jpb383
    jpb383's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Good thing SBR was able to strike a deal w/ Fishhead

No way a world famous corn speculator like Fishhead would be caught dead on theRX paid poster list

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

details pls..

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Traders have expected the cold, wet spring in the eastern Corn Belt and northern Plains to cut into corn plantings, but seeing lower acreage in a USDA report still seemed to come as a surprise.

New-crop corn is the story,” says Ben Parks, risk management consultant at INTL FCStone, Kansas City.

Corn plantings this year will reach 90.7 million acres, down from 92.2 million estimated in March, says USDA in the June World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates report.

Corn futures surged around 20 cents in response to the report.

“I think the trade was surprised with that,” says Parks. USDA analysts normally make acreage revisions in the Acreage report at the end of June. “It's been historically very rare for USDA to reduce acreage in the June WASDE,” says Parks. He doesn't expect a further reduction for corn in the Acreage report.

USDA analysts also pared 400,000 acres from their projections for harvested acreage because of flooding in the lower Ohio and Mississippi River valleys in May and the Missouri River valley in June.

Projected national average yield of 158.7 bushels per acre, unchanged from last month's estimate, would produce a crop of 13.2 billion bushels, says USDA. Even though the projected crop is down 305 million bushels from last month, notes USDA, it is “still a record, and up 753 million from 2010-11.”

Fishhead

Corn

Props

Corn

Props

Not sure which one I'm liking better these days

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Should I go to Safeway and buy all the corn I can find?

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    Should I go to Safeway and buy all the corn I can find?

Nah, products containing corn in the grocery stores will only seen a small increase in value..........for instance, a box of corn flakes selling for 3.53 last week, may sell for 3.61 this coming week.

Relax

You will see a significant increase in beer, pork , and chicken though...........perhaps as much as 20%............these animals eat corn for feed.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Fishead....scalping and arbing is not being sharp pal....when you realize that...you will be a new man.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    Fishead....scalping and arbing is not being sharp pal....when you realize that...you will be a new man.

You have no idea how I operate.........

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Food chain is very important in how we operate

ploymers are the key to everything

Stay connect to this crazy world

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Traders have expected the cold, wet spring in the eastern Corn Belt and northern Plains to cut into corn plantings, but seeing lower acreage in a USDA report still seemed to come as a surprise.

New-crop corn is the story,” says Ben Parks, risk management consultant at INTL FCStone, Kansas City.

Corn plantings this year will reach 90.7 million acres, down from 92.2 million estimated in March, says USDA in the June World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates report.

Corn futures surged around 20 cents in response to the report.

“I think the trade was surprised with that,” says Parks. USDA analysts normally make acreage revisions in the Acreage report at the end of June. “It's been historically very rare for USDA to reduce acreage in the June WASDE,” says Parks. He doesn't expect a further reduction for corn in the Acreage report.

USDA analysts also pared 400,000 acres from their projections for harvested acreage because of flooding in the lower Ohio and Mississippi River valleys in May and the Missouri River valley in June.

Projected national average yield of 158.7 bushels per acre, unchanged from last month's estimate, would produce a crop of 13.2 billion bushels, says USDA. Even though the projected crop is down 305 million bushels from last month, notes USDA, it is “still a record, and up 753 million from 2010-11.”

FERTILIZER stocks surging

Get in Ag related investments folks..........hurry.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

SBR ownership is proud to have Fishhead working for us!

We appreciate your efforts here, Fisher!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jpb383

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    SBR ownership is proud to have Fishhead working for us!

We appreciate your efforts here, Fisher!!
    Wait... Opie who?

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

yes posters, please look at fishead as a role model to emulate

maybe one day you too can be a DUMPSTER DIVER

HotStreak
    Smokin'
    HotStreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 901

Paging Teddy "Iceman" Monroe

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Hotstreak you page?

Fishhead

Guys advance to the nest level, you can do it with hard work and guidance.....I'm here for you.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

If you seriously think that dude then go back and revise what youve learnt...Whats financially more sound: A risk or a guarantee?

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Guys advance to the nest level, you can do it with hard work and guidance.....I'm here for you.
    Being a loser and sitting in front of the computer 16 hours a day and posting....every mans DREAM JOB

jpb383

Being a loser and sitting in front of the computer 16 hours a day and posting....every mans DREAM JOB