 1 or 2 or 3 players don't make a team champions. Its a group effort.

I am so fukking sick of the Lebron hate. Just look at the NBA section.. how many threads on pages 1-2 celebrating the Mavs winning, and how many laughing at Lebron? Not Wade, not Bosh, not the Heat, just Lebron?

What the hell did he do to deserve this much hate? Last time I checked, being cocky and arrogant was the sign of a winner, like MJ, Kobe, Ali, Tyson, Brady, Jeter, etc etc etc. Its an admired/respected trait for everyone but Lebron. Makes zero sense to me

Whatever, I'm don't talking about this. Haters will continue to hate. As much as I want the Cs to start a dynasty and win the next dozen finals, I really hope LBJ wins a few rings to shut up most of the critics. They're 10x more annoying than Lebron himself

raiders32
    raiders32's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just like those people he's talking about, he'll wake up tomorrow with no rings.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

The funny thing is, both Michael and Magic had great supporting casts, including a top 50 all time player in Pippen and probably the greatest rebounder ever in Rodman. Its funny that they talk shit about Lebron, but when did they ever do it on their own? They didn't, which is the whole point- 1 or 2 or 3 players don't make a team champions. Its a group effort.

I am so fukking sick of the Lebron hate. Just look at the NBA section.. how many threads on pages 1-2 celebrating the Mavs winning, and how many laughing at Lebron? Not Wade, not Bosh, not the Heat, just Lebron?

What the hell did he do to deserve this much hate? Last time I checked, being cocky and arrogant was the sign of a winner, like MJ, Kobe, Ali, Tyson, Brady, Jeter, etc etc etc. Its an admired/respected trait for everyone but Lebron. Makes zero sense to me

Whatever, I'm don't talking about this. Haters will continue to hate. As much as I want the Cs to start a dynasty and win the next dozen finals, I really hope LBJ wins a few rings to shut up most of the critics. They're 10x more annoying than Lebron himself
    The big difference is those ppl you mentioned actually won. He is all that w/o ever winning a thing, winners work on their gms instead of looking for someone else to do the heavy lifting, never heard the others you mention blame everyone but themselves either.

Im so sick of hearing this "MJ had Pippen" trash from Bron apologist, MJ made Scotty.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by raiders32 View Post
    Just like those people he's talking about, he'll wake up tomorrow with no rings.

He also woke up with more money.

Then again he also waking up with a girlfriend and mother that half the nba is fukking (he can have that).

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    The big difference is those ppl you mentioned actually won. He is all that w/o ever winning a thing, winners work on their gms instead of looking for someone else to do the heavy lifting, never heard the others you mention blame everyone but themselves either.

Im so sick of hearing this "MJ had Pippen" trash from Bron apologist, MJ made Scotty.
    So they weren't cocky/arrogant before they won?

That's what made them great! That's what made them eventual champions. How long did it take MJ to win a ring? Was he not cocky/arrogant before that? Of course he was!

Didn't Kobe demand help or he would leave? He realized he couldn't do it on his own once he forced Shaq out. That's why Pau was brought in.

So if Wade had gone to Cleveland instead of Bron to Miami, everyone would be okay with Lebron? They're all okay with Kobe doing it... People just love to hate on Lebron because he appears to be an easy target (much like GWBush), that's all there is to it.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post

LOL. James sticking around in Cleveland was only going to lead to a wasteful career. The Cavs had plenty of chances to add to their cast of people to help Lebron, but instead they ****** around thinking James would just "stick it out". Wrong! In todays NBA, with the way the salary caps are, you need a supporting cast. James just got sick of the Celtics, with their Hall of Fame line up, beating the shit of him and the Cavs.

Only a complete idiot would stay with a losing team, in a city full of losers. James will win at least one title, probably more ... not that that would change any "haters" opinion on him.

And of course it matters that Jordan had Pippen ( HOF) and Jackson (HOF). Did you see anything like those two guys on the Cavs?

Seriously ... even if you hate James, at least use a little bit of common ******* sense.

BigDan

So they weren't cocky/arrogant before they won?

That's what made them great! That's what made them eventual champions. How long did it take MJ to win a ring? Was he not cocky/arrogant before that? Of course he was!

Didn't Kobe demand help or he would leave? He realized he couldn't do it on his own once he forced Shaq out. That's why Pau was brought in.

So if Wade had gone to Cleveland instead of Bron to Miami, everyone would be okay with Lebron? They're all okay with Kobe doing it... People just love to hate on Lebron because he appears to be an easy target (much like GWBush), that's all there is to it.

Has nothing to do with why i dislike him (hate is a strong word, dont really care that much).

i could really care less about him jumping ship on cle, truth be told if i was in Cle and could leave i would also.

Ive never really cared for him because i see a supremely gifted athlete that rather laugh/joke /fuk off than put in the work that all the other great ones did to improve their games. The guy is bigger/stronger than pretty much anyone who defends him yet after 7 years in the league he has yet to learn how to post someone up effectively, to me that is just sad. Much rather run his mouth and have a good time than improve his limited offensive gm.

Tragic tail of wasted talent, probably not all his fault seeing how he has been being told how great he was since way to young.

12 Last