JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Have you ever heard of predatory lending? This is what caused the mortgage crisis. The banks got greedy without doing their due deligence. Kinda like the gambler that borrowed $25,000 from his aunt inheritence to bet on the Patriots in last year's Superbowl.

Predatory lending is part of the problem. Fanny and Freddy, under Bill Clinton were mandated to give loans to minorities. The democrats let it go unregulated because minorities are their base. Again, it has nothing to do with the Bush administration. The current economic crisis is all democrat. When they brought the CEO of AIG in front of congress and put him to shame, did you ever ask yourself why the CEO's of Fanny and Freddy weren't brought in an embrassed in front of the whole country?

You can lay the other 1/4 of blame on idiots who took variable rate loans.

The ecomony is the way it is because of the dems. I hope Obama is elected. Four years from now maybe your getting tired of paying the bills for people who sit on their a$$ all day in the ghetto.

Poor them.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by crisp View Post
    fishhead likes black pipe.
    LOL

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    Sad but true,I wished I was liquid but I am stuck with real estate that I can't unload right now.Supposed to retire in 5 years,but when I sell this clown obama will eat double the taxes if I sold today.You might add that it was the Bush admin.that tried to get the wall built between the US and Mexico,but the dems voted it down as it was too exspensive.How exspensive is medical care and housing for the illegals?
    Why would you pay more now because of Obama??

The capital gains tax will not be increased until 2010.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10215

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post

where do you get this info?

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

Your income tax will increase in 2010 because black Bama' is going to let the BUSH tax cuts expire. So if you make more than $42K a year, your going to be paying the mortgage on some black womens house because she grew up disadvantaged.

Once black bama git's in da White House, watch how fast the cap gains tax DOUBLES. Oh, the tax on dividends, thats going up too.

WHAT BLACK BAMA DON"T KNOW: When you raise the cap gains tax. YOU BRING IN LESS TAX REVENUE!!

Why? Peopel will hold investments for periods longer than a year. Trade less.

How do I know? They've raised the cap gains tax before and the results were always the same, less tax coming in.

Obama is a fool and you will soon see. Hope he gets elected to punish the TV star f!@@ing zombies!!!

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10215

Be careful what you wish for JBC,this guy could set us back to the point that the working americans may throw their hands up in disgust.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Unless there's an asteroid heading towards earth, I dont think the black guy will make it to the White House.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    Unless there's an asteroid heading towards earth, I dont think the black guy will make it to the White House.
    They better shoot down that asteroid with a missile soon. I have $1500 at -110 on the black guy.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Fishhead many whites around here are not happy with blacks because they are the reason for enormous taxes and you say why?? I will tell you why.........they are tons on welfare, tons in prisons, tons with no insurance and tons getting freebies that the taxpayer is paying for.

The mortgage crisis had a lot to do with minorities not paying their mortgages, not the banks fault but people that do not want to work and lie and cheat.
    Hello - knucklehead - welcome to earth.
    The mortgage crisis is a socio-economic issue, not a racial one. I have 3 family members tied up in the 'crisis' since they are 'buying homes' and 'mortgaging' them. Most have 2 jobs now and refinanced because the last administration deregulated and made many arrangements not only unfair - but most people were (and to use a term you'd get) - ONLY paying juice on the house, and not the house itself - which was higher than paying rent. The deregulation allowed LOTS of shady language that was not only deceptive (and I _LIVE_ in lawyer speak by former professions) - but flat out wrong in giving mortgages to the "joe the plumbers" of the world that bought houses in the last 8 years.

I want to know what minorities YOU know, JJ - and the other racist knuckleheads that are so anti black, that aren't making their mortgage. Since I live in Las Vegas, I'm lucky - I'm in the minority being white in my neighborhood... What houses are being foreclosed on? Whites. White trash. Dumbasses that don't read the fine print (sorry to call out my own family on this). My neighbors? Houses filled with illegals supporting the cause and black familys that are making good on their mortgages. It's the monster truck owning houses that are now boarded up - and in Vegas - the problem is ridiculous - over 30% in my neighborhood is boarded up or being 'auctioned' off. I'm sure SOME of those homes were owned by people other than whites - it's just I only recognized the white trash houses that got foreclosed on. I only know that they were white because they never welcomed me as a neighbor like my other neighbors and I remember such non-neighborly courtesy when viewing people when I go for my morning walk.

Listen, you can hate people all you want. I'm just saying you can cure yourself from this prejudice in many ways. One, by being more involved in your community - and I don't mean whores, sharks and dealers. Two - but realizing the fact that your white race was not brought to the US in chains. Three - by realizing that until the 60's, there was almost NO shot at a black human having a real voice in the American system.

In fact - the majority of the money in our nation is owned by white legacy - how many black people can say they've had such luck? Being born into an 'upper class' pedigree and the like... Legacy corruption reigns everywhere - as it does in sports: read: The Cincinatti Bengals franchise (even if Marvin Lewis it he coach, it's run by white decendants of Mike Brown, the worst owner in sports).

