No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    His defense is fine
    Passing fine

If you look at his year he did very well scoring, still a chance Dallas is just so fukkin good and big he cannot do anything

Jason Terry, J.J. Barea, Jason Kidd -- yeah, these guys are huge monsters defensively.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

widebody2
    widebody2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    I dont understand how people always say that he is physically gifted?? wtf does this even mean? Hes a greek god to you? The man is pigeon toed and walks and runs weird as hell and hes always running awkward as fcuk, hes got skill but why do you say hes physically gifted what does this statement even mean?? I feel like people have heard this statement somewhere and it has spread like the plague and it means nothing at all because its not even true. He dosnt have a beautiful fade away that looks smooth as fcuk like Dirk, He cant dunk from the FT line like jordan, he couldnt win a championship for his team and had to team up with superstars to try and go for one the man is a weak loser and anything he gets will be forever tainted.

Almost dosnt count, He had a triple single . The man scored 8 points only 2 from actually playing basketball...
    I would bet the farm Lebron can dunk from the foul line....probably 6"-1' foot behind the line. Brent Barry dunked from the foul line.

Physically gifted means he can run the fastest, jump the highest, be the strongest, and the most coordinated all while being the size of a power forward. I think he is the most physically gifted player in the league probably ever.....he's just an unbelievable athlete. He's also pussing out big time right now. I watched Jordan play...watched him humiliate the Knicks every year in the playoffs. Physically Lebron has the ability to be better than Jordan...mentally its not even close though. Jordan by a landslide

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

So many theories in talk radio

Some say scared
    Some say tired
    Some say great D on him
    Some say just letting Wade and Bosh take over

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

[quote=twelvejewelz;10336639]I dont understand how people always say that he is physically gifted?? wtf does this even mean? Hes a greek god to you? The man is pigeon toed and walks and runs weird as hell and hes always running awkward as fcuk, hes got skill but why do you say hes physically gifted what does this statement even mean?? I feel like people have heard this statement somewhere and it has spread like the plague and it means nothing at all because its not even true. He dosnt have a beautiful fade away that looks smooth as fcuk like Dirk, He cant dunk from the FT line like jordan, he couldnt win a championship for his team and had to team up with superstars to try and go for one the man is a weak loser and anything he gets will be forever tainted.

Not a Lebron fan at all, but when somebody is 6'9 265 and runs like a deer and can jump at of the gym. That would be considered physically gifted. Nobody has his combination of strength,size, and speed.

WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow
    WiseGrumpy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cubfan2121 View Post
    I'm 6ft tall and if i played against a bunch of 3rd graders i would have awsome numbers too that doesnt make me one of the best of all time If i score 99 point but my team loses 100 to 99 that doesnt make me very good now either now does it? James isnt even the best player on his team
    Wow you guys know your facts right? Who took the Cavs to the NBA finals? Who took them to be #1 overall seed two years in a row? and should I remind you with what players?! He had a better PER than Jordan 3 times already. So he is not one of the best of all time?! no your are right, all the teams he best had 3rd graders on them.

You are an NBA expert.

WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow

To attack LeBron is fine, you can attack anyone. But to say he is not good, to say he is not one of the best ever, to say he had nothing with getting the Heat back to the finals and probably win it all?! that is stupid!
    Wade is the MVP, he is one of the best ever, but LeBron had almost everything to do with this years results, and he will take this team on many more finals in the future.

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

Quote Originally Posted by WiseGrumpy View Post
    To attack LeBron is fine, you can attack anyone. But to say he is not good, to say he is not one of the best ever, to say he had nothing with getting the Heat back to the finals and probably win it all?! that is stupid!
    Wade is the MVP, he is one of the best ever, but LeBron had almost everything to do with this years results, and he will take this team on many more finals in the future.
    That right there, is the whole problem and why LeBron deserves all the scorn he gets.

Elite athletes, especially in the NBA should want to beat the living shit out of their main competition not concede defeat and team up with them for a circle jerk.

No one would have jumped down LeBrons throat if he went to the Knicks in the off season to join Amare. And in theory, you have Bosh end up in Miami, and most likely its Wade vs LeBron in the East Finals... which is the reason we watch sports.

WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow

Quote Originally Posted by ChileCheese View Post
    That right there, is the whole problem and why LeBron deserves all the scorn he gets.

Elite athletes, especially in the NBA should want to beat the living shit out of their main competition not concede defeat and team up with them for a circle jerk.

No one would have jumped down LeBrons throat if he went to the Knicks in the off season to join Amare. And in theory, you have Bosh end up in Miami, and most likely its Wade vs LeBron in the East Finals... which is the reason we watch sports.
    So you have LeBron & D wade against Dirk and his very good teammates, I think it's not far from why we watch sports.

Players should always put themselves in the best situation to win as many titles as possible, he did that, and he will win those titles, so he did the right thing.

