Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

Since cashing out 401K and going big I have gotten zero breaks

fuk job #1
    Have the the ATL/NY wnba game u164 and like all my unders in CBB it goes to OT and I lose.

fuk job #2
    This Thursday I make my biggest bet ever in MLS on KC and despite being down a man Omar Bravo gets clearly taken down in the box. Yes finally I get a break..Right??? fuk no the referee doesn't call it. I got the other side in this same situation and it's a PK every time.

fuk job #3
    Buy the total up to u3 -140 in the LA/TOR game last night and get fuk by not one but two goals in stoppage time and lose my u3 wager.

fuk job #4
    decide to blow some steam of and play some 1/2NL poker today since it's a pretty light card in sports. Got this drunk donk that is horrible next to me. I played with him a few times and I rate him the worse player in the joint. I got AK on button and make big raise because I now he will call pretty thin out of SB. Sure shit he calls and flop comes rainbow with ace. I bet 20 into 30 pot and he min check raises me. I'm not fuking around with the hand because I know he will do this with any ace. Seen him do it several times. If he has 2 pair so be it. I move all in for 400. He insta calls with A 10 and makes a runner, runner flush.

fuking sucks never getting any breaks!!!

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

just end it all

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    fuk job #1
    Have the the ATL/NY wnba game u164 and like all my unders in CBB it goes to OT and I lose.

fuk job #2
    This Thursday I make my biggest bet ever in MLS on KC and despite being down a man Omar Bravo gets clearly taken down in the box. Yes finally I get a break..Right??? fuk no the referee doesn't call it. I got the other side in this same situation and it's a PK every time.

fuk job #3
    Buy the total up to u3 -140 in the LA/TOR game last night and get fuk by not one but two goals in stoppage time and lose my u3 wager.

fuk job #4
    decide to blow some steam of and play some 1/2NL poker today since it's a pretty light card in sports. Got this drunk donk that is horrible next to me. I played with him a few times and I rate him the worse player in the joint. I got AK on button and make big raise because I now he will call pretty thin out of SB. Sure shit he calls and flop comes rainbow with ace. I bet 20 into 30 pot and he min check raises me. I'm not fuking around with the hand because I know he will do this with any ace. Seen him do it several times. If he has 2 pair so be it. I move all in for 400. He insta calls with A 10 and makes a runner, runner flush.

fuking sucks never getting any breaks!!!

There is a positive...you've got points...so you can eat for a few days before you starve to death

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

hope you lose every penny, you deserve every bad thing that can happen to you

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Playing wnba, buying points, chasing with NL poker games.....

What could possibly go wrong?

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

We knew this was gonna happen.....smart move ur 1 percent return just went to -15

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

is this a guy or girl?

Cabo
    Cabo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22747

and on top of this, there is the income tax to be paid, as well as the 10% penalty on the amount withdrawn.

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Quote Originally Posted by Cabo View Post
    and on top of this, there is the income tax to be paid, as well as the 10% penalty on the amount withdrawn.
    Not to worry people who make mistakes in life like emily can file bankruptcy and get government support. Sucking this country dry. While hard working people will continue to carry the load.