bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Canucks have won 6 straight at home. Bruins have lost 5 straight road games.
    I agree. Raymond is likely out but I don't feel that's the end of the world for VAN, provided they have last change. I see around -150 bounced around for VAN right now which seems quite reasonable. Everyone and their dog is going to be on BOS though.

MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigsmitty View Post
    I agree. Raymond is likely out but I don't feel that's the end of the world for VAN, provided they have last change. I see around -150 bounced around for VAN right now which seems quite reasonable. Everyone and their dog is going to be on BOS though.
    and they should be on Boston. the pressure is 100% on Luongo and Van. kesler is clearly 80%, raymond is their 3rd line center, one of their most solid core players. plays on the PP and the PK

Van should be 2-1 at best vs Bos at home. but overall Bos has proved to be the better team and at this stage is handling Horton much better than Van is hamhuis, kesler and raymond

Bruins win 3-1 (one softie by luongo )

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

I think VAN has had pressure on them for some time and they seem to have done all right. People are going to scream about BOS value but I think it's been demonstrated how important home ice is to both these teams. Cheers

lucaario83
    lucaario83's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Vancouver and Under
    Good luck

First 123