Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Just went and saw hangover 2

Dont waste your money

terrible

Guess its to be expected

The first one was one of the funniest movies ever. could never live up to that one
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: johnny

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bronxer I have not been to a movie in a while
    Too many kids go and ruin it

The last time I went kids were throwing popcorn at me behind me and every time I turned around the like 17 year old girls would make fun of me, spiting at me

So I took it for liek an hr and then turned around and lunged at girl and missed, her guy friend pulled me over chairs and girl started pounding me , had broken nose, black eye, I got her good in the ribs though and medics had to come for her too. I threated to kill 15 year old kid too with 5 bullets to his head.

The second time I had 25 year old stud sitting next to me and he made a bet with his girl that he could seduce me and get my rooster hard before movie ended. The game is called taboo seduction so once movie started he would try and talk to me real close, a few times he whispered in my ear that I was hot and tried touching my zipper area to see if I was hard. His girl was laughing at winning bet because I was not hard.. I told him to get away from me or I would kill him with a knife. Well anyway move was going and he does not make a move until end. He somehow when I was sleeping had a long pole with feathers on it and a womans ass and got it onto my rooster and starting touching it. I got hard a as rock and now he needed to prove I was hard. Well he cupped the rooster and palmed it and showed his girl I was hard. He won bet but in reality I was hard because of the feather. This stuff happened in my early 30's.
    Points Awarded:

Rich Boy gave jjgold 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CanuckG, Dad, stikymess, and wtf

Br0nxer

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

NYER5680
    NYER5680's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    Dont waste your money

terrible

Guess its to be expected

The first one was one of the funniest movies ever. could never live up to that one

Thanks for opinion haven't seen it yet. I think the funniest movie(s) ever was Stepbrothers,and 40 year old virgin

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Redonkulous opinion... Same formula as the first... You're an idiot if you don't like it... Morons

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Thought it was funny but that JJ story is a fukkin classic

Shack
    Shack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Thanks for your input. I figured as much.

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by BetterBizness View Post
    Redonkulous opinion... Same formula as the first... You're an idiot if you don't like it... Morons
    exactly

same formula as the first except 1/100th as funny

therefore dont waste your money

your an idiot

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with Bronxer not as funny

gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

heard it was good, although i didn't think the first was the funniest ever, just a good movie

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

it was funny, ofcourse it wasnt gonna be better than the first....its alot better then some of the shit that is out

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

did you really go see it at like 1 in the afternoon.

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    did you really go see it at like 1 in the afternoon.
    12:40 showing

on vacation from work this week

just taking it easy

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

hearing lots of people say it wasnt too good

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

The last time I went kids were throwing popcorn at me behind me and every time I turned around the like 17 year old girls would make fun of me, spiting at me

So I took it for liek an hr and then turned around and lunged at girl and missed, her guy friend pulled me over chairs and girl started pounding me , had broken nose, black eye, I got her good in the ribs though and medics had to come for her too. I threated to kill 15 year old kid too with 5 bullets to his head.

The second time I had 25 year old stud sitting next to me and he made a bet with his girl that he could seduce me and get my rooster hard before movie ended. The game is called taboo seduction so once movie started he would try and talk to me real close, a few times he whispered in my ear that I was hot and tried touching my zipper area to see if I was hard. His girl was laughing at winning bet because I was not hard.. I told him to get away from me or I would kill him with a knife. Well anyway move was going and he does not make a move until end. He somehow when I was sleeping had a long pole with feathers on it and a womans ass and got it onto my rooster and starting touching it. I got hard a as rock and now he needed to prove I was hard. Well he cupped the rooster and palmed it and showed his girl I was hard. He won bet but in reality I was hard because of the feather. This stuff happened in my early 30's.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

12:40 showing

on vacation from work this week

just taking it easy
    gotcha, understandable.

didn't think the first one was as epic as everyone made it out to be so waiting until it's out on video to see it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

CreaturE
    Thanks to everyone helping me!!!
    CreaturE's Avatar Become A Pro!

exactly
    same formula as the first except 1/100th as funny
    therefore dont waste your money
    your an idiot
    Don't try to tell someone they're an idiot with a typo in your 'sentence.'

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post

Dad your always awesome.

mike1234
    ??
    mike1234's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17341

I didn't think the movie was that bad as I went in with very low expectations.

JJ is insane.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Actually, I saw it, and I think that if you loved the first one, you'll definitely enjoy this one. It's worst offense isn't that it's bad so to speak, just that it copies the first one. But the first one was great, so that's not the worst thing they could have done.

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Im going to see it this weekend. I have heard from a lot of people thats its almost as funny as the first.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post

Take it back, dad

Thats Dorian Yates. Mr.Olympia great.

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Actually, I saw it, and I think that if you loved the first one, you'll definitely enjoy this one. It's worst offense isn't that it's bad so to speak, just that it copies the first one. But the first one was great, so that's not the worst thing they could have done.
    I agree...I don't see why people complain about how it is exactly like the first...well that is because the first one was very popular. I liked this one just as much.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Best.

Post.

Ever.

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

The only reason this is funny is because it's so fukkin untrue. What are the odds of this happening in real life..

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Take it back, dad

Thats Dorian Yates. Mr.Olympia great.
    Mayan, is this better?

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

I watched it on the computer and thought it was VERY funny. I really enjoyed the movie alot

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Very true. The 1st one blows it out of water.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

If your drunk whilst watching the film it's awesome.

Grind House
    Grind House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3857

They used the same plot line with a different scene. They made a killing off of hype for the first one and cashed in again. Garbage.

nli07
    nli07's Avatar Become A Pro!

I liked Hangover 2.... you gotta go see it with your boys.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Was worried it would suck but i thought it was decent, certainly not as good as 1st but that is to be expected. Trick is to be really stoned when watching.

12 Last