RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Anybody else notice how Pawlenty keeps saying "as Congressman Paul said..."
    Very interesting...

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Did Newt compare Muslims to Nazis and Communists?

His incoherent blabbering ended with the stupidest analogy of the night.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1545

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post

His incoherent blabbering ended with the stupidest analogy of the night.
    Rick is blabbering now.

Iced

Tim Pawlenty just called Iraq a "shining example of success in the Middle East".

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Ron Paul is pretty lively for being 195 years old.

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

The debate was surprisingly engaging. I don't think there was a clear winner.

Iced

Quote Originally Posted by Tchocky View Post
    The debate was surprisingly engaging. I don't think there was a clear winner.
    Bachmann and Romney probably helped themselves the most.

Pawlenty might have hurt himself by not pushing against Romney and his flip-flopping/Obamacare more.

Everyone did pretty good overall though.

maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys, everybody on that stage are bad news, except Ron Paul. Except Ron Paul everybody else are More of The Same, a bunch of incompetent dumb phuckin' deceiving neocons who will be as bad as Obama. Look at their voting record, they supported Patriot Act, bailouts, Obamacare, always voted to screw the people of America over and over.

Abd for the pucker here unable to understand the role of EPA, do your homework you stupid puck, EPA should be abolished as soon as possible...o bunch of unelected bureaucrats are killing jobs and your future with every decision they make. Oh, let me guess, you are one of the pucktards still believing in man made Global Warming. Google CLIMATEGATE, let the sport betting be the last thing you are stupid at.

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Agreed. Although I would have answered Johnny Cash. Also, has anyone ever told you that you look a lot like a young JD Salinger?
    People say that we look alike. It really gets annoying.

Iced

Quote Originally Posted by maersksealand View Post
    Guys, everybody on that stage are bad news, except Ron Paul.

Lots of talk from all of them, but no substance. Not much difference between W, Obama, and the GOP Presidential hopefuls.

maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Was Michele Bachmann allowed in this Debate ONLY because she is a woman? Why in the hell is she in this debate and not Gary Johnson? This is REVERSE SEXISM! Does that exist? No way in hell is she more qualified OR has a better chance of winning than Gary Johnson.

She's the new Palin, in one month Massmedia will make her more famous then Lady Gaga. Starting tomorrow you will hear and read her name everywhere.

The GOP strategy is to defeat Ron Paul, he's a real danger to the status quo...those stooges next to Ron Paul has zero chances to beat Obama, GOP voters are more divided then the Democrats, they will simply not vote anymore for someone just because will get nominated...overall GOP voters are 10X smarter then Democrats. Also no Independent will touch some neocon like Romney , Bachmann or Cain...the last one was chairman of Federal Reserve...

Bluehorseshoe

Paul will be on CNN in a few minutes.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3616

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Unfortunately, she does have a better chance of winning than Gary Johnson. I think CNN required candidates to be polling at at least 2% to get in the debate, and Johnson is at 1% or so. After Paul, Johnson is my second favorite -- but Johnson has no chance.
    You may or may not be right. People said the same thing to him when he ran for Governor of New Mexico.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Michelle Bachmann was apparently going for a piece of the black vote tonight...."we have 23 children"

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Anyone who thinks that Ron Paul has the slighest idea of what he is talkiing about really should have their genes eliminated from the pool. Paul looked like an old fool out there, and so do his supporters. This moron just wants to pull out of the world. It was stupid thinking like his that led to 9/11, which has led to numerous wars. Paul is a disgrase to American politics. There may not have been a clear winner tonite, but there was a clear loser, and that was Ron Paul.

If there was a winner tonite, it was either Romney, or Bachmann. Romney avoided any serious damaging attacks by Pawlenty and others, and Bachmann proved that she knows a hell of a lot more than most of those idiots up there. Santorum looked terrible. Pawlenty give it a decent effort, but fell short. Gingrich, who has forgotten more about politics than most of you rank amateurs in here ever knew, did O.K, but did not make up for his rocky start. Cain started out strongly, but sputtered in the end, and could not handle the Muslem question. Paul did the worst, by far. He looked like the most important decision he could make would be who he selected as his running mate. That person would be President 30 days after Paul took office. Talk about the walking dead. He made a terrible appearance omn T.V, looked short and frail, and did nothing but repeat himself, saying that we have to stop spending money. That was his stock answer to every question.

