Shack
    Shack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    Fishhead quit asking people questions and expecting HONEST ANSWERS.

You never give HONEST ANSWERS when people ask you a question.

Don't assume. Fish and I go way back from early RX bash days.

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Quote Originally Posted by joesomebody114 View Post
    Capitalism, in the sense of a completely free market, does not work and will never work until we elimate greed which will never happen.
    You're right that we will never eliminate greed. But it's wrong to think the answer is regulation. You simply have to realize in what instances that greed can be shaped for the best possible outcome. Making greedy people desperate is the LAST damn thing you want to do. And that's what regulation does.

Look at it this way, you're having a party, the people are hungry, so you order some pizzas. You have 20 guests, and you order five pizzas. That's 40 slices of pizza. Enough for each person to have two, and probably more, because the girls watching their weight won't have any. Except there's some sort of mistake, and the pizza guy only shows up with 3 pizzas. But there are some big boys at the party who aren't getting full on 1.2 slices of pizza. So the 3-4 hungriest people rush the kitchen as soon as the pizza gets there, and scarf down 2-3 slices as fast they can. And while they are it it, the next 3-4 hungriest people have gobbled down 1-2 slices themselves, and now there's no more pizza left and some of the guests got none because they aren't greedy hogs and were polite and willing to wait their turn instead of being part of the stampede.

And all this could have been remedied if the guy who ordered the pizza hadn't told the delivery driver, "hey, why don't you take two of our five pizzas and deliver them to the soup kitchen, I'll tip you extra."

Taxation and government regulations have made it so that we no longer have enough pizza to go around. And so the hungriest (greediest) are more and more motivated to flout common decency and do piggish things, like bum rush the counter with the pizza and stand there and hog it all. On Wall St. this happens when these guys cook up these crazy ass schemes to make money after the government has come in and basically raided the market for their own fukking gain.

You're right, you will never eliminate greed, but what you can do is foster an environment where those who would be greedy feel less of a need to be. And if the pizza boy had shown up with five pizzas, the fat pigs could have done the math to realize they didn't need to inhale as much as they could in two minutes. And that's the way it works on Wall St.

When there are more people in this country with money to invest, the Wall St. whores don't have to concoct all this crazy bullshit just to make money. But the American people don't have money to invest, because their money is being taken by the government through taxation. A good middle class income should not cost you $40,000 a year in taxes. But it does. And it is those thousands of thousands of thousands of dollars every year that could be used in the market place instead going to the government that unleashes the greedy frenzy that fuks shit up.

If the government can't operate on 10-15% of our incomes, (shit, I'd even take 20%) then it ain't doing it's fukking job.

You start putting $$$ back in the pockets of the middle class by cutting their taxes in half, and what you will find is a nation with lower prices, more jobs, and less bitching.
    Points Awarded:

joesomebody114 gave The Madcap 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: joesomebody114

Shack

Well said mid cap. lower prices would apply if we can use our own oil or natural gas.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

US economy is in shits. It forces the youth to peddle and abuse drugs at an early age.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Happens when a shithead like Bush is president, ruining a once good economy.
    All the U.S. has left is their military power to bully others, or everyone would just laugh in their face and let them rot.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by Shack View Post
    Don't assume. Fish and I go way back from early RX bash days.

Shack, when you in VEGAS next?

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Get as rich as you can as fast as you can .

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by lemart5 View Post
    Get as rich as you can as fast as you can .

Yup

Look to scalping/arbing, middling, and farmland.

Shack

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post

Shack, when you in VEGAS next?
    Hey Fish, I was in Vegas Memorial Day weekend. Am planning to go to the SBR Costa Rica Bash. Not sure when I will be in Vegas next.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    Happens when a shithead like Bush is president, ruining a once good economy.
    All the U.S. has left is their military power to bully others, or everyone would just laugh in their face and let them rot.
    The military is not as big and powerful as many think. Losing every war since WWII and now we got Gates crying his eyes out saying the rest of the NATO countries are not pulling their weight. The once great empire is on its final days.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LostBankroll

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got El Salvador's Army and FMLN gurrilla shitiin on US Black Hawks.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

yeah when i play call of duty i hate being on the army side. they always lose.

dice
    dice's Avatar Become A Pro!

The stock market is only part of the economy. We're in much better shape than the rest of the world.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Yup

Look to scalping/arbing, middling, and farmland.

why would anyone in their right might take advice from a tool that dives in dumpsters looking for garbage to sell

to the new posters, this is FACT

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by Shack View Post
    More like many millionaires fall from the ranks and a few become billionaires. The rich get hurt more when all assets fall in value and the poor aren't as affected as much and actually can benefit as housing prices fall into their buy range.
    Go see if the guys in the field are saying that. We are in a very special time in history right now. This is the time when millioionaires are made and millionaires become billionaires.

Been around some of these guys today and you should see the action they have going on. It's a great time to do tour thing now.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    US economy is in shits. It forces the youth to peddle and abuse drugs at an early age.
    i cant tell u how many heads i know that had to go the back-route

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by dice View Post
    The stock market is only part of the economy. We're in much better shape than the rest of the world.

