lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

Late night mlb

Ive really found a trend that late night MLB games are really doggy wonderland. The main reason i believe it is because it is a haven for square chasers who lost an earlier bet and went on tilt to try to get their losses back by betting (sometimes blind) a MLB favorite. I have really noticed that 10:05 games strongly favor the dogs. Also those game are on my **rigged** list because really i believe the bookies are making a killing off tonight's three games. (Padres Angels Giants). So far the biggest fav padres -147 are down 2-1 in the 7th and really, i almost betted them because i came home at 9:15 and missed both ealier MLB actions and the game 5 NHL cup game and was looking for action. I strongly believe im not the only one who was thinking about this and went on to get some action. What do you boys think?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

LOL....not gunna lie I've been there before. I don't really bet blind,but I'll usually bet big on favs if I like em in late games if I'm having a really good night or really bad night

Interesting theory though.....I wish I knew of a way to run the results this year

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15060

I'd say just the opposite. I used to live by Fairmount Park in Rat-shit, Illinois. It was well known that the races were fixed, since those horses would never amount to anything anyway. You could just about guarantee that in the final race, major chalk was gonna take it, since every drunk that had lost their ass that night was holding out for some longshot to make it a plus night for them. Never happened. That would always be the race where the favorite ran away with it. Off-track bettors knew this, hence the low odds every time.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

The Nats have been very very good to me this last week.

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

what i am really trying to point out here is the late night betting really who offers more late night games than MLB? Hence the so called late night "sucker 'chase' bets". Tilted people fill the books up good and really, after a few beers and going 1-3 on the night you look at the fav chalk and thinks that its a sure thing and you bang it hard and next thing you know you gotta put another paycheck in your book account

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

Please ignore the *rigged* part that i said because ofcourse most of the time it's not true

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10260

yes its like monday night football , gl. man

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lolguy999 View Post
    what i am really trying to point out here is the late night betting really who offers more late night games than MLB? Hence the so called late night "sucker 'chase' bets". Tilted people fill the books up good and really, after a few beers and going 1-3 on the night you look at the fav chalk and thinks that its a sure thing and you bang it hard and next thing you know you gotta put another paycheck in your book account
    50/50 in the long run favs to dogs ratio on late games!! Dogs were 2-1 on late games last night with the book getting way more action on the game that hit with the fav SF!!

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

Seems like KC's taking it down tonight

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Angels -140