Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Have your homie open an account and send him pre-paid cc's when/if you need to re-up.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by username474 View Post
    ^^ If you are referring to my post, my statement is from experience. The first place I thought to open a non U.S. bank account was the U.K., after several e-mail's with banks years ago I was left with the impression it was not possible without working/residing in the U.K.. I do not go around typing for excercise, bordom or an actual social life unlike your self. Also, the first thing I had to send Pinnacle to reopen my account was a utility bill. There is nothing in any post of mine that warranted a smiley face rolling around. Get some help guy. Your post count is almost proof in it's self that you are a loser. Be well.

I have a major clue Son about worldwide banking
    I can get a UK bank Account with my fukkin eyes closed
    Rookie you have no clue

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I have a major clue Son about worldwide banking
    I can get a UK bank Account with my fukkin eyes closed
    Rookie you have no clue
    If your passport is American and you were starting from square one just randomly inquiring with banks and branches it might be reasonable to conclude it was difficult. Of course, I can now too and do. I've assisted dozens of Americans looking to collect marketing payments from gambling sites with various accounts. That doesn't change though that it would be reasonable for someone shopping blind with major banks to conclude it was difficult at first. There are certainly a good number of banks and branches that will not do it for Americans unless they produce a UK utility bill.

Avskum
    Avskum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1055

does the book actually see what country your moneybookers is from? cant you just make your non us friend setup a moneybookes for you ?

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

My uncle moved to cali, columbia. He happy to use neteller again,

First 123