1. #36
    Panic
    Panic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-06-08
    Posts: 10,367

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    did i say he would lose az? or did i say they are tied.
    learn to read

    hey, you f\*\*k...I just laughed at donny making you out to be a retard....you gotta admit it was funny.

  2. #37
    Panic
    Panic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-06-08
    Posts: 10,367

    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo2431 View Post
    As a provider of health care, I'll be the first to say that national health care system and providing for all is the dumbest idea ever for America. Way to socialistic for this country.
    Agree more than you know. We can discuss this in a bit.

  3. #38
    ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-08
    Posts: 20,615

    did i say he would lose az or that it was tied. what is funny about it? i am not saying mccain wil lose it. but clearly the fact its almost tied is kinda big news

    guess not

  4. #39
    BobHarvey
    951
    BobHarvey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-08-08
    Posts: 3,987
    Betpoints: 128

    How desperate are the Republicans? First they pick somebody out of grocery store to run for VP, now I seen "Joe The Plumber" holding a press conference. If by some chance American's are dumb enough to vote for McCain/Pahling, I'm moving to Costa Rica.

  5. #40
    Panic
    Panic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-06-08
    Posts: 10,367

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    did i say he would lose az or that it was tied. what is funny about it? i am not saying mccain wil lose it. but clearly the fact its almost tied is kinda big news

    guess not

    The problem is, Ryan you may be the only guy that gives a sh!t how they vote...you're talking about 10 electorial votes. If McCain loses or wins...it wont matter.

  6. #41
    Panic
    Panic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-06-08
    Posts: 10,367

    Quote Originally Posted by BobHarvey View Post
    How desperate are the Republicans? First they pick somebody out of grocery store to run for VP, now I seen "Joe The Plumber" holding a press conference. If by some chance American's are dumb enough to vote for McCain/Pahling, I'm moving to Costa Rica.

    Thank God you can spell.

  7. #42
    BobHarvey
    951
    BobHarvey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-08-08
    Posts: 3,987
    Betpoints: 128

    Give me a break. One letter. The keyboard stuck. Republican I take it?

  8. #43
    BobHarvey
    951
    BobHarvey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-08-08
    Posts: 3,987
    Betpoints: 128

    As the late Chick Hearn would say" ticky-tack". Go Obama.

  9. #44
    Panic
    Panic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-06-08
    Posts: 10,367

    Quote Originally Posted by BobHarvey View Post
    Give me a break. One letter. The keyboard stuck. Republican I take it?

    One letter. Try again, slick. Maybe you'll get it right this time.

  10. #45
    gizmo2431
    gizmo2431's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-08
    Posts: 971
    Betpoints: 3332

    Quote Originally Posted by BobHarvey View Post
    Give me a break. One letter. The keyboard stuck. Republican I take it?
    Proudly Republican, and I would like to point out that 2 buttons stuck.

  11. #46
    donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-07
    Posts: 3,990
    Betpoints: 6195

    did i say he would lose az? or did i say they are tied.
    learn to read
    You said they were tied here and in another thread that McCain was "poised" to lose AZ. That implies you think think McCain is at least 50/50 to lose AZ. If I got +150 on a coinflip, I would take it for a ton of money as the edge there is huge. So if you don't take the bet you

    a) hate money
    b) don't believe McCain and Obama are tied
    or
    c) are a giant moron

    Which is it?

  12. #47
    Panic
    Panic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-06-08
    Posts: 10,367

    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo2431 View Post
    Proudly Republican, and I would like to point out that 2 buttons stuck.


  13. #48
    BobHarvey
    951
    BobHarvey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-08-08
    Posts: 3,987
    Betpoints: 128

    I don't see it. Maybe this stupid streak started when I saw W.

  14. #49
    Panic
    Panic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-06-08
    Posts: 10,367

    Quote Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
    You said they were tied here and in another thread that McCain was "poised" to lose AZ. That implies you think think McCain is at least 50/50 to lose AZ. If I got +150 on a coinflip, I would take it for a ton of money as the edge there is huge. So if you don't take the bet you

    a) hate money
    b) don't believe McCain and Obama are tied
    or
    c) are a giant moron

    Which is it?

