Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

OPIE, never chirps about the COWBOYS......why?

Becasuse they are now an also-ran team?????

That's my answer.

OPIE, keep ridin that RANGERS/MAVS bandwagon pal.............it's providing you a decent ride, probably better than your 2010 Cadillac.

Fishhead

Also, while I have your attention OPIE, two questions.........

1. When was the last time you had lunch with George W. Bush?

2. What is your ownership stake in SBR?

Thanks,
    FH

Fishhead

OPIE is currently checking on his 14 oil rigs.

OPIE is making a killing in crude folks.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

you do know you are talking to yourself right

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    you do know you are talking to yourself right

Yes, been doing it for years...........it calms me down and passes the time.

Good luck with your finals this afternoon.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Unreal

Guy was steamrolled by FISHEAD

Fishy, why are you so angry lately??

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

This is all false. I LOVE THE DALLAS COWBOYS. In fact, they were my first love.....even before the Stars, Rangers, and Mavs. I've been very adamant that the Cowboys are clearly the greatest organization in all of sports.

They are America's Team. No one else can stake that claim. Period.

I am a fan of all my hometown teams, and no one else. That's how I've been my entire life. I dislike people who do not root for their hometown teams. I find them disloyal, and incapable of long-lasting relationships.

I haven't spoken with "W" since I saw him at a Rangers game 2 weeks ago. Regarding SBR, my exposure is minimal. I have a great deal of my capital currently in the sorghum & corn market at this time. We try to move the needle in commodities given the current climate.

Although I am a big fan of American cars, I do not drive a Cadillac. I drive a Suburban, and my wife drives a BMW.

Best-

Opie

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    This is all false. I LOVE THE DALLAS COWBOYS. In fact, they were my first love.....even before the Stars, Rangers, and Mavs. I've been very adamant that the Cowboys are clearly the greatest organization in all of sports.

They are America's Team. No one else can stake that claim. Period.

I am a fan of all my hometown teams, and no one else. That's how I've been my entire life. I dislike people who do not root for their hometown teams. I find them disloyal, and incapable of long-lasting relationships.

I haven't spoken with "W" since I saw him at a Rangers game 2 weeks ago. Regarding SBR, my exposure is minimal. I have a great deal of my capital currently in the sorghum & corn market at this time. We try to move the needle in commodities given the current climate.

Although I am a big fan of American cars, I do not drive a Cadillac. I drive a Suburban, and my wife drives a BMW.

Best-

Opie

Like your commodity position in corn, although it appears corn planting is picking up in the eastern corn belt of Ohio which is bearish right now for JULY CORN and DEC CORN.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Unreal
    Guy was steamrolled by FISHEