JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I've got a bad feeling about the voting for the election.

I think it's going to be a disaster, like we had with Bush/Gore.

We're set to have record turnouts and I don't think the voting stations can handle it.

They are going to be overwhelmed. All these towns and cities won't know what hit them. For the most part they are all running different systems: paper, electronic, etc. Throw in absentee ballots and you have a recipe for disaster?

This is going to be one giant cluster f!@# of an election. If we can't handle voting and counting the votes......what does that say about our country?

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

why doesnt everyone do permanent absentee
    why would anyone stand in line

gm2022
    gm2022's Avatar Become A Pro!

mail it in, simple as that!

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 316

Quote Originally Posted by gm2022 View Post
    mail it in, simple as that!
    DITTO

Mailed mine last week.

EASY

SBR Founder Join Date: 8/11/2005

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper
    sweetpete57@'s Avatar Become A Pro!

If the communst democrats control everything, we probably won't have the right to vote anymore in a few years so it won't matter!

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Same here. I enjoyed going to the polling place and punching the chads as a young man, but after living in Oregon where vote-by-mail is the only option, I couldn't imagine wasting all that time in travel and in line just to have a greater chance of error in counting. I'll be a permanent absentee voter until the day I die, or until democracy collapses and I become a feudal lord.

jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Betpoints: 3133

Vote REP or everyone will be on welfare

Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Aren't 99% of us already headed that way??

RageWizard
    RageWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think that PA has early voting, so I'm bringing a bottle of MUMS to wait in line with.

moneyline
    moneyline's Avatar Become A Pro!

Luckily, Democrats are lazy ... that should shave a few % points off Obama's lead ... they are good at answering the phone or going to rallies ... just a bit weak when it comes to actually voting

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Elections are always disasters. Even when they get everything counted we're still left with incompetents like Dumbya and Slick Willie. I already voted, wasn't about to mess with doing it next Tuesday. All I know is if they throw out a few million votes for any reason, it means my one write-in for myself will count for a higher percentage.

TodaysAction
    http://www.winningwithtodaysaction.net/
    TodaysAction's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hopefully the lazy asses here at the forum will go vote Tuesday. Doesn't matter who you vote for, just go vote! History will be made this election no matter what party wins. If BO wins, he will be the first black President of America and if JM gets in his running mate will be the first women VP.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Im watching the local news and they are reporting that here in FL there are thousands of people who have registered to vote, but the problem is that they are using peoples names and ss#s of people who are dead. Then the election supervisor turns around and says they will get it all sorted out next year, and that they cant do anything about removing the names of the dead voters this year since its within 90 days of the election.So it seems that some of the dead will get to vote in this election.

later

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    So it seems that some of the dead will get to vote in this election.
    LBJ, still in charge from the grave.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee View Post
    LBJ, still in charge from the grave.
    IMO, he is happier being a dead President, I never really believed he wanted the job.

later

RogueJuror
    RogueJuror's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol I have a SS# of a puerto rican guy, poor fella, it was close casket

Scratch
    Update your status
    Scratch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11878

it's already a disaster with the ACORN voter fraud going on in the swing states.

get ready for the riots regardless of the outcome of the election

EBSB52
    EBSB52's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpete57@ View Post
    If the communst democrats control everything, we probably won't have the right to vote anymore in a few years so it won't matter!

No, the Republinazis, you can vote, they will tell you whom to vote for.

Hard to believe on one hand, the odacity that compels someone to defend Bush/McCain strategies, yet on the other, what do ya do, go on facts, record, history?

EBSB52

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

And then the debt will climb because no one will be working???? The murderers of the debt have been the R's, the D's have been the saviors. You post is not supportable via evidence.

EBSB52

Quote Originally Posted by moneyline View Post
    Luckily, Democrats are lazy ... that should shave a few % points off Obama's lead ... they are good at answering the phone or going to rallies ... just a bit weak when it comes to actually voting

That's brilliant, say that when you lose by probably 370 electoral votes to ???? Who knows, maybe McSame won't get all the dreggs left over, mayeb an independant will get some.

Pretty stupid thing to say when the Dems were in office for every war of the 20th century except for the Gulf War.

EBSB52

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee View Post
    Elections are always disasters. Even when they get everything counted we're still left with incompetents like Dumbya and Slick Willie. I already voted, wasn't about to mess with doing it next Tuesday. All I know is if they throw out a few million votes for any reason, it means my one write-in for myself will count for a higher percentage.
    Not sure how Clinton was incompetent. A pussy hound for sure, incompetent? All fiscal numbers went way positive, can you refute that? Your dislike of him pesonally or dislike of his policies doesn't make him incompetent.

EBSB52

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    Im watching the local news and they are reporting that here in FL there are thousands of people who have registered to vote, but the problem is that they are using peoples names and ss#s of people who are dead. Then the election supervisor turns around and says they will get it all sorted out next year, and that they cant do anything about removing the names of the dead voters this year since its within 90 days of the election.So it seems that some of the dead will get to vote in this election.

later

It won't be close enough to matter, assuming some of that Repub hype is true. Let's say it is, hard to listen to people whine after the Catherine Harris deal, I mean that was really sleazy.

BTW folks, you are aware that electors don't have to go the way of the people's vote, aren't you? Trivia: Has it ever happened where a pres candidate won the popular election within a state and the electors gave the votes to the other candidate? BTW, I know the answer.

EBSB52

Quote Originally Posted by Scratch View Post
    it's already a disaster with the ACORN voter fraud going on in the swing states.

get ready for the riots regardless of the outcome of the election
    Are the rich whites gonna riot if the R's lose? Pretty sick how one party has the WH for 5 of 7 terms, holds congress for a fair time too and owns the SCOTUS for all of that time too, undoubtedly ****s it all up and whines when they have to give it back. Really pathetic when ya step back, it's as if they forgot the pendulum thingy.