1. #36
    ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-08
    Posts: 20,615

    who attacked you? what vicious manner? i said you are a hypocrite, and you are. you defend any political dogma that you learned in high school, if anyone is bitter, its you
    id be bitter too if i lived in a shithole

  2. #37
    BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-07
    Posts: 10,148
    Betpoints: 84

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    who attacked you? what vicious manner? i said you are a hypocrite, and you are. you defend any political dogma that you learned in high school, if anyone is bitter, its you
    id be bitter too if i lived in a shithole
    I really love it when you illustrate my points for me. How am I a hypocrite? Because I asked how Monkey making personal attacks on Richie differs from Richie making attacking remarks about someone else? Based upon the fact that after several requests for you to stop making degrading statements about a baby, I asked someone to stop you? A baby, Ryan. Not any political figure or public personality. And I wasn't the only one. You ended up with a few days time out, remember?

    I only defend my own beliefs. I possess the ability to make up my own mind about that. And you and I disagree on the way we see things in this country. We both have that right. I don't go around calling you names or anything else. That is another difference between us. For the record, the only way I would ever consider living in CA is if that is where Mr. Nina resided. Thankfully he has better sense than that.

  3. #38
    ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-08
    Posts: 20,615

    by all means, stay in bama. enjoy that education ranking. you guys are doing great.

  4. #39
    Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-06
    Posts: 15,818
    Betpoints: 109

    Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    I see Colorado breaking off from Kansas in the early 2010s
    Damn, there goes my plans to retire in San Isabel, CO. Thanks for the update, smitch

  5. #40
    tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 9,621

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    Or the grasshopper could gamble all his money away and be forced to apply for a second mortgage, all while proclaiming to be the greatest handicapper in the world. He makes videos of himself smoking weed like it is as "cool" as it was in high school and hands out his -EV picks to a group of forum-goers to lose their money with him. He stiffs a betting site that offered him a line of credit. Out of desperation, he is forced to become their whore. He becomes jealous of others' success, attempting to slander every proven handicapper on the forum and calls one of the handicapper's children "monkeys." The grasshopper posts meaningless political propaganda and votes against his own self-interest. He shivers at night because he is broke and lonely, doing absolutely nothing to improve his lifestyle. He dies a bitter man.

    MORAL OF THE STORY:
    Don't be a Richkas.
    First Class.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  6. #41
    BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-07
    Posts: 10,148
    Betpoints: 84

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    by all means, stay in bama. enjoy that education ranking. you guys are doing great.
    You just keep on insulting my slice of heaven. It just shows how ignorant you truly are.

  7. #42
    ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-08
    Posts: 20,615

    please, enjoy it
    by all means

  8. #43
    BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-07
    Posts: 10,148
    Betpoints: 84

    Thank you. I shall. What is there not to enjoy? Blue skies? Changing leaves? Mountains in the north? Beach in the south? Some great college football? Great food? Some wonderful people? It is truly a wonderful place.

  9. #44
    ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-08
    Posts: 20,615

    ocean
    mountains
    education
    technology
    low teen pregnancy rates
    low divorce rates
    actual universities
    nice weather
    in shape people

  10. #45
    Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-03-08
    Posts: 19,018
    Betpoints: 3500

    Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    You just keep on insulting my slice of heaven. It just shows how ignorant you truly are.

    Nina baby thanks, but theres no sense in taking abuse for me.

  11. #46
    BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-07
    Posts: 10,148
    Betpoints: 84

    Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    Nina baby thanks, but theres no sense in taking abuse for me.
    *smooches*

  12. #47
    RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-05-07
    Posts: 5,082

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    ocean
    mountains
    education
    technology
    low teen pregnancy rates
    low divorce rates
    actual universities
    nice weather
    in shape people
    I'm experiencing a full body shiver as I type this, but I've got to throw in with Ryan. He hit on some of the high points of California, and I feel compelled to bear witness to a few more.

    Probably the biggest selling point for me is the extraordinarily low population density that we have in Northern California, extending all the way to Southern Oregon. Another is the liberal mentality, for the most part I find fewer bigots (e.g. racists and homophobes) here than I did during my time in the South (Jackson, MS). Law enforcement is typically very lax, with a greater premium placed on personal responsibility for one's own safety. These would be my top three points were I selling someone on the great benefits of living in California.

  13. #48
    BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-07
    Posts: 10,148
    Betpoints: 84

    I am sure that CA is a wonderful place. As a matter of fact, I bet there are selling points for each state. To each his own. I love this place.

  14. #49
    ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-08
    Posts: 20,615

    long live dixie
    let the south secede
    see how well they do with their mean sat of 770

  15. #50
    Larry Sinclair
    Larry Sinclair's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-08
    Posts: 101

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueScholar View Post
    I'm experiencing a full body shiver as I type this, but I've got to throw in with Ryan. He hit on some of the high points of California, and I feel compelled to bear witness to a few more.

    Probably the biggest selling point for me is the extraordinarily low population density that we have in Northern California, extending all the way to Southern Oregon. Another is the liberal mentality, for the most part I find fewer bigots (e.g. racists and homophobes) here than I did during my time in the South (Jackson, MS). Law enforcement is typically very lax, with a greater premium placed on personal responsibility for one's own safety. These would be my top three points were I selling someone on the great benefits of living in California.

    California taxes are through the roof and the State is going bankrupt. The Governor of California will probably soon have to move his Office to the new Capital, Mexico City.

