kidkonggolf
    Update your status
    kidkonggolf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2507

NO...it would be a poor trade for the Warriors!

Congruency
    Congruency's Avatar Become A Pro!

trade is apparently off...its now igoudala for kaman

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

That would be an even better trade for both teams, Clippers would be one of the best teams in the league.

HCBoone
    HCBoone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    That would be an even better trade for both teams, Clippers would be one of the best teams in the league.
    By getting Igoudala? I know people compares him to LeBron but man he's far away from being as good as LeBron. And I don't see Sixers really doing that deal. It wouldn't be good for them, yea they need a centre but not a injury prone one and certainly not by giving up their best player.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Mark Jackson may have something to say about the trade now that he's inbound. Jackson has already mentioned about the GSW's have the offense side figured out, they need to understand the defensive side. If Ellis doesn't want to play defense, he may be in a world of hurt when Jackson shows up.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by HCBoone View Post
    By getting Igoudala? I know people compares him to LeBron but man he's far away from being as good as LeBron. And I don't see Sixers really doing that deal. It wouldn't be good for them, yea they need a centre but not a injury prone one and certainly not by giving up their best player.
    I think they are good without the trade, it will really help them on defense and passing, they already have plenty of scoring and the best bench in the NBA currently with kaman included

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    If he's 100% healthy they'd definitely improve, but rumor is Iggy's knee is a lot worse than let on.

First 12