DacBietViet
    DacBietViet's Avatar Become A Pro!

DacBietViets POUND THIS FIRST HALF PLAY!!

Hope you guys followed my 2nd half rockets. Easy Money like i said. TAKE HORNETS +1.5 FIRST HALF. THIS IS EVEN EASIER. THEY MIGHT BE UP DOUBLE DIGITS EARLY. POUND IT HARD FELLAS. I'M HOT RIGHT NOW. STARTING WIN STREAK NOW

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

unreal.

DacBietViet

LOL. 9-0 NO Hornets up that much already. this is hilariuos

DacBietViet

up by 8 in 2nd quarter. don't let me down hornets. i told you guys i will win this one.

tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

books trying to confuse everyone with the way they set up the spread on this game. Had the suns as 3 point favorites for the game, 1.5 favorites at halftime (-115), and 1 point favorites at the 1st quarter. I like taking 1st quarter underdogs and was all over the hornets ML 1st quarter. I am glad I read your post. Before taking a look at the 1st quarter spread, I predicted the spread to be suns -1/2 in the first quarter. I was surprised to see the suns as 1 point favorite. Maybe the books were trying to make the public think that the suns were the play in the 1st quarter, 1st half and the game.

-Good pick with the hornets. I would take the hornets as underdogs in the 1st quarter and 1st half of games. Good luck.