    I want in on this too. I am with DJ.

  15. #50
    Panic
    Panic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-06-08
    Posts: 10,367

    Quote Originally Posted by BobHarvey View Post
    I don't see it. Maybe this stupid streak started when I saw W.

    lol...yes blame Bush... ...her last name is Palin.

  16. #51
    BobHarvey
    951
    BobHarvey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-08-08
    Posts: 3,987
    Betpoints: 128

    Panic,

    Just curious. Have you guys found those WMD's yet? Maybe when McCain gets his ass kicked on Tuesday he can help Bush look for them.

  17. #52
    wtf
    LOL female mods
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-22-08
    Posts: 12,997
    Betpoints: 60

    i love these threats of people moving if so and so wins the election, what a bunch of claptrap.

    how many idiots threatened to leave is bush beat kerry? too many.

    how many left?

  18. #53
    BobHarvey
    951
    BobHarvey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-08-08
    Posts: 3,987
    Betpoints: 128

    Good point. But four MORE years of Bush did it for me.

  19. #54
    gizmo2431
    gizmo2431's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-08
    Posts: 971
    Betpoints: 3332

    This is a general question for what would possibly happen under O'Bama...

    A business that makes JUST over 250k per year. I saw O'Bama say in one of his debates that this was the cut off for his taxing plan. At what rate would this business be taxed? Also... this business shells out nearly 8k per employee for health insurance x 40 employees comes to 320k. What incentive is there for this employer to continue offering this insurance if he's gonna be taxed and losing money? I may be wrong, but it seems like businesses that are borderline in this area are going to suffer heavily as well as their factory employees.

  20. #55
    Panic
    Panic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-06-08
    Posts: 10,367

    Quote Originally Posted by BobHarvey View Post
    Panic,

    Just curious. Have you guys found those WMD's yet? Maybe when McCain gets his ass kicked on Tuesday he can help Bush look for them.

    Maybe if Clinton would have stuck his foot up someone's ass we wouldnt be in this spot, huh?(instead of sticking cigars in help)

  21. #56
    BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-07
    Posts: 10,148
    Betpoints: 72

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    thats a lie, not suprisingly.
    No, that was a statement straight from Biden's lips. You remember him...the one who plagerized a paper in law school, got to have a do over, and then plagerized parts of a speech during one of his failed Presidental runs. Amazing that someone of Mr. Obama's intellect (since he is smarter than all of us and is going to take care of us) would pick someone as his Veep that his own party rejected more than once.

  22. #57
    Panic
    Panic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-06-08
    Posts: 10,367

    Nina in the hizzle!

  23. #58
    BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-07
    Posts: 10,148
    Betpoints: 72

    Quote Originally Posted by BobHarvey View Post
    Panic,

    Just curious. Have you guys found those WMD's yet? Maybe when McCain gets his ass kicked on Tuesday he can help Bush look for them.
    You could ask the Kurds about any WMD. Oh wait...you can't. They are dead. If Saddam had them once and used them, that kinda makes any other threat credible. He was threatening to use some. It was a bluff that bit him in the ass but sometimes that happens.

  24. #59
    gizmo2431
    gizmo2431's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-08
    Posts: 971
    Betpoints: 3332

    Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    No, that was a statement straight from Biden's lips. You remember him...the one who plagerized a paper in law school, got to have a do over, and then plagerized parts of a speech during one of his failed Presidental runs. Amazing that someone of Mr. Obama's intellect (since he is smarter than all of us and is going to take care of us) would pick someone as his Veep that his own party rejected more than once.
    That's the Pacman Jones policy... screw up as much as you want because you can have unlimited chances. I wish I had that. Maybe I am on the wrong side after all...

  25. #60
    BobHarvey
    951
    BobHarvey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-08-08
    Posts: 3,987
    Betpoints: 128

    Come on. Blame it on Bill? It happened on W's watch. Bush had intel 30 days before 911 that would have prevented it.