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

GOP? They still exist?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grandmaster B

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3616

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Anyone who thinks that Ron Paul has the slighest idea of what he is talkiing about really should have their genes eliminated from the pool. Paul looked like an old fool out there, and so do his supporters. This moron just wants to pull out of the world. It was stupid thinking like his that led to 9/11, which has led to numerous wars. Paul is a disgrase to American politics. There may not have been a clear winner tonite, but there was a clear loser, and that was Ron Paul. If there was a winner tonite, it was either Romney, or Bachmann. Romney avoided any serious damaging attacks by Pawlenty and others, and Bachmann proved that she knows a hell of a lot more than most of those idiots up there. Santorum looked terrible. Pawlenty give it a decent effort, but fell short. Gingrich, who has forgotten more about politics than most of you rank amateurs in here ever knew, did O.K, but did not make up for his rocky start. Cain started out strongly, but sputtered in the end, and could not handle the Muslem question. Paul did the worst, by far. He looked like the most important decision he could make would be who he selected as his running mate. That person would be President 30 days after Paul took office. Talk about the walking dead. He made a terrible appearance omn T.V, looked short and frail, and did nothing but repeat himself, saying that we have to stop spending money. That was his stock answer to every question.
    I recommend that you invest in spell check. I'm trying to figure out what Bachmann said that impressed anyone? To me, she was absolutely awful. Let me ask you a question... do you believe in REASON and LOGIC? Or, Virgin Births and Talking Snakes? Learn how to spell... and maybe even some Science and then come back and respond.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tim McVeigh took the ultimate loyalty pledge, but I'm sure a terrorist won't fib if they pledge anything to Pizza guy Cain.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Tim McVeigh took the ultimate loyalty pledge, but I'm sure a terrorist won't fib if they pledge anything to Pizza guy Cain.

Still not understanding why the left labels him 'pizza guy' as if he was a delivery driver...he simply ran that department within the ruling corporation. Do you consider Jim Skinner to be 'the burger guy' because he rund McDonalds Corp.....is Arthur Blank still called 'the tool guy' by liberals since before owning the Atlanta Falcons he started Home Dept?

Michelle Obama sat on a board for Wal Mart one time...is she 'a people of Walmart' character?

nobull
    nobull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6141

that was so boring even though i didn't watch a single second of it

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26311

Santorum or Cain will be the first to pull out of the running.

Is Palin running?

Is there a betting for who wins the repub nomination?

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

There is nothing any republican could say that could make liberal left-wing lunatics like BlueHorseShoe/Bird Turd Ferguson vote for them so their opinions about performance are ABSOLUTELY MEANINGLESS. Since they will vote for Obama no matter what, one would think they have a better use for their time but it makes sense that their time isn't worth very much.

The only thing these useless liberal idiots care about is what can be done for them so as long as republicans continue to allow people to keep more of what they earn, the FAILURES IN OUR SOCIETY will disagree with anything they have to say.

Our country needs to figure out a way to get rid of all this left-wing HUMAN FAILURE like HorseShoe and BirdTurd or at the very least, keep them out of the voting booth. I would support a $10,000 payment to any welfare collecting democrat if they agreed to leave the country permanently. If we could figure out a way to make sure they never return, that $10,000 figure could even be increased.

It would be a small price to pay to get rid of all the leeches living in our country.

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    There is nothing any republican could say that could make liberal left-wing lunatics like BlueHorseShoe/Bird Turd Ferguson vote for them so their opinions about performance are ABSOLUTELY MEANINGLESS. Since they will vote for Obama no matter what, one would think they have a better use for their time but it makes sense that their time isn't worth very much.

The only thing these useless liberal idiots care about is what can be done for them so as long as republicans continue to allow people to keep more of what they earn, the FAILURES IN OUR SOCIETY will disagree with anything they have to say.

Our country needs to figure out a way to get rid of all this left-wing HUMAN FAILURE like HorseShoe and BirdTurd or at the very least, keep them out of the voting booth. I would support a $10,000 payment to any welfare collecting democrat if they agreed to leave the country permanently. If we could figure out a way to make sure they never return, that $10,000 figure could even be increased.

