ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

who attacked you? what vicious manner? i said you are a hypocrite, and you are. you defend any political dogma that you learned in high school, if anyone is bitter, its you
    id be bitter too if i lived in a shithole

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    who attacked you? what vicious manner? i said you are a hypocrite, and you are. you defend any political dogma that you learned in high school, if anyone is bitter, its you
    id be bitter too if i lived in a shithole
    I really love it when you illustrate my points for me. How am I a hypocrite? Because I asked how Monkey making personal attacks on Richie differs from Richie making attacking remarks about someone else? Based upon the fact that after several requests for you to stop making degrading statements about a baby, I asked someone to stop you? A baby, Ryan. Not any political figure or public personality. And I wasn't the only one. You ended up with a few days time out, remember?

I only defend my own beliefs. I possess the ability to make up my own mind about that. And you and I disagree on the way we see things in this country. We both have that right. I don't go around calling you names or anything else. That is another difference between us. For the record, the only way I would ever consider living in CA is if that is where Mr. Nina resided. Thankfully he has better sense than that.

ryanXL977

by all means, stay in bama. enjoy that education ranking. you guys are doing great.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    I see Colorado breaking off from Kansas in the early 2010s
    Damn, there goes my plans to retire in San Isabel, CO. Thanks for the update, smitch

tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    Or the grasshopper could gamble all his money away and be forced to apply for a second mortgage, all while proclaiming to be the greatest handicapper in the world. He makes videos of himself smoking weed like it is as "cool" as it was in high school and hands out his -EV picks to a group of forum-goers to lose their money with him. He stiffs a betting site that offered him a line of credit. Out of desperation, he is forced to become their whore. He becomes jealous of others' success, attempting to slander every proven handicapper on the forum and calls one of the handicapper's children "monkeys." The grasshopper posts meaningless political propaganda and votes against his own self-interest. He shivers at night because he is broke and lonely, doing absolutely nothing to improve his lifestyle. He dies a bitter man.

MORAL OF THE STORY:
    Don't be a Richkas.
    First Class.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

by all means, stay in bama. enjoy that education ranking. you guys are doing great.
    You just keep on insulting my slice of heaven. It just shows how ignorant you truly are.

ryanXL977

please, enjoy it
    by all means

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

Thank you. I shall. What is there not to enjoy? Blue skies? Changing leaves? Mountains in the north? Beach in the south? Some great college football? Great food? Some wonderful people? It is truly a wonderful place.

ryanXL977

ocean
    mountains
    education
    technology
    low teen pregnancy rates
    low divorce rates
    actual universities
    nice weather
    in shape people

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    You just keep on insulting my slice of heaven. It just shows how ignorant you truly are.

Nina baby thanks, but theres no sense in taking abuse for me.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    Nina baby thanks, but theres no sense in taking abuse for me.
    *smooches*

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

ocean
    mountains
    education
    technology
    low teen pregnancy rates
    low divorce rates
    actual universities
    nice weather
    in shape people
    I'm experiencing a full body shiver as I type this, but I've got to throw in with Ryan. He hit on some of the high points of California, and I feel compelled to bear witness to a few more.

Probably the biggest selling point for me is the extraordinarily low population density that we have in Northern California, extending all the way to Southern Oregon. Another is the liberal mentality, for the most part I find fewer bigots (e.g. racists and homophobes) here than I did during my time in the South (Jackson, MS). Law enforcement is typically very lax, with a greater premium placed on personal responsibility for one's own safety. These would be my top three points were I selling someone on the great benefits of living in California.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

I am sure that CA is a wonderful place. As a matter of fact, I bet there are selling points for each state. To each his own. I love this place.

ryanXL977

long live dixie
    let the south secede
    see how well they do with their mean sat of 770

Larry Sinclair
    Larry Sinclair's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RogueScholar View Post
    I'm experiencing a full body shiver as I type this, but I've got to throw in with Ryan. He hit on some of the high points of California, and I feel compelled to bear witness to a few more.

Probably the biggest selling point for me is the extraordinarily low population density that we have in Northern California, extending all the way to Southern Oregon. Another is the liberal mentality, for the most part I find fewer bigots (e.g. racists and homophobes) here than I did during my time in the South (Jackson, MS). Law enforcement is typically very lax, with a greater premium placed on personal responsibility for one's own safety. These would be my top three points were I selling someone on the great benefits of living in California.

