iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Donkdown, Don't you want to just give them a Russian Sickle????

You know,..,

Those Internet geeks that come play live and can't even put chips in the pot without trembling with fear...

The "hand shakers"...

Do you know what I'm talking about?

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

I do Ifold. Have u played live since Black Friday?? There are a lot more now. These fcking nerds talk to much especially after there 2nd Redbull and Vodka. I can't wait til one of them get's the shit kicked out of them!!
    Last edited by donkdown; 06-07-11 at 01:17 PM.

iifold
    Update your status

...and if I hear one more "tournament professional" bitch about his aces losing in an 8 handed capped limit hand I'm gonna Fukkin drop kick his ass out of his chair....

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another thing these fcks like to eat at the table!! I want to puke when poindexter gulps down his buffalo wings and nacho's all without washing his hands!! These fcks don't realize how dirty these chips are!!

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by donkdown View Post
    Another thing these fcks like to eat at the table!! I want to puke when poindexter gulps down his buffalo wings and nacho's all without washing his hands!! These fcks don't realize how dirty these chips are!!

I always have a small bottle of Purell at my disposal ever since my wife caught me leaned against the counter at the little 'lounge' area by the poker room....ya know the one that has the little hot dog setup and drinks, snacks for players taking a break. In Tunica, was like 5am after a late night session of $3/$6 limit 'no fold em hold em' we all ended up on once the NL tables thinned out. Drunk as hell....good warm nasty hot dog and a rum and coke in my hands....propped up against the counter and she walks back from the bathroom handed me one....I never sit at the table without one after that Good times good times

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

remember nachos/hotdog=bluff
    apple/celery= monster hand

iifold
    Update your status

...or what about when two of these "masterminds" sit next to eachother.... forget about it...I got to sit there and listen to how Fukkin smart they are.. Like they invented poker... They love to tell you how great they are... but complain when bad players beat them...

"how can you call me there??" they ask...

Hey dweeb... Would you rather be playing against shitty players or Fukkin Phil Ivey???

Guys drive me nuts.....

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    ...or what about when two of these "masterminds" sit next to eachother.... forget about it...I got to sit there and listen to how Fukkin smart they are.. Like they invented poker... They love to tell you how great they are... but complain when bad players beat them...

"how can you call me there??" they ask...

Hey dweeb... Would you rather be playing against shitty players or Fukkin Phil Ivey???

Guys drive me nuts.....
    They do go on tilt faster than most live players....can't keep chips organized...trouble counting them and messing up bets....out of turn....they start squirming in their seats after first hour since they've only seen a few hands and not dozens like online.....gets them off track and it's downhill from there.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

You guys know not every online poker player was a scrawny 5'7 120 pound nerd in a hoody right? Nor were all of them 300 pound hot pocket junkies. I made the transition from online to live pretty well, I did it before black friday. I guess it helped that I have social skills, but I do hate seeing stereotypes rolling out because a few idiots can't handle life outside the basement.

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

Online players will smoke live players every time.