Frankly - it's disgusting such thought exists today. We're USA #1!!!!!!!!! yet we are so blind to the fact that a man is a man is a man.

Grow up, Deuce, JJ and whoever else. You lost the war - the North won. Blacks are equal and die and take smelly shits and bleed just like you. Our constitution even states that. Don't like it? Move to Iceland or some other country that didn't have slaves from Africa... Although I don't know of any place specifically to fit that criteria.

McBa1n
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by The Prick View Post
    while were talkin about overdue, aint it about time fer a black pope?
    Awesome haha - <3 u prick

McBa1n
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    It's not only blacks JJ,there are whites, mexicans,and whatever that live by your last paragraph,they stick their lazy ass hands out and exspect something for nothing and will lie and cheat to get it.Thanks to LBJ and the fukin kennedys,this place has turned into the freeroll country of the world.
    Is that why McCain wants to give amnesty to ALL current law abiding immigrants in the US just like Reagan?
    Oh right - that's the dems fault.
    Please.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by JBC77 View Post
    Predatory lending is part of the problem. Fanny and Freddy, under Bill Clinton were mandated to give loans to minorities. The democrats let it go unregulated because minorities are their base. Again, it has nothing to do with the Bush administration. The current economic crisis is all democrat. When they brought the CEO of AIG in front of congress and put him to shame, did you ever ask yourself why the CEO's of Fanny and Freddy weren't brought in an embrassed in front of the whole country?

The ecomony is the way it is because of the dems. I hope Obama is elected. Four years from now maybe your getting tired of paying the bills for people who sit on their a$$ all day in the ghetto.

Poor them.
    Where did I say in my comment what party's fault is? The fault is with the banks. They initiate the loan and take the risk. The donkeys and the elephants don't do mortgages.

treece
    treece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

White people are going extinct fast.

McBa1n
    Update your status

Where did I say in my comment what party's fault is? The fault is with the banks. They initiate the loan and take the risk. The donkeys and the elephants don't do mortgages.
    Actually, while I agree there was some sick and serious predatory loan slant operations - FM/FM were created to help 'disadvanteged' people get loans and they would eat the cost if it went bunk - that is a democrat issue.

HOWEVER, most of the loan operations did what they did because the real estate market was exploding and a proven long-term winner - they preyed on EVERYONE and then dumped those loans off to FM/FM in an effort to get paid.

So in essence, it was deregulation that created the problem - not so much the Dems. What the Dems did wrong was a function of Republicans' greed running roughshot over the system... So in actuality, without the transparent regulation, Republicans built a system of greed that destroyed the Democratic system of trying to actually help people, rather than lining the pockets of 'investors'.

Data
    Data's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fishhead, I know you like Journeyman, I see quite a bit of irony in you liking Obama as well.

McBa1n
    Update your status

It's too early to let this thread to die.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

The preferential treatment of cap gains will automatically sunset in 2010. That is a very different thing from not increasing. Congress (thats is right folks Congress is the one actually responsible for writing the Tax Code) can make changes to any §§ of the Code whenever they want, though it is likely they will only endeavor to change the Code when there is a good chance the President will sign it to law.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by Data View Post
    Fishhead, I know you like Journeyman, I see quite a bit of irony in you liking Obama as well.

I didn't realize JMAN was Afro-American.

Interesting

fh

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Interesting

fh
    Is JMan Black? Really?

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    Is JMan Black? Really?

I guess

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

I guess
    That explains alot things.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Will the real slim racist please stand up?

SlappyWhite
    SlappyWhite's Avatar Become A Pro!

The halfrican might get elected if all his constituents can put down their blunts and 40's, and get to the polls and vote. Then again maybe that's why he pushes early voting so much; he knows the Achilles heal.

Data
    Data's Avatar Become A Pro!

Interesting

fh

He might be. I was implying that bi-sexual president is well overdue as well. I am glad that you do not see anything wrong with that while many people do. What I found ironic that besides sharing a stigmatic quality those two people are very verbal, (were) popular and never said anything I would find insightful or worthy paying attention to. Now, it is just Obama's turn to show what a waste he is.

purecarnagge
    purecarnagge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

I don't give a **** about a black president. Anyone who thinks of such things is a ****ing racist.

I'm voting for the Person I think is better qualified to lead the US back to being a superpower that is respected throughout the world.

Matt Rain
    Matt Rain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 659

Journeyman and Obama are lovers?

EBSB52
    EBSB52's Avatar Become A Pro!

No, your right.

1. Were leaving Iraq and saving tons of money. YAY

2. Were going to raise taxes on the very rich YAY

3. Were going to be closer to online gaming being legalized YAY

4. Were not going to be seeing as much of Palin YAY

When Obama wins this election, it will be one of the happiest days of my life.........and I don't even like politics.

Goodbye to Bush generated policies.

Right, black doesn't even make the list, that's ridiculous. All the other things and some sort of medical coverage are all great reasons. When Hillary pushed her Soc med in 93 most citizens and politicians said **** no, now people are tired of helping the rich and corporations win, so we are ready for some form it, even a junior form.