California taxes are through the roof and the State is going bankrupt. The Governor of California will probably soon have to move his Office to the new Capital, Mexico City.

ryanXL977

the country is bankrupt
    why? a made up war. theres your answer

go fight for it

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Sinclair View Post
    California taxes are through the roof and the State is going bankrupt. The Governor of California will probably soon have to move his Office to the new Capital, Mexico City.
    You obviously haven't read the San Antonio Express-News, Larry. Everyone knows that San Antonio is the capital of Mexico

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

You raise a good point, one that hadn't even crossed my mind. I haven't been a taxpayer (exceting property taxes)since 2000, so it's a non-factor for me. In fact, my property tax assessment rate dropped when I moved from Oregon to California. It's more than offset by the fact that I pay sales tax now, but as it's not a lumpsum bill, it's easy to ignore.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

long live dixie
    let the south secede
    see how well they do with their mean sat of 770
    Why are you being such a meanie? Is insulting people the only way you know to communicate? It is ok if people have different ideas, peaches. I don't call you an idiot for yours. At least not where you can read it.

ryanXL977

different ideas are why we are in a war we dont need to be in

there is truth and lies and you continue to spew and swallow lies and the problems cant be solved when people like you continue to think their are two sides to everything, there arent

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The reason Mexico is so poor and undeveloped is because the citizens of Mexico don't pay any taxes Larry. If Californians don't pay taxes they will end up like Mexico. Is that what you want? When the next earthquake hits and your bridges and highways collapse blame it on the ones that don't like to pay taxes. Do you think concrete and steel are free? Someone has to pay for it and it is the tax money. Go to Mexico if you don't like to pay taxes and drive in donkey paths; not highways, tunnels and suspended bridges.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

different ideas are why we are in a war we dont need to be in

there is truth and lies and you continue to spew and swallow lies and the problems cant be solved when people like you continue to think their are two sides to everything, there arent
    So we all have to think alike? Who determines what truth is? You? Sorry, but your truth doesn't compute for me. I don't think there are two sides so don't put words in my mouth. I do believe that people have different ideas and beliefs. That they are entitled to. But I also think one side is right and the other is wrong. The only difference is I don't insult people I disagree with like you do. And I love the way you keep ignoring that.

ryanXL977

nobody insulted you. and kudos to you for taking the high ground, as you believe. i didnt say i know the truth. but i know bullshit and lies when its in front of my face and you dont

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

The Golden Gate Bridge is made out of Red Silly Putty...

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

That is the biggest problem in this country currently. It is almost never as simple as right and wrong. Most issues are not black and white and politics SHOULD be about compromising to find agreement on a feasible solution to most problems we face. Unfortunately, the environment has become all or nothing desperation and we all suffer because of it.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

nobody insulted you. and kudos to you for taking the high ground, as you believe. i didnt say i know the truth. but i know bullshit and lies when its in front of my face and you dont

Who says I don't? You again? My, my aren't you a smart one.

And you have insulted me all afternoon. You questioned my sex life. Unless that was your attempt to flirt. You insulted where I live and the people in it. And you constantly call my beliefs, thoughts and ideas bulls**t. That, peaches, is insulting.

ryanXL977

its not possible for someone i havenever met and will never meet to insult me. grow thicker skin sweet cakes

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

You two need to get a room. I know opposites attract.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

But Ryan, my pet, I haven't insulted you. That kinda flaws your premise.

And hands off my skin. You have to buy me dinner first.

ryanXL977

im not angry and bitter. im just tired of the last 8 years of lies and bullshit. sorry to have insulted you. i should not have.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

Thank you for entertaining me this afternoon, Ryan.

Larry Sinclair

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The reason Mexico is so poor and undeveloped is because the citizens of Mexico don't pay any taxes Larry.
    BS

http://www.mexconnect.com/business/m...sinmexico.html

You also might want to realize that tax money isn't going for infrastructure. Two thirds of all tax money goes to entitlement programs.

ryanXL977

you are obviously ms61853
    why do you do this
    are you retarded

Larry Sinclair

the country is bankrupt
    why? a made up war. theres your answer

go fight for it
    California State taxes are not funding the war. The California State budget is in far worse shape than the US budget.

ryanXL977

doesnt matter to me who is funding the war, ultimately you and i are
    its an illegal war for no reason, it has bankrupted us more than anyhtihng else
    morally and economically

First 123 Last