Pharieswheel
    Pharieswheel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Angels Baseball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh My! I can't stand it, Tory hunter and that bats silent again, "Oh the humanity" I'm dying, does anybody else feel my grief.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Vernon Wells, just a bad decision to trade for this bum.

LineKrusher
    LineKrusher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

The team of dysfunctional (unproductive) misfits. THEY SUCK! Weaver pitches another great game and has nothing to show for it. Last night Kendrick couldn't make a routine relay to home plate to throw out a runner which let the 2nd run for TB score (Rays now up 2-0). Don't ANYONE tell me Mike Scioscia is a good manager. A MONKEY could get more production out of these Chimps (o, i mean chumps).

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Man I love when there was 0 outs tied 3-3 with a man on third and they cant produce............I was on tampa....but really I was against the bums from LAA hahahah

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

angels go- i wish you guys win

LGHT
    LGHT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

I watched the whole game and it was pretty bad. You could see the frustration in Scioscias face. They where calling the game from the "diamond" area and had an ESPN sportscaster who they where talking with about the inability to score and he brought up a great point. Bottom line is every player wants to be on a highlight reel and comes out trying to hit a homer each and every time they are at bat. Teams go out and pickup bums like wells because they want more "power hitters". It seems like teams in the AL have gotten away from "small ball" and forgot about the art of moving a base runner over and giving up an out to ensure they get 1 on the board.

When you look back at the game it wasn't a big league bomber who won the game it was a FREAKN BUNT!! Why didn't lay down a bunt at least once in the 3 opportunities to score???. I think the worse was early on they had men on 2nd and 3rd with no out and no way in hell was anyone willing to lay down a bunt to help the team.

Now I'm not saying each an every time a person is on base you have to lay down a bunt to get them over, but when your hitting .153 with RISP you might want to consider changing your strategy just a little to give your TEAM the best chance of winning a game.