Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

The Epic Saga: Goat Milk

Now I know by now it is no secret the walking joke that is Goat Milk. I would never take the time to dig up all his off season threads but during the off season you couldnt mention the NBA without goat telling you he was the best NBA Capper that ever lived. This season he has put samsncharge99 to absolute shame. Goat had one of the worst NBA seasons i have ever seen anyone have.

Now his recent claim to fame is that he picked the Heat at the start of the season. I mean lets take a step back and laugh at how awesome of a statement that is. Way to go out on a limb Goat. He has already lost bets in this series alone, but following the worst season this board has seen in a while......now we get an entire off season of

"I didnt have a bad NBA season, I picked the Heat to win it all before the season even started. Im the best NBA capper on the board. "
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Landscaper

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

what was heat price to win it like +200

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

He is the biggest joke on the forum, hands down. Cant wait for him to come in here and tell us how much more he knows about basketball

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Beniphone
    Beniphone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2393

His series write up has been pretty good

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by rfr3sh View Post
    what was heat price to win it like +200

heatles+175
    lakers+250

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

gotta start following goat milk

too many great posters to keep track of them all

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    gotta start following goat milk too many great posters to keep track of them all
    This guy is classic. According to himself(and himself only) he is the greatest basketball mind in the world and he will tell you over and over.

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

How much does he have on the game tonight?
    It looks like this one is over.
    Raining 3s

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    Now I know by now it is no secret the walking joke that is Goat Milk. I would never take the time to dig up all his off season threads but during the off season you couldnt mention the NBA without goat telling you he was the best NBA Capper that ever lived. This season he has put samsncharge99 to absolute shame. Goat had one of the worst NBA seasons i have ever seen anyone have.

Now his recent claim to fame is that he picked the Heat at the start of the season. I mean lets take a step back and laugh at how awesome of a statement that is. Way to go out on a limb Goat. He has already lost bets in this series alone, but following the worst season this board has seen in a while......now we get an entire off season of

"I didnt have a bad NBA season, I picked the Heat to win it all before the season even started. Im the best NBA capper on the board. "