EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why Was Marc Anthony So Angry?

Mad about the J-Lo sex tape? Guy sang all angry and shit.

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

yes, he was pissed, but i still don't see what j-lo saw in this guy. but i heard he was a nice guy, maybe that's why she fell in love with him, although he didn't seem too nice in this anthem..

btw, this was the best rendition of the national anthem i have ever seen. he aced it.. he was really into it and the background music was great.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

doesnt even compare to the anthems for the blackhawks in last years cup nicky

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    doesnt even compare to the anthems for the blackhawks in last years cup nicky
    i swear to god, blackhawks anthem is the only anthem that send chills down my spine and i tear up.. not even fans in vancouver chanting anthem or anything else comes close. and not even mtl where fans are into it.. chicago is unreal when fans are screaming throughout it. nothing in sports beats it.. it never gets old.. i love the singer, i love the organist, it's all awesome.. but mark anthony's rendition was great.. not the atomoshpere, but the song itself. one of the best i've ever heard.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    i swear to god, blackhawks anthem is the only anthem that send chills down my spine and i tear up.. not even fans in vancouver chanting anthem or anything else comes close. and not even mtl where fans are into it.. chicago is unreal when fans are screaming throughout it. nothing in sports beats it.. it never gets old.. i love the singer, i love the organist, it's all awesome.. but mark anthony's rendition was great.. not the atomoshpere, but the song itself. one of the best i've ever heard.