Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    They didn't, which is the whole point- 1 or 2 or 3 players don't make a team champions. Its a group effort.

What the hell did he do to deserve this much hate? Last time I checked, being cocky and arrogant was the sign of a winner, like MJ, Kobe, Ali, Tyson, Brady, Jeter, etc etc etc. Its an admired/respected trait for everyone but Lebron. Makes zero sense to me
    To your first point, then why did the cocky James talk about winning 7 and more championships in a row? He and Larry and Curly made it sound like they would win this year.

To your second point, did you not see and hear "The Decision" and the subsequent year-long comments? James had every right to go where he wanted to. But to do it with such arrogance, ego, and condescending attitude was hard to believe, and very hard to take. He never thanked the people of Cleveland until the playoffs this year. Then to watch Wade join in with the attitude was very upsetting.

I went from a Lebron lover to a Lebron hater. I kept waiting for him to change his spots. He continued to make disparaging comments talking about "karma" and the Cleveland owner's stupid comments.

James is eating karma and crow. I love it.

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not on any side of this argument but just watch the tape of this last series and you can easily see why he's taking so much heat. Nobody cares what you've done for me lately, it's now. Lebron looked completely disinterested and scared. He didn't want no part of the action, so much that anyone that knows anything about basketball is completely speechless. If you're a Lebron fan it's hard to see the forest from the trees, but I can say I never saw Michael, Kobe, Reggie, Shaq, play like Lebron did this series, team withstanding.

This isn't about Lebron as a person, he's immature and defensive, fine most are a combination of that among other - it's about his inability to show the desire or drive to win when it counts. He froze when the spotlight was shining brightest, yet won't own up to it. He's very vanilla when he speaks of it and you have to wonder what D-Wade and his teammates have to be thinking.

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig View Post
    I'm not on any side of this argument but just watch the tape of this last series and you can easily see why he's taking so much heat. Nobody cares what you've done for me lately, it's now. Lebron looked completely disinterested and scared. He didn't want no part of the action, so much that anyone that knows anything about basketball is completely speechless. If you're a Lebron fan it's hard to see the forest from the trees, but I can say I never saw Michael, Kobe, Reggie, Shaq, play like Lebron did this series, team withstanding.

This isn't about Lebron as a person, he's immature and defensive, fine most are a combination of that among other - it's about his inability to show the desire or drive to win when it counts. He froze when the spotlight was shining brightest, yet won't own up to it. He's very vanilla when he speaks of it and you have to wonder what D-Wade and his teammates have to be thinking.
    MBP,
    You just said pretty much everything I wanted to say. When he bragged that he had a triple double in Game 5, yet they lost, it was obvious something was wrong in James' mind.

I loved him at Cleveland. He was a man possessed. Don't know if his shrinkage started last year versus the Celtics, but his performance in the Finals will never be forgotten. Very sad, very bad.

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47713

Still happy as heck the Mavs won. Weeeeeeeeeee

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

This will all be forgotten as soon as he wins a ring. Then all we'll be talking about is how many can he win.

First 12