Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol what are you talking about.

Scientist are not converting to Islam, you are thinking about prison inmates because it takes an idiot to convert to a religion that suppresses science with violence.

There is a reason why they don't produce Nobel Prize winner's.
    many scientists are converting to islam my friend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2s14...e_gdata_player
    Watch and learn.
    Last edited by Rod1010; 06-10-11 at 02:40 PM.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    many scientists are converting to islam my friend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZFue...e_gdata_player

Watch and learn.
    "rap artists" = scientists?

Rod1010

my bad that was the wrong link.

On my phone so its confusing.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

"Anyone can post anything on the Internet. There are no prerequisites or requirements that someone be an expert in a certain field in order to post something to the Internet. Taking advice from amateurs can lead to an amateur decision being made."

Rod1010

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    "Anyone can post anything on the Internet. There are no prerequisites or requirements that someone be an expert in a certain field in order to post something to the Internet. Taking advice from amateurs can lead to an amateur decision being made."

Facts are facts.

fury
    fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: joesomebody114

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    God talks to me, too. I'm gonna hike up a mountain in Costa Rica for a month and write everything down that he tells me. Then millions of people will believe me and call me a prophet and buy my book. It's gonna be cool. It'll work, too. It's happened before. People are gullible. They think that they're so important, so egotistical, that they can't accept that they are just mere animals. They're just part of the food chain. They can not accept the fact that they will die, and that their lives will have meant nothing.
    I can't wait for your book to come out. I'm assuming it will be for sale at the SBR store. How many points will it be? Whatever it is... it won't be enough. Is there any chance that I could get an autographed copy? What are you going to call your book?

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

The truth about Islam.

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked
    joesomebody114's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    The truth about Islam.
    If that's really you you are the f*ckin man your accent makes it sound like I'm listening to an official BBC report! LOL!

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Rod is right.

When is the last time Christianity got people to strap bombs on themselves or better yet their children and then go into a crowd of innocent people and blow themselves up?
    Attached Images  

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

I'll bet dollars to donuts that Rod becomes a Mason sooner rather than later.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

islam does not teach violence if u think so then chances are ur most likely a inbred hillbilly with a cousin named scooter

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    what would be pretty fukking amazing is if you could understand a single fukking word this guy is saying... good luck with this, rod

onetrickpony

rod what does that video confirm? i dont get how ur buying into this

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    islam does not teach violence if u think so then chances are ur most likely a inbred hillbilly with a cousin named scooter
    GTFO

Extra Innings

http://mikeblume.com/islam2.htm

The Qur’an encourages murder:

"But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful."
    Qur’an 9:5

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
    Qur’an 9:29

The Qur’an promotes hate of Christians:

"O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust." Qur’an 5:51

"O ye who believe! take not for friends and protectors those who take your religion for a mockery or sport,- whether among those who received the Scripture before you, or among those who reject Faith; but fear ye Allah, if ye have faith (indeed)."
    Qur’an 5:57

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
    Qur’an 9:29

"Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures."
    Qur’an 98:6

The Qur’an promotes beating of wives:

"Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all)."
    Qur’an 4:34
    "If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, Take the evidence of four (Reliable) witnesses from amongst you against them; and if they testify, confine them to houses until death do claim them, or Allah ordain for them some (other) way."
    Qur’an 4:15

Extra Innings

You all are delusional

onetrickpony

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    http://mikeblume.com/islam2.htm The Qur’an encourages murder: "But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful." Qur’an 9:5 "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." Qur’an 9:29 The Qur’an promotes hate of Christians: "O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust." Qur’an 5:51 "O ye who believe! take not for friends and protectors those who take your religion for a mockery or sport,- whether among those who received the Scripture before you, or among those who reject Faith; but fear ye Allah, if ye have faith (indeed)." Qur’an 5:57 "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." Qur’an 9:29 "Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures." Qur’an 98:6 The Qur’an promotes beating of wives: "Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all)." Qur’an 4:34 "If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, Take the evidence of four (Reliable) witnesses from amongst you against them; and if they testify, confine them to houses until death do claim them, or Allah ordain for them some (other) way." Qur’an 4:15

quite vague, doesnt say anything specifically abt committing crimes or violence against jews and christians

if the wives didnt commit adultery then they dont have to worry abt getting fuked up

Vegas_bond
    Vegas_bond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10099

quite vague, doesnt say anything specifically abt committing crimes or violence against jews and christians

if the wives didnt commit adultery then they dont have to worry abt getting fuked up
    Nothing specific about violence against jews, christians or any other religion. It´s just that the Islam wants to take over the world, killing anyone who refuses to convert.So Allah will finally return.

That is what the Jihad is all about.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Jesus was a Muslim so I can't see how the religion can be all that bad...

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

The Bible = hatchet job. Not only dumb, but boring.

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hmmm. Seems like a couple of thousand years ago, most of what would qualify as "scientists" of the time thought the sun revolved around the earth. A couple thousand years before that, all the "smart experts" knew that the earth was flat. You can always quote a bunch of scientists that think one way about any topic, such as human caused global warming, or the many others that hold the opposite opinion. To any sane observer of reality, it makes no difference which fairy tale an otherwise intelligent person has been inculcated by his culture to believe. God belongs in the same category as the Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus, or a flying, fire-breathing dragon. If there is an all-powerful god out there, why does everyone get a different message from him?

CreaturE
    Thanks to everyone helping me!!!
    CreaturE's Avatar Become A Pro!

50 things that make me laugh below.
    http://godisimaginary.com/

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

wtf are you smoking rod

fury
    fury's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rod just wants to smoke paco's pole.

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    Jesus was a Muslim so I can't see how the religion can be all that bad...
    Thought he was The King of the Jews....educate me, please.

onetrickpony

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    Thought he was The King of the Jews....educate me, please.
    thought jesús was a fairytale like pinocchio, enlighten me

Extra Innings

thought jesús was a fairytale like pinocchio, enlighten me
    How the hell would I know...I was told God is all loving, all knowing, and all powerful. As a teen, I posed the question (I assume millions have as well), how can something that is all loving, all powerful, and all knowing create something that is "evil"? How does 2 year old get cancer? Because of Sin?

There is evil in the World yet God created everything, all potential. Just like the idea of the rich and poor, the haves and the have nots, God would not exist if Satan didn't exist. I can only reconcile that evil was God's potential yet the Church says evil is freewill at work...I don't buy it

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

when rod gets pubes he will look back on this thread and think "wow, i am a real fukin tool"

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

Rod has to be the biggest attention seeker at sbr. I think he might actually be retarded. I feel sorry for the kid. 21 or 22 year old canadian that lives on sbr all day and makes shit up

Rod1010

this proved my point.

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

I'm going to go with the same reason people stop believing there is a God? Because it makes sense to them...

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

rap artists and scientists are both islamic i don't give a rat's ass

First 1234 Last