  16. #51
    ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-08
    Posts: 20,615

    the country is bankrupt
    why? a made up war. theres your answer

    go fight for it

  17. #52
    Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-06
    Posts: 15,818
    Betpoints: 109

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Sinclair View Post
    California taxes are through the roof and the State is going bankrupt. The Governor of California will probably soon have to move his Office to the new Capital, Mexico City.
    You obviously haven't read the San Antonio Express-News, Larry. Everyone knows that San Antonio is the capital of Mexico

  18. #53
    RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-05-07
    Posts: 5,082

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Sinclair View Post
    California taxes are through the roof and the State is going bankrupt. The Governor of California will probably soon have to move his Office to the new Capital, Mexico City.
    You raise a good point, one that hadn't even crossed my mind. I haven't been a taxpayer (exceting property taxes)since 2000, so it's a non-factor for me. In fact, my property tax assessment rate dropped when I moved from Oregon to California. It's more than offset by the fact that I pay sales tax now, but as it's not a lumpsum bill, it's easy to ignore.

  19. #54
    BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-07
    Posts: 10,148
    Betpoints: 84

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    long live dixie
    let the south secede
    see how well they do with their mean sat of 770
    Why are you being such a meanie? Is insulting people the only way you know to communicate? It is ok if people have different ideas, peaches. I don't call you an idiot for yours. At least not where you can read it.

  20. #55
    ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-08
    Posts: 20,615

    different ideas are why we are in a war we dont need to be in

    there is truth and lies and you continue to spew and swallow lies and the problems cant be solved when people like you continue to think their are two sides to everything, there arent

  21. #56
    pavyracer
    What?
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 60,016

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Sinclair View Post
    California taxes are through the roof and the State is going bankrupt. The Governor of California will probably soon have to move his Office to the new Capital, Mexico City.
    The reason Mexico is so poor and undeveloped is because the citizens of Mexico don't pay any taxes Larry. If Californians don't pay taxes they will end up like Mexico. Is that what you want? When the next earthquake hits and your bridges and highways collapse blame it on the ones that don't like to pay taxes. Do you think concrete and steel are free? Someone has to pay for it and it is the tax money. Go to Mexico if you don't like to pay taxes and drive in donkey paths; not highways, tunnels and suspended bridges.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/17/2017


  22. #57
    BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-07
    Posts: 10,148
    Betpoints: 84

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    different ideas are why we are in a war we dont need to be in

    there is truth and lies and you continue to spew and swallow lies and the problems cant be solved when people like you continue to think their are two sides to everything, there arent
    So we all have to think alike? Who determines what truth is? You? Sorry, but your truth doesn't compute for me. I don't think there are two sides so don't put words in my mouth. I do believe that people have different ideas and beliefs. That they are entitled to. But I also think one side is right and the other is wrong. The only difference is I don't insult people I disagree with like you do. And I love the way you keep ignoring that.

  23. #58
    ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-08
    Posts: 20,615

    nobody insulted you. and kudos to you for taking the high ground, as you believe. i didnt say i know the truth. but i know bullshit and lies when its in front of my face and you dont

  24. #59
    smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-19-08
    Posts: 12,303
    Betpoints: 5221

    The Golden Gate Bridge is made out of Red Silly Putty...

  25. #60
    MonkeyF0cker
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-12-07
    Posts: 12,125
    Betpoints: 793

    That is the biggest problem in this country currently. It is almost never as simple as right and wrong. Most issues are not black and white and politics SHOULD be about compromising to find agreement on a feasible solution to most problems we face. Unfortunately, the environment has become all or nothing desperation and we all suffer because of it.

  26. #61
    BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-07
    Posts: 10,148
    Betpoints: 84

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    nobody insulted you. and kudos to you for taking the high ground, as you believe. i didnt say i know the truth. but i know bullshit and lies when its in front of my face and you dont

    Who says I don't? You again? My, my aren't you a smart one.

    And you have insulted me all afternoon. You questioned my sex life. Unless that was your attempt to flirt. You insulted where I live and the people in it. And you constantly call my beliefs, thoughts and ideas bulls**t. That, peaches, is insulting.

  27. #62
    ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-08
    Posts: 20,615

    its not possible for someone i havenever met and will never meet to insult me. grow thicker skin sweet cakes

  28. #63
    pavyracer
    What?
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 60,016

    You two need to get a room. I know opposites attract.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/17/2017


  29. #64
    BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-07
    Posts: 10,148
    Betpoints: 84

    But Ryan, my pet, I haven't insulted you. That kinda flaws your premise.

    And hands off my skin. You have to buy me dinner first.

  30. #65
    ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-08
    Posts: 20,615

    im not angry and bitter. im just tired of the last 8 years of lies and bullshit. sorry to have insulted you. i should not have.

  31. #66
    BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-07
    Posts: 10,148
    Betpoints: 84

    Thank you for entertaining me this afternoon, Ryan.

  32. #67
    Larry Sinclair
    Larry Sinclair's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-08
    Posts: 101

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The reason Mexico is so poor and undeveloped is because the citizens of Mexico don't pay any taxes Larry.
    BS

    http://www.mexconnect.com/business/m...sinmexico.html


    You also might want to realize that tax money isn't going for infrastructure. Two thirds of all tax money goes to entitlement programs.

  33. #68
    ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-08
    Posts: 20,615

    you are obviously ms61853
    why do you do this
    are you retarded

  34. #69
    Larry Sinclair
    Larry Sinclair's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-08
    Posts: 101

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    the country is bankrupt
    why? a made up war. theres your answer

    go fight for it
    California State taxes are not funding the war. The California State budget is in far worse shape than the US budget.

  35. #70
    ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-08
    Posts: 20,615

    doesnt matter to me who is funding the war, ultimately you and i are
    its an illegal war for no reason, it has bankrupted us more than anyhtihng else
    morally and economically

First 123 Last
Top