SHADYLANKY
    Update your status
    SHADYLANKY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

I enjoyed it but I didn't think the 1st one was epic like a lot of people did. I liked them both. But they definitely went with the formula from the 1st one for the most part. It was worth seeing IMO.

CreaturE
    Thanks to everyone helping me!!!
    CreaturE's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am certainly looking forward to seeing it. The first one was probably one of my, if not my, favorite comedy of all time. I was literally watching that movie the first time. And the second, third, fourth, fifth,........thirtieth.

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

JJ is nuts, all nuts.

Thanks for the heads up on movie will wait for rental.

Bigmikesm
    Bigmikesm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

Movie wasn't bad. People were expecting too much. JJ story is classic.

isles71
    isles71's Avatar Become A Pro!

this movie looks like a boring piece of terrible. Even Zach G looks bored.

venice2222
    venice2222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2354

I actually liked it better than the first one. It had more of the chinese dude.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bronxer you fukkin hamburger

If I was at a movie theater with my boy Jeffrey and we see some 40 year old hamburger sitting by himself we would chew him alive

My Boy would get fukkin jelly rings and thrown the in your fukkin hair and try getting that shit out the rest of the movie you would have fukkin jelly all over you and I would be on ground between aisles fukkin cumming and laughing my balls off

Then when you start talking shit to my boy he will fukkin bury you with a few left and right hooks, strip your close off and strap you down with your fukkin belt face down on the floor between the aisles ..lol did you ever get sexually card boarded like that and then when clean up crew sees you they will fukkin scream and think your a fukkin sexual sickko peep and tom floor domantrix

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bronxer you fukkin hamburger

If I was at a movie theater with my boy Jeffrey and we see some 40 year old hamburger sitting by himself we would chew him alive

My Boy would get fukkin jelly rings and thrown the in your fukkin hair and try getting that shit out the rest of the movie you would have fukkin jelly all over you and I would be on ground between aisles fukkin cumming and laughing my balls off

Then when you start talking shit to my boy he will fukkin bury you with a few left and right hooks, strip your close off and strap you down with your fukkin belt face down on the floor between the aisles ..lol did you ever get sexually card boarded like that and then when clean up crew sees you they will fukkin scream and think your a fukkin sexual sickko peep and tom floor domantrix
    i would lay both of you the fukk out in under 12 seconds

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bronxer I have not been to a movie in a while
    Too many kids go and ruin it

The last time I went kids were throwing popcorn at me behind me and every time I turned around the like 17 year old girls would make fun of me, spiting at me

So I took it for liek an hr and then turned around and lunged at girl and missed, her guy friend pulled me over chairs and girl started pounding me , had broken nose, black eye, I got her good in the ribs though and medics had to come for her too. I threated to kill 15 year old kid too with 5 bullets to his head.

The second time I had 25 year old stud sitting next to me and he made a bet with his girl that he could seduce me and get my rooster hard before movie ended. The game is called taboo seduction so once movie started he would try and talk to me real close, a few times he whispered in my ear that I was hot and tried touching my zipper area to see if I was hard. His girl was laughing at winning bet because I was not hard.. I told him to get away from me or I would kill him with a knife. Well anyway move was going and he does not make a move until end. He somehow when I was sleeping had a long pole with feathers on it and a womans ass and got it onto my rooster and starting touching it. I got hard a as rock and now he needed to prove I was hard. Well he cupped the rooster and palmed it and showed his girl I was hard. He won bet but in reality I was hard because of the feather. This stuff happened in my early 30's.

This is one of the best right here!!

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

peep and tom

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bronxer is a hamburger

Guy wears tights in supermarket

Fukk tights were outdated 30 years ago

I wear real tight sweats but mine are disco type and dancing pants

Bronxer is not a dancer

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

We've seen your tights, Gold. They are solid.

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5008

Not as good as the first one. Best part was the little kids playing the reenactment.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

first movie was very overrated, will not see this one in theatres as a protest

First 12