It would be a small price to pay to get rid of all the leeches living in our country.
    what about people like yourself and jjgold who leeched off their parents to get where they are today?

dont answer that

you voted for Bush and that says enough about your intelligence

muldoon

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Still not understanding why the left labels him 'pizza guy' as if he was a delivery driver...he simply ran that department within the ruling corporation. Do you consider Jim Skinner to be 'the burger guy' because he rund McDonalds Corp.....is Arthur Blank still called 'the tool guy' by liberals since before owning the Atlanta Falcons he started Home Dept?

Michelle Obama sat on a board for Wal Mart one time...is she 'a people of Walmart' character?
    His calling card is Godfathers pizza - hence calling him the pizza guy. While I'm not a fan of his positions, I don't think it's quite the slam you're making it out to be.

Much like people constantly referring to Obama as a community organizer or Newt as a serial adulterer.

muldoon

Our country needs to figure out a way to get rid of all this left-wing HUMAN FAILURE
    That kind of rabble sounds familiar....

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    His calling card is Godfathers pizza - hence calling him the pizza guy. While I'm not a fan of his positions, I don't think it's quite the slam you're making it out to be.

Much like people constantly referring to Obama as a community organizer or Newt as a serial adulterer.
    No the media's caricature of him has been the pizza label....my point exactly by you choosing to just grab what you see on the news and never doing your own observations.....sure he ran Godfather's, but he also ran a few hundred Burger Kings at once....all successfully I might add....he's worked for Coke...and why not call him the 'Pillsbury doughboy' since most of those positions were him working his way up through that company 'making the dough'.......see my point? Your side tends to listen to Maddow and Eugene Robinson and those types chuckling with each other and just following along....same as those who listen to Rush on the right.....this is why our system is filled with these people in office...voters just drink whats handed to them.....so they lose focus of the real issues.

But go ahead, just write Cain off as a pizza guy, and Pawlenty as a boring guy....and so forth.....ignorance is truly bliss I guess.

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Cain couldn't even get a pizza question correct. Thin crust clearly beats deep dish.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

I think I may have a SOLUTION for you...

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

What you don't realize Andy is you are the reason the left wing exist. If everyone in a position of power was a humanist libertarian who cared about their neighbor and community the role of government would be minor. Greed from the upper class breeds resentment leading to retaliation from the working class. That is the way it has always been and will always be.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rkelly110

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Herman Cain has had many successes, not just Godfathers pizza. He will come out near the top when this unfolds.

Bluehorseshoe

This is the annoying part about Right Wingers like you. You think we're you. You think that all liberals are brainwashed into having no individual thought, while you on the other hand would vote along party lines even if Hitler was the Republican nominee. I vote for the person who is the most qualified candidate. I'd probably vote Christie if he ran. Last night, same freaking rhetoric from almost everyone of them. I almost threw up listening to Romney "whore himself" by distancing his health care plan from Obama's health care plan, but this is what you have to do to get the Republicans to vote for you. Shit on your own ideas because a Democrat believed in it.

Say what you want about Paul, but he's more Republican than anyone else standing up on the stage and the most honest. If by some act of God he got the nod, he'd get my vote in a heart beat for being a "true" Republican. I don't care about some of his whacky ideas. The "heart of the matter" problems with this country are the problems I want to see changed. I don't care at what costs. He's absolutely the most fiscally responsible one running (Republicans candidates always say they are and they never back it up.) and he'll maybe reel in the power of the banks. None of the other ones will. None of them! All the other Jabronies are going to do the "brain dead walk" for 4 years and the U.S. is going to stagnate some more. If you don't put someone in that's somewhat radical, same shit over and over with the banks and Lobbyists controlling everything.

By the way, I think Cain did a good job last night for someone who went into that forum not being a politician. I wouldn't vote for him, (The Muslim, hiring question was a minus for him.) but he at least seemed worthy of being there.

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

GOP reminds me of a person drowning doing anything to survive .... someone should step on their head and let them drown

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Watching a GOP debate on TV is like watching the Special Olympics on HD. You root for everyone to win.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

I watched some of that last night. Ron Paul is by far the only one with a shred of intelligence.

some of the questions they asked, even if it was for shits and giggles, "coke or pepsi?"
    This is a fukking pres debate, who gives a shit what this guy wants to drink I want his ass to get a real job.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

I would take any of these over Barack Obama, but his perfect storm makes him almost unbeatable.

First 123 Last