I'm a HUGE Rockets fan, so it's not like I'm a die hard Heat fan that is simply happy with him being on my team. But I am a huge LeBron fan.

Power Play
    Power Play's Avatar Become A Pro!

[quote=twelvejewelz;10336639]I dont understand how people always say that he is physically gifted?? wtf does this even mean? Hes a greek god to you? The man is pigeon toed and walks and runs weird as hell and hes always running awkward as fcuk, hes got skill but why do you say hes physically gifted what does this statement even mean?? I feel like people have heard this statement somewhere and it has spread like the plague and it means nothing at all because its not even true. He dosnt have a beautiful fade away that looks smooth as fcuk like Dirk, He cant dunk from the FT line like jordan, he couldnt win a championship for his team and had to team up with superstars to try and go for one the man is a weak loser and anything he gets will be forever tainted.

Lebron's the best athlete in basketball but slightly overrated there (only because people seems to think he's by far the best athlete the world's ever seen). The difference athletically between him and say Jordan, Kobe, or even Vince Carter and Tracy Macgrady is not that great. His size/quickness/skill set sets him over the other athletes slightly, but he's certainly not as coordinated in the air as Jordan or Kobe, nor "look" as smooth with his dribling or shooting motion. His footwork is also lacking compared to MJ or even Kobe( check out his post moves or his tendency to shuffle his feet awkwardly). He's a tank while jordan is more like a gazelle. Athleticism is also not THAT important when the differences are minor; Vince Carter in his prime is just as athletic as anybody in the league if not more so. That said Lebron is the best player in the world today OVERALL. In other words substitute Lebron on the Heat with another current player and the Heat will not be as good as they are currently. He's a different breed than scorers like MJ or Kobe(in his prime). His scoring is easier to contain (MJ and Kobe are killers in the half court offense because of their reliable, stable mid-range shooting and the VARIETY of the ways they can score). Take away the transition game from Lebron(best transition player ever by the way) and ONLY factor in half court offensive sets, he was NEVER IN HIS CAREER as good as the elite scorers in the game(consistently; I know he can erupt for a couple of games at time when his jumpers are falling). However his defense, rebounding, transition, and passing combo package is one of the best (if not the best) in league history. That makes him the league MOST VALUABLE player in my opinion. His "weakness" is his half court scoring and if a 25ppg, 49 percent FG% guy has scoring as a weakness you know how amazing he is.

cubfan2121
    cubfan2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

[quote=WiseGrumpy;10339945]Wow you guys know your facts right? Who took the Cavs to the NBA finals? Who took them to be #1 overall seed two years in a row? and should I remind you with what players?! He had a better PER than Jordan 3 times already. So he is not one of the best of all time?! no your are right, all the teams he best had 3rd graders on them.

What Have You Done for Me Lately

cubfan2121

So you have LeBron & D wade against Dirk and his very good teammates, I think it's not far from why we watch sports.

Players should always put themselves in the best situation to win as many titles as possible, he did that, and he will win those titles, so he did the right thing.

I'm a HUGE Rockets fan, so it's not like I'm a die hard Heat fan that is simply happy with him being on my team. But I am a huge LeBron fan.

hey man
    you have some lebron james goo dripping from your chin

cubfan2121

Wow you guys know your facts right? Who took the Cavs to the NBA finals? Who took them to be #1 overall seed two years in a row? and should I remind you with what players?! He had a better PER than Jordan 3 times already. So he is not one of the best of all time?! no your are right, all the teams he best had 3rd graders on them.

You are an NBA expert.
    What Have You Done for Me Lately

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's obvious that Lebron is a great player just by reading how vehemently people defend him.

Still, you don't need to be a shrink to look at Lebron's demeanor late in these games. He also can't pass the ball quick enough. There's a time to be a facilitator and team player, and a time to take matters into your own hands. Lebron doesn't have the killer/closer instinct yet like a Kobe or Wade in the playoffs. I think only his biggest fans will take issue with that.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

I agree with cockblocker

Lebron is a pussy

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

There's speculation now that there may be internal problems and Lebron is not happy with the role he's been given.

ChileCheese

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    There's speculation now that there may be internal problems and Lebron is not happy with the role he's been given.
    source?

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    It's obvious that Lebron is a great player just by reading how vehemently people defend him.

Still, you don't need to be a shrink to look at Lebron's demeanor late in these games. He also can't pass the ball quick enough. There's a time to be a facilitator and team player, and a time to take matters into your own hands. Lebron doesn't have the killer/closer instinct yet like a Kobe or Wade in the playoffs. I think only his biggest fans will take issue with that.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/trueho...nclutch-101222

In the long run, Lebron has played much better in the clutch than Kobe, we just remember the times that Kobe has finished a dramatic win because he has had so many opportunities to do so on his great team.

