bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Georgia by miles. Florida will get their 2nd loss on Saturday.
    Thanks for backing me up on that fact Mr.Pavy.

Panic
    Panic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    Florida State beats Florida.

Stop. onlooker...I've been drinking.....No way Florida St beats Florida. In fact, Florida St loses this week to GT. FSU is done.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    Florida beats Georgia.
    Georgia is preseason #1 and they historically play better the 2nd half of the season. They are 14-1 in their last 15 games.

bigboydan

No way Florida St beats Florida.

I don't know about that sir. That FSU program has turned it around and have the talent on their roster to pull off the upset.

Panic

Have you guys been drinking more than me?

daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Florida lost to Michitgan and Mississippi (0-8 in SEC last season). Nuff said.

Panic

Quote Originally Posted by daggerkobe View Post
    Florida lost to Michitgan and Mississippi (0-8 in SEC last season). Nuff said.

And whats your point? You wanna put money on georgia this weekend?

SiliconToad
    SiliconToad's Avatar Become A Pro!

USC cannot be the best one lost team because they are not in a real conference!

BestPlay2day
    BestPlay2day's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5087

Oklahoma is the best 1 loss team. However, they will probably not be in the Big 12 Championship game since they lost to Texas.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    No I am not Mr.Pavy.
    Do you realize you called someone that joined 10 weeks ago of lobbying for events that happened 10 months ago?

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by SiliconToad View Post
    USC cannot be the best one lost team because they are not in a real conference!
    You can't judge USC by the conference they play in sir. I mean they are a much more superior team than any other team out there from top to bottom.

Trey333
    Trey333's Avatar Become A Pro!

How though sir. They won't even beat Georgia this weekend.
    They will run all over UGA to the tune of a 13 pt win. UGA doesn't have the speed to keep up with THE fastest team in the nation, and neither does USC for that matter. I think Bama will in the SECCG.

USC has only played 3 teams that can even be considered decent, and haven't played amazing against them. The Ohio St. Game is what really throws off these stats, and they didn't have Beanie Wells or Pryor Starting at the time. I feel if they played now USC would probably win but only by 2 scores at most. Even with them skewed these don't look great.

Vs. Oregon State (Got stomped by PSU and lost to a WAC team), Ohio St. (Injured Beanie and inept Boekman starting at QB), and Arizona (Lost to a MAC team and Stanford) USC is averaging only 133.6 ypg rushing while allowing 115.7 yds. They are doing ok getting to the QB with 9 in those 3, but 5 of those came against Ohio St. They're giving up to many though, allowing nearly 2 per game in those.

If you look objectively, USC has not been that impressive this year. They have a schedule that anyone in the top 9 would be undefeated with right now.

That being said, based purely on what they've done and who they've done it against the top 1 loss teams:
    1. Florida
    2. Oklahoma
    3. Oklahoma St.
    4-t. USC
    4-t. UGA

Winner of the UGA-UF game will be ahead of USC next week too, but UF is gonna win

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Georgia beat Florida last year 42-30 with a much inferior team. Moreno is faster this year and Stafford has two of the quickest and most athletic receivers in the country to throw to in Masseiqois and Smith. Florida hasn't played anyone yet.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Stop. onlooker...I've been drinking.....No way Florida St beats Florida. In fact, Florida St loses this week to GT. FSU is done.
    Even though I have Georgia Tech capped at -1, I think Florida State pulls the upset and keeps climbing the polls.

Florida State will beat the Gators. You heard here.

Trey333

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Georgia beat Florida last year 42-30 with a much inferior team. Moreno is faster this year and Stafford has two of the quickest and most athletic receivers in the country to throw to in Masseiqois and Smith. Florida hasn't played anyone yet.
    UF has the much more improved team and it's not even close. They didn't have anything resembling a defense last year as opposed to one of the best around now. They have also upgraded huge on speed on offense (which I didn't think was possible.)

UGA is inferior to last year with all the injuries they've sustained. Plus, I don't remember UGA getting stomped into the ground by Bama last year. New year, new results

Panic

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    Even though I have Georgia Tech capped at -1, I think Florida State pulls the upset and keeps climbing the polls.

Florida State will beat the Gators. You heard here.
    I like you, onlooker. But no way Florida loses to Florida St.

Trey333

You can't judge USC by the conference they play in sir. I mean they are a much more superior team than any other team out there from top to bottom.
    Sure you can. USC has shown that they can't get up to play every week in a conference that has a losing record to the MWC and WAC. How would they get up to play every week in a conference where each team is good enough to beat you any given week if you're not ready?

USC would have at least 2, but more likely at least 3 losses every year if they played in the SEC.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by Trey333 View Post

USC would have at least 2, but more likely at least 3 losses every year if they played in the SEC.
    That would be a false statement sir. If anything that conference would only make USC stronger.

daggerkobe

USC 4-0 vs. SEC since 2002. Outscoring them 167-48.

Panic

Quote Originally Posted by daggerkobe View Post
    USC 4-0 vs. SEC since 2002. Outscoring them 167-48.
    Why do you keep living in the past? Its not healthy. The Cleveland Browns won 10 games last year...how are they this year?

bigboydan

Why do you keep living in the past? Its not healthy.
    He's not living in the past sir. All he is merely doing is pointing out more of the future.

Panic

He's not living in the past sir. All he is merely doing is pointing out more of the future.
    Wish I had that power...I'd be the richest man ever.

daggerkobe

Uh, USC hasn't had a bad year since 2002.

bigboydan

Wish I had that power...I'd be the richest man ever.
    Well you can be if you wager on USC in bowl games vs. the SEC or Big12 sir.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Dan, Dan, Dan, drinking the USC kool-aid.

Right now, best one-loss teams in order:

1. Florida
    2. Georgia
    3. Oklahoma

The winner of this week's Florida/Georgia game will easily be number one and Oklahoma will jump to number two. USC is not even part of the conversation.

veto
    veto's Avatar Become A Pro!

oklahoma then florida then usc....OU is the only team that took their L from a legitimate contender.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by veto View Post
    oklahoma then florida then usc....OU is the only team that took their L from a legitimate contender.
    No, Georgia lost to Alabama. Certainly no shame there.

veto
    veto's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    definitely not. alabama is serious. i meant of the three. i dont know what to think about georgia right now. im startin to think any team can compete with them if they can shut down the run. but i'll definitely be watchin them against florida this week.

Plus the LSU win doesnt mean as much to me because i think they're pretty over-rated themselves. georgias a good squad and is interchangable with florida and/or USC to me depending on my mood hahaha. i'd take any of them moneyline over wyoming or north texas.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I beg to differ in regards to Alabama being a top tier team this year LT. I still say they choke somewhere during the SEC run.

First 12