EBSB52
    EBSB52's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    You do realize that Greenspan was the Fed Chairman for most of Bush's Presidency as well, right? And that despite many of Greenspan's warnings on deficit control and fiscal responsibility, the Bush administration continued to spend at a record pace... Sorry to say, but you can't have it both ways.

Not only that but he was appointed by Reagan, so he was part of that fiscal nightmare too. Greenspan had little to do with much, but his legacy that was cemented under Clinton was trashed as Bush ****ed everything up, he states so much in his book.

Panic
    Panic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey, EB...only took you 15 minutes for a response. lol...and you say you have a BS in justice? Let me guess...you got it online? Don't lie....I know you did. You can sit here all night...and you will still look bad. I really hope you are not 46 and in this position.

Igetp2s
    Igetp2s's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EBSB52 View Post
    I don't look at Greenspan as being a big factor during Clinton's time, he just kept the interest rates stable. However, the dot.com boom was important. The way I look at is that Clinton received a great era, even tho he did inherit the tail end of a recession, but he did prudent things with it. OTOH, Bush received the end of a great economic era, but 911 and other things made it a bad era, but in good GWB fashion he made the worst of it.

In a vacuum Bush is still a POS and Clinton did well. Perhaps it would have been better to have the presidents reversed. As for Greenspan pumping cash, I don't know the numbers of cash genration during all the president's time, but that contradicts the fact that the US dollar soared during Clinton's time, usually the dollar suffers as it dillutes via mass production.
    Actually, it is exactly the opposite. Clinton inherited an economy that was out of recession, (but too late to save GHWB), while Bush inherited Clinton's recession (see tech bubble burst March of 2000), and a neglected military and intelligence infrastructure (see Sept. 11). It's not that hard to balance a budget when you neglect protecting your citizens for 8 years.

EBSB52

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    Hey, EB...only took you 15 minutes for a response. lol...and you say you have a BS in justice? Let me guess...you got it online? Don't lie....I know you did. You can sit here all night...and you will still look bad. I really hope you are not 46 and in this position.

Actually ASU. And you expeditiously rendered your non-response as usual.

You're a betting man, I will show my diploma, Arizona State University, grad in 01 for a wager. Show you my transcripts too. $500 bucks?

As for looking bad, the neo-cons align with the neo-cons, the libs with the libs.

The point is, you find yourself at a deficit to answer any points I asserted..... that's objectively looking bad.

Panic

Actually ASU. And you expeditiously rendered your non-response as usual.

You're a betting man, I will show my diploma, Arizona State University, grad in 01 for a wager. Show you my transcripts too. $500 bucks?

As for looking bad, the neo-cons align with the neo-cons, the libs with the libs.

The point is, you find yourself at a deficit to answer any points I asserted..... that's objectively looking bad.

scan your degree and lets see it. I never said I graduated college. I simply said I own a business and make more money than you. Want to wager on that?

reno cool
    the meaning of harm
    reno cool's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not sure Panic is a betting man. I saw him trying to make a line. I think his business is regurgitating same old shiity threads.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

panic spends an unreal amount of time defending failed policies and ideologies, its unreal

Panic

like you have money, reno. Please. Let the big boys talk.

Panic

And ryan joins the party.

Panic

I will wager this....ryan, reno, and EB....can not wager 25k together on anything.

EBSB52

Quote Originally Posted by Igetp2s View Post
    Actually, it is exactly the opposite. Clinton inherited an economy that was out of recession, (but too late to save GHWB), while Bush inherited Clinton's recession (see tech bubble burst March of 2000), and a neglected military and intelligence infrastructure (see Sept. 11). It's not that hard to balance a budget when you neglect protecting your citizens for 8 years.

Unemp was at least 7% in Jan 93 and we were out of recession? Nice try. What was the interest rate in Jan 93? And the housing market was a mess, HUD catalogues that looked like Sears catalogues. I don't know how old you were then, but if you needed a job during those years you were hosed, we were in a recession until 94-95.

Instead of rhetoric, show me fiscal indicators that indicated Jan 01 was a recesion. JESUS ****ING CHRIST, YOU GUYS ARE GAMBLERS, YOU USE POWER RATINGS, STATS, TRENDS, ETC AND YOU ARE NOW PULLING POLITICAL BS OUT OF BETWEEN YOUR ASSCHEEKS? WTF

Data my brother, show me the economic indicators. Not 1 year later or 8 months later after 911, leading up to Clinton's exit and up to 911.

Neglected military: show me evidence and show me what damage it did to the economy.