HUH????

Check the DEBT that the UNITED STATES is in and get back to me..........thanks.

You realize that the U.S. may no longer exixt by of before the year 2049, right?

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

The stock market is a house of cards right now.

Frankly,I dont know how the Dow sustained this long with all our economic issues.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Go see if the guys in the field are saying that. We are in a very special time in history right now. This is the time when millioionaires are made and millionaires become billionaires.

Been around some of these guys today and you should see the action they have going on. It's a great time to do tour thing now.
    You're full of beans.

Men of means never bother playing the big shot to a bunch of threadbares and thousandaires.

Kind of curious as to where you cobble your references. I know that no one talks more sh*t than country club employees (valet parker?).

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

“The debts that are in this country are skyrocketing,” he said. “In the last three years the government has spent staggering amounts of money and the Federal Reserve is taking on staggering amounts of debt.

“When the problems arise next time…what are they going to do? They can’t quadruple the debt again. They cannot print that much more money. It’s gonna be worse the next time around.”

Jim Rodgers

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    “The debts that are in this country are skyrocketing,” he said. “In the last three years the government has spent staggering amounts of money and the Federal Reserve is taking on staggering amounts of debt.

“When the problems arise next time…what are they going to do? They can’t quadruple the debt again. They cannot print that much more money. It’s gonna be worse the next time around.”

Jim Rodgers

Anyone following Jim's recommendations the past 15 or so years is becoming quite wealthy.

I can't say enough great and superlative things about this guy.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Anyone following Jim's recommendations the past 15 or so years is becoming quite wealthy.

I can't say enough great and superlative things about this guy.
    Fishhead u care to tell me where i can find this Jim guy your talking about, i would like to know more about this stock stuff.

Legions36

Well i was in NYC yesterday and got to go by the WTC and see what their doing and they are 2/3 finished with the freedom tower and have a nice setup going on their. Once those buildings are finished the economy will start to roll and get back to normal. Do u guys realize why Osama really did that and picked the Twin Towers,not to kill so many people which im sure he didn't care but to make our economy go to sh-its and that exactly what happened. Well they are anticipating 90 days for this building to be finished, so hopefully by then our national debt doesn't stop us from getting back on track.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Fishhead u care to tell me where i can find this Jim guy your talking about, i would like to know more about this stock stuff.

Do a search

JIM ROGERS COMMODITIES

Nobody in the world probably knows more abourt commodiites than JIM

Legions36

Do a search

JIM ROGERS COMMODITIES

Nobody in the world probably knows more abourt commodiites than JIM
    Thanks man

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16702

I'm losing money here in Canada too.

patswin
    patswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10189

they should rebound next week

Shack

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post

I agree with the reasoning and logic. With the right idea and implementation billionaires can be made in any economic environment but a bad economy does not help in the matter. More net worth was destroyed in the last down cycle than any other time in history.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

You realize that the U.S. may no longer exixt by of before the year 2049, right?

Fish, I thought you were a pretty sharp guy, and then you went and said some dumb, the sky is falling, bullshit like this.

If the U.S. doesn't exist in 40 yrs, who will buy all of Asia's crappy exports? Who will buy Japans and Germanys overpriced cars?

Without the U.S.'s economy and buying power the entire world economy would crumble into anarchy and chaos. Fuk the Chinese debt, fuk the weak dollar...None of that shit matters. We own the Chinese. What happens in 10-30 yrs when the Chinese factory workers demand $25 dollars an hr and good benefits? If the U.S. even bluffs about not buying Chinese imports it would send a ripple thru the economy like they've never seen.

I'm rambling...Good Day Sir!

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Fish, I thought you were a pretty sharp guy, and then you went and said some dumb, the sky is falling, bullshit like this.

If the U.S. doesn't exist in 40 yrs, who will buy all of Asia's crappy exports? Who will buy Japans and Germanys overpriced cars?

Without the U.S.'s economy and buying power the entire world economy would crumble into anarchy and chaos. Fuk the Chinese debt, fuk the weak dollar...None of that shit matters. We own the Chinese. What happens in 10-30 yrs when the Chinese factory workers demand $25 dollars an hr and good benefits? If the U.S. even bluffs about not buying Chinese imports it would send a ripple thru the economy like they've never seen.

You may be rambling, but it was 100 % correct.

Fishhead

38 years is a long way off, so far that neither one of us can predict what the state of the U.S. will be in..........make no mistake about though, the U.S. could be no more by then.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Bunch of fukkin who ha

Fishhead

No soul in America should have money in the stock market right now..............waste of time and money.

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

No soul in America should have money in the stock market right now..............waste of time and money.
    This post makes me wonder if Fish has shorted Dow/S&P futures. Just saying....

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked
    joesomebody114's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude are you really that rediculous?? Were on the verge of running out of Oil and the Monetary system collapsing and your talking about exports?? And FACTORIES in 20 years?!?! HA-HA Take a look around you bro, be happy if you still have a moving vehicle in 20 years.

First 1234 Last