Lebron was in a terrible situation in Cleveland, Gilbert either had no will to win or was completely delusional. He can take his talents wherever he wants, its a free country.

LearningTree
    LearningTree's Avatar Become A Pro!

He uses all his energy flopping so he doesn't have any to close out games. LeBron is a bitch.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Whatever it is he better come to play tomorrow or this series will be over

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic
    beanbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

it was smart of him to give the ball up to dwayne wade!

thekid667
    thekid667's Avatar Become A Pro!

I need him to step up big in game five this series is getting too close for comfort.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Quote Originally Posted by Power Play View Post
    Lebron's the best athlete in basketball but slightly overrated there (only because people seems to think he's by far the best athlete the world's ever seen). The difference athletically between him and say Jordan, Kobe, or even Vince Carter and Tracy Macgrady is not that great. His size/quickness/skill set sets him over the other athletes slightly, but he's certainly not as coordinated in the air as Jordan or Kobe, nor "look" as smooth with his dribling or shooting motion. His footwork is also lacking compared to MJ or even Kobe( check out his post moves or his tendency to shuffle his feet awkwardly). He's a tank while jordan is more like a gazelle. Athleticism is also not THAT important when the differences are minor; Vince Carter in his prime is just as athletic as anybody in the league if not more so. That said Lebron is the best player in the world today OVERALL. In other words substitute Lebron on the Heat with another current player and the Heat will not be as good as they are currently. He's a different breed than scorers like MJ or Kobe(in his prime). His scoring is easier to contain (MJ and Kobe are killers in the half court offense because of their reliable, stable mid-range shooting and the VARIETY of the ways they can score). Take away the transition game from Lebron(best transition player ever by the way) and ONLY factor in half court offensive sets, he was NEVER IN HIS CAREER as good as the elite scorers in the game(consistently; I know he can erupt for a couple of games at time when his jumpers are falling). However his defense, rebounding, transition, and passing combo package is one of the best (if not the best) in league history. That makes him the league MOST VALUABLE player in my opinion. His "weakness" is his half court scoring and if a 25ppg, 49 percent FG% guy has scoring as a weakness you know how amazing he is.
    Don't confuse people with the facts.

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LearningTree View Post
    He uses all his energy flopping so he doesn't have any to close out games. LeBron is a bitch.
    Wade flops just as much as LBJ...who around here keeps flopping stats

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Quote Originally Posted by ChileCheese View Post

Why didn't Jordan ever beat Pippen then???

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

you either have it or you don't. it is not lebron's fault. he has everything but the it factor, most people forget about nba players don't have it and never will.

ChileCheese

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    Why didn't Jordan ever beat Pippen then???
    First off, their teaming was organic. So really, its a moot argument.
    But more importantly, how can you compare Pippen to Wade? Or Pippen to Lebron depending on who you constitute as the real player.

But to draw on a comparison I like to make.
    Imagine one day Ewing decided it was time to win a ring, trying to beat MJ was too hard, and he knew Chicago really had no center.
    People would have laughed at and mocked Ewing too.
    We expect rivals to be just that.

But the NBA has changed in the last 7-10 years all because of all the kids playing together with the AAU.

jahred6999
    jahred6999's Avatar Become A Pro!

There is nothing clutch about Lebron!

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

he's following the script. smart people know who signs the paycheck...

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by icancount2one View Post
    Lebron was in a terrible situation in Cleveland, Gilbert either had no will to win or was completely delusional. He can take his talents wherever he wants, its a free country.
    If he really wanted to win he should have went to Chicago. He was more interested in bringing Hollywood to South Beach. The only lack of will to win was Lebron. He had it made in Cleveland. He was the man win or lose. Now he's the most hated man in all of sports and looked like a court jester last night.

In Cleveland they made the playoffs every year, NBA finals, best record in the league several years in a row. Cleveland won 66 then 61 games, a feat the cHeat couldn't do. The fact remains that if Lebron stayed in Cleveland, undoubtedly he'd be in the finals right now as the league in general was very weak this year. The Magic and Celtic's both took a step back and the Lakers had issues.

The Cleveland team 2 years ago was better than this Miami team is now. Miami struggles to score against one of the worst defenses in the league in the Mavs. The league is very watered down right now. Lot's of bad teams. How Dallas is even in the finals is beyond me with their terrible defense. They don't even know how to rebound and box out. I think a college team could give these guys a run

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

lequeen only wants rings because it will get him more endorsements. lequeen has no heart. lequeen better then mj? negro please.

ephi408
    ephi408's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys, he has feelings too.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

he's weining but not showing it. dont worry he wont be weining tomorrow.

CisforCOOKIE
    CisforCOOKIE's Avatar Become A Pro!

He is a choke artist

headhunter34
    headhunter34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 559

i think hes afraid to fail. thats why he defers to wade in crucial situations

First 123