Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Do we take the under again in Game 5?

Very tempting, I'm reluctant to though as I feel the over is due.

Thoughts please.

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

That is what I thought last night and the under flew way below the radar by double digits, close to 20 pts. under.

I can't fathom either team shooting much better or making any adjustments that would result in an extra 18-20 points in game 5. Unless Lebrons leg falls off and D. Wades knee implodes then defense rules the day in this series.

At bkmkr the o/u is listed at 185. I am inclined to take the under again. GL on whatever you decide.

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's under or no-play...Miami has played the series at a pace they like scores in the 80's and DAL has had to adjust. I would probably look for a live score to approach 190, if they start hot, and then take the under then. I thought last nights game would go over but laid off and eventually ended up taking under 187 in the 3Q. This is one of those situations where you don't want to out think the room.

raidersfan
    raidersfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

The teams are playing much harder defense, and both teams know that this is a crucial game. All games have gone under, no reason to take the over. Miami and the Under parlay is the play for me.

Domestic

OK guys, thank you for your opinions. I think a lot of people expected the games at Dallas to suit their style a lot more and result in 190+ games. Dallas have shown that they are willing to and can play a grinding game. I agree with you ManBearPig, under or no play.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Any time you get into situations where something is "due" you end up losing $$$$

uhuhahah
    uhuhahah's Avatar Become A Pro!

take dal over game 5 baby...

jacer333
    jacer333's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've cashed the under in all 4 games so far, and will continue playing it to the end. These teams always seem to find a way to keep the game within a bucket and prevent fouling to drive up the score at the end.
    Points Awarded:

Thunderman gave jacer333 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Domestic

Quote Originally Posted by jacer333 View Post
    I've cashed the under in all 4 games so far, and will continue playing it to the end. These teams always seem to find a way to keep the game within a bucket and prevent fouling to drive up the score at the end.
    Yeah the lack of fouling at the end of these games has been incredible.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

The total should be 180. Anything over that is a gift. A gift that has been giving all series long.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

scrap the totals.. just take Mia -2..

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

i have played the dog and under with great success in the closest nba finals i've seen in my lifetime. the wrong team is favored and i think there is a possibility the heat runaway with this one. so getting the heat +5 and under 189 is a great play. but get in early because this total will drop b4 gametime.