Obama is brilliant, he tallied all of the woes of middle class society and packaged them, diagnosed realistic cures for them and displayed them to the public with great acceptance. Other than criticizing McCain's Bush-like plan, he generally kept the fighting out, whereas McCain kept it running and brought up idiocy like Ayers and Acorn and the public just scoffed and moved even closer left.

I've heard pundits say that fighting works when times are good, but when times get tough people disregard that and look for substance, something the right has been missing since Eisenhower.

EBSB52

Quote Originally Posted by hanco21 View Post
    Obama is Kenyan born and shouldn't even be allowed to run for president. The guy can't even show a damn birth certificate to prove he was born in Hawaii.
    McCain was born in Panama on a Navy base, he is not American born.

Here, so you can sleep at night:

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n...ertificate.jpg

Here's an explanation as to his eligibility:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/citizen.asp

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

I doubt that a white mother would have given birth in Kenya in the 60's. McCain is ineligible to run because he was born in Panama which is a foreign country. Hawaii is not.

EBSB52

I heard a sound bite of a black lady pumping Obama today, she said something to the effect, "If Obama elected, I won't have to worry bout' payin' back my mortage or my bills."

I took a deep breath and then let out a sigh, wondering to myself if ignorance is genetic or just prone to those watching too much TV.

The democratics and the social handouts will bury this country deeper in a hole then was ever possible.

Matter of fact, the lets give blacks and hispanics homes A.K.A Fanny & Freddie are the result of Democrats. Had nothing to with the Bush administration.

So if your going to vote for a president, because he's black, then I hope most of your assets are highly liquid....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>The democratics and the social handouts will bury this country deeper in a hole then was ever possible.

Deeper than 5 trillion in 8 years? Deeper than 9 of the 10 trillion since Reagan? Rhetoric is fun, but usually idiotic; I like to support my assertions with data.

As for the democratic model, shall we talk annual deficit or national debt accrual? I'm thinking you don't want to talk either. We can compare Reagan/Bus/Bush to Clinton, in fact I'll start:

http://www.lafn.org/gvdc/Natl_Debt_Chart.html

That was gross debt increase, here it is based upon GDP:

http://zfacts.com/p/318.html

EBSB52

Have you ever heard of predatory lending? This is what caused the mortgage crisis. The banks got greedy without doing their due deligence. Kinda like the gambler that borrowed $25,000 from his aunt inheritence to bet on the Patriots in last year's Superbowl.

Predatory lending caused unqualified people to get houses, keeping the interest too low too long is what caused the mortgage mess. Think about it, if there were some houses out there foreclosed due to unqualified buyers, prices would fall a bit due to excessive stock of houses on the market, but the doubling of house prices is really the killer because a lot of people ran off with 100's of thousands of dollars in the meantime.

There was a lot of corruption that will go unpunished, but the key to the mess and to the extent it was a mess was based upon lowering interest rates so sellers could qualify buyers with a higher principal amount and have the same payment.

Even with honest qualifying of buyers, if the interest dropped as it did, there would still be a mess due to gross and immediate over-valuation of houses. But we all want to find a villian, so that has to be the lenders. In part, but the idiots, Greenspan and Bush allowing, dropping interest are those villians; look no further.

EBSB52

Poor them.

Republicans = all good always and forever

Democrats = all bad always and forever

Have a fall off your bike?

EBSB52

Your income tax will increase in 2010 because black Bama' is going to let the BUSH tax cuts expire. So if you make more than $42K a year, your going to be paying the mortgage on some black womens house because she grew up disadvantaged.

Once black bama git's in da White House, watch how fast the cap gains tax DOUBLES. Oh, the tax on dividends, thats going up too.

WHAT BLACK BAMA DON"T KNOW: When you raise the cap gains tax. YOU BRING IN LESS TAX REVENUE!!

Why? Peopel will hold investments for periods longer than a year. Trade less.

How do I know? They've raised the cap gains tax before and the results were always the same, less tax coming in.

Obama is a fool and you will soon see. Hope he gets elected to punish the TV star f!@@ing zombies!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>So if you make more than $42K a year, your going to be paying the mortgage on some black womens house because she grew up disadvantaged.

Or paying for this:

http://www.warresisters.org/pages/piechart.htm

BTW, please show me how tax collections and revenue expenditures are connected in any way, shape or form. Since we've been a debtor nation since our inception, it has only fallen a few times:

- During Andrew Jackson
    - 1920's right before the Great Depression
    - During Eisenhower's terms
    - 1969 with war excesses

So tell me how legislators are thinking about what they spend when they decide how much to tax. Clinton got the debt increase closer to zero than anyone since Viet Nam, that includes all of your beloved neo-cons, and he applied the horrible processes to which you speak, so where's any support of your assertions?

EBSB52

Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post

Yea, and all the other -1000 will fall to the +700 bets. Anymore underdogs you can turn me on to?

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

The politically correct name is african american,not black.

First 1234 Last