EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Might need to stop Gambling very soon...

Not because I'm losing...I make a few dollars here and there, but because I am brrrrooooooookkkkkkkeeeeeee...My debt to income ratio is fuked, and I still live in my mothers basement. I think i'm the next TTWarrior, but skinny version that can get laid.

I need either a new job that pays better or I need a second job....FUUUUUK

I have been really hating life lately. Just wanted to get made fun of so thats why I'm making this thread. I need welfare!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Eddie your not a quitter

Step back a few days and come back strong

bet more money to ease your problems at home

Eddie we all know your a fukkin wacko but that does not matter

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    Not because I'm losing...I make a few dollars here and there, but because I am brrrrooooooookkkkkkkeeeeeee...My debt to income ratio is fuked, and I still live in my mothers basement. I think i'm the next TTWarrior, but skinny version that can get laid.

I need either a new job that pays better or I need a second job....FUUUUUK

I have been really hating life lately. Just wanted to get made fun of so thats why I'm making this thread. I need welfare!
    Eddie, if your serious and you have no income at the moment, sign for welfare. Fukk what people think. Why not the white man take advantage of the system too? They don't give a lot(in NY) and they make you work for it(WEP). Prolly like 3 dollars an hour. But the food stamps will help. Usually get over $100 the same day you apply. Also they will send your mom a few hundred a month for rent. Use the shit to your advantage, but keep sending that resume out(lol). They will also give you $30 a week for gas, train, cab or whatever. Fukk what people think. Its the people that stay on the shit for years that are abusing the system. Every inmate in NY made to go to welfare office upon release. Stay on the shit for a month, then find that job. Football season you will be able to hit the bookies again. Good luck eddie. I hope your serious and I didn't waste my time writing this shit.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Eddie in ttwarriors eye you would be a king living the dream. you have a long way to go before you hit the level as warrior.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

JJ, trace and DOubleJ...thanks for the encouragment. I have never been one to get down on myself, but I'm certainly not living the life I want to right now and it really keeps me down.

JJ your right, i'm not a quitter and never will be...I'm just gonna hafta MAN the FUK UP!!!!!!

"Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself"

Anyone here working more than one shitty job right now????

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

You're young bro....you're not supposed to have a bunch of money and be living the good life. BUT....if your income issues are bothering you enough then maybe taking a brake from gambling is what you need.

P.S. Tracer gave some good advice. Don't worry about what people think...take care of you.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

steal your mothers pocketbook u fukkin loser

still lives in his parents basement