Intelligence infrastructure: other than big words, show me how it was mishandled. BTW, don't forget to include how Bush didn't fire James Tenant before 911 or EVAN AFTER it it was so bad. Furthermore explain how Bush did nothing to enhance security in the 7 months, 3 weeks between inauguration and 911. Don't forget to include such things as Bush taking the entire month of August off while on vacation.

Neglect protecting citizens for 8 years: How many have died while Bush is in office? Refer to above for questions on Bush and his do-nothing security from Jan 01 to 911.

Please answer all of these questions.

Panic

ryan and reno...you kids wanna talk? Lets go. you float around on SBR and really have done nothing. You call people out....now I call you out. Lets see how much money you got...because I got a good idea...both of you combined still got sh!t.

ryanXL977

what are you 5? i dont go around calling anyone out. i make picks, i win mlb everyday. i lose nfl every week. and i think you are a pseduo intellectual and everyone else agrees..

i dont care how much money you have. enjoy it, alone.

Panic

Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    what are you 5? i dont go around calling anyone out. i make picks, i win mlb everyday. i lose nfl every week. and i think you are a pseduo intellectual and everyone else agrees..

i dont care how much money you have. enjoy it, alone.

Thats what I thought you little f.aggot. You and your f.aggot friend, reno. Sick and tired of little guys like you that have no money and come and the board and act tough. You're pathetic.

EBSB52

scan your degree and lets see it. I never said I graduated college. I simply said I own a business and make more money than you. Want to wager on that?
    What is this comparing rooster size? I never accused you of having a degree.... trust me on that . You doubted my degree, put your money up. My initials are EBS and I worked on B52's while in the military... you know, the military, the thing you neo-cons duck out of. So you'll see that my ASU diploma has those initials for the name.

I don't doubt you make more than I do, nor do I care, I never questioned that. You did question my degree and I offered a wager. On top of that I have my prereqs for RN. I have close to 200 credits between college and university.

Are you going to address any points to the post or just talk about me? Ever wonder why people question the intellect of neo-cons?
    Last edited by EBSB52; 10-31-08 at 12:22 AM.

ryanXL977

yes, i am tough. i am a \*\*\*\*\*\*. you are a little man with your pissing contests all the time. can your dad beat my dad up?
    whats wrong with you? why are you so angry. 30 years of gop policies got you down?

EBSB52

Quote Originally Posted by reno cool View Post
    I'm not sure Panic is a betting man. I saw him trying to make a line. I think his business is regurgitating same old shiity threads.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, even neo-cons need to feel important.

Panic

yes, i am tough. i am a \*\*\*\*\*\*.
    whats wrong with you? why are you so angry. 30 years of gop policies got you down?

No wonder you want Obama...you have no money. You want guys like me to take care of you. You are pussy. Be a man and make your own way in the world.

EBSB52

panic spends an unreal amount of time defending failed policies and ideologies, its unreal
    That's because he's independently wealthy, so he has the time.

Panic

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, even neo-cons need to feel important.

Still waiting for you to wager too....not 500. What is this welfare...make it a good amount...or is that all your ASU degree is worth?

ryanXL977

nobody here has any idea how much money i have or have made or saved. you just talk and talk and talk. you have 30 years of bullshit and crap that doesnt work and you defend that, i guess that helps make it easier to make up strawmen to debate.
    you are on sbr all the time too, not sure how much money it is you think you have from posting

EBSB52

ryan and reno...you kids wanna talk? Lets go. you float around on SBR and really have done nothing. You call people out....now I call you out. Lets see how much money you got...because I got a good idea...both of you combined still got sh!t.

I'm calling you out, you answer my data and citations. If you want more just ask. I'm calling you out.

Panic

I love broke fvcks. I called them out. They didnt have money. The End. have a good night.

EBSB52

Thats what I thought you little f.aggot. You and your f.aggot friend, reno. Sick and tired of little guys like you that have no money and come and the board and act tough. You're pathetic.

You lose man..... lost your cool

EBSB52

Still waiting for you to wager too....not 500. What is this welfare...make it a good amount...or is that all your ASU degree is worth?
    Let's get an escrow service. BTW, who knows if you are a very solvent business owner or a 15 yo kid popping his zits, but having more or making more money doesn't make you right. IOW's, even in poker if you go all in you are still in for whatever action you have, so if I want to bring up 500 or 1000 or whatever it is still a wager, so let's find a legal way to wager via an escrow svs. What city do you live in, I'm in Phoenix. Something just occurred to me, what is the being deal to have a BS degree, it really isn't.... unless you are 15. I'm being played, huh?

EBSB52

I love broke fvcks. I called them out. They didnt have money. The End. have a good night.
    You refused the wager....now go to sleep, I think your dad is comming up the steps.

First 1234