pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Shack View Post

Lebron looks to of really aged in the past year imo. Face looks rough.
    wouldn't you age pretty quick knowing some one of your "team-mates" might become your step dad?

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Skip Bayless is funny, has a good pun for words, but ultimately he is the village idiot.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    i agree that lebron can easily commit suicide from all this. everywhere i go, all i hear is people hammering this guy.. he knows if he don't win it all, he will get killed by the media and everyone else for a long time. 98% of the world wants him to lose. so much pressure on him. that's why he's playing so bad. he can't focus with all this.. i swear, i am so sure if lebron can bring back time, even though he's in the finals of game 6 right now, that he'd change his decision and stayed in cleveland. i am sure he regrets this move so much as we speak.

how bad will everyone feel if we find out lebron left a note after series and after they lost and said to all, i am sorry, i just couldnt take it anymore and i had to end it. sorry to everyone, and sorry to cleveland.. goodbye everyone.

how bad will the world feel if this happened, after all the hammering they've done to him.
    Cosmo, he brought all this hatred on himself by being arrogant punk. In the way we all felt a little sadness when Ted Bundy was executed or Jeffrey Dahmer was killed even though both were rotten to the core. LeQuit new what he was doing and that classless s.o.b. used every dirty trick and lie to achieve his goal. Nothing was sacred to that loser. I hope this would become LeCheats "groundhog day" and no metter how much he tries, he would always remain bride's made, hopeless LeBronze, The Frozen One.
    Last edited by pronk; 06-11-11 at 06:45 PM.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Drama for ya mama

why do people hate lbj? jealous n*****

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    i agree that lebron can easily commit suicide from all this. everywhere i go, all i hear is people hammering this guy.. he knows if he don't win it all, he will get killed by the media and everyone else for a long time. 98% of the world wants him to lose. so much pressure on him. that's why he's playing so bad. he can't focus with all this.. i swear, i am so sure if lebron can bring back time, even though he's in the finals of game 6 right now, that he'd change his decision and stayed in cleveland. i am sure he regrets this move so much as we speak.

how bad will everyone feel if we find out lebron left a note after series and after they lost and said to all, i am sorry, i just couldnt take it anymore and i had to end it. sorry to everyone, and sorry to cleveland.. goodbye everyone.

how bad will the world feel if this happened, after all the hammering they've done to him.
    It will be all fine and dandy after he wins the next two though

james4512
    james4512's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

batman is wade robin is chalmers lebron is like the executive producer

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Bayless likes the ramrod.

First 12