    What about Katrina, Nice response there too. Problem is Republicans make the mess, Dem's have to clean it up.

  26. #61
    Panic
    Panic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-06-08
    Posts: 10,367

    Quote Originally Posted by BobHarvey View Post
    Come on. Blame it on Bill? It happened on W's watch. Bush had intel 30 days before 911 that would have prevented it.

    What about Katrina, Nice response there too. Problem is Republicans make the mess, Dem's have to clean it up.

    You're kidding right? I hope so.

  27. #62
    bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 55,430
    Betpoints: 1157

    Quote Originally Posted by BobHarvey View Post
    Problem is Republicans make the mess, Dem's have to clean it up.
    Now thats comical sir.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  28. #63
    BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-07
    Posts: 10,148
    Betpoints: 72

    I don't know President Bush can sleep at night knowing he caused that hurricane to hit a city that sits in a bowl below sea level. And he held a gun to the state and local governments heads, forcing them to use federal money for levees to lure in casinos.

    Is that really the best you can come up with? how pathetic.

  29. #64
    Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-08
    Posts: 29,816
    Betpoints: 3234

    Bush's fault. Everything. Blame him.

  30. #65
    donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-07
    Posts: 3,990
    Betpoints: 6195

    You could ask the Kurds about any WMD. Oh wait...you can't. They are dead. If Saddam had them once and used them, that kinda makes any other threat credible. He was threatening to use some. It was a bluff that bit him in the ass but sometimes that happens.
    Yeah, your logic is imbecilic at best.

    1. There are plenty of Kurds to ask.
    2. No WMDs were used on them.
    3. We do not and cannot intervene in every situation where an ethnic or other group is being targeted and killed. If we did, we'd have already intervened in Sudan and Zimbabwe.

    Quit being such a dramatist.

  31. #66
    BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-07
    Posts: 10,148
    Betpoints: 72

    The gas used on the ones found in that mass grave is considered a WMD. I was using the illustration that Saddam Hussein had used such methods once and was threatening to again. Once you have committed such an act, it gives credibility to the fact that you might again.

    Now, you stop with the personal insults. Can't you have a discussion without being rude?

  32. #67
    MonkeyF0cker
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-12-07
    Posts: 12,125
    Betpoints: 793

    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo2431 View Post
    This is a general question for what would possibly happen under O'Bama...

    A business that makes JUST over 250k per year. I saw O'Bama say in one of his debates that this was the cut off for his taxing plan. At what rate would this business be taxed? Also... this business shells out nearly 8k per employee for health insurance x 40 employees comes to 320k. What incentive is there for this employer to continue offering this insurance if he's gonna be taxed and losing money? I may be wrong, but it seems like businesses that are borderline in this area are going to suffer heavily as well as their factory employees.
    Taxes are not based on revenue for corporations. They are based on profit:

    Profit = Revenue - Expenses

    Employee compensation (including benefits) falls into the expense category.

  33. #68
    Panic
    Panic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-06-08
    Posts: 10,367

    [QUOTE=BadNina;1145394]The gas used on the ones found in that mass grave is considered a WMD. I was using the illustration that Saddam Hussein had used such methods once and was threatening to again. Once you have committed such an act, it gives credibility to the fact that you might again.

    Now, you stop with the personal insults. Can't you have a discussion without being rude?[/QUOTE]


    Hell, even I cant do that Nina.

  34. #69
    donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-07
    Posts: 3,990
    Betpoints: 6195

    Profit = Revenue - Expenses
    -depreciation.

  35. #70
    gizmo2431
    gizmo2431's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-08
    Posts: 971
    Betpoints: 3332

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    Taxes are not based on revenue for corporations. They are based on profit:

    Profit = Revenue - Expenses

    Employee compensation (including benefits) falls into the expense category.
    By "makes JUST over 250k" I meant profit. I didn't state it clearly.

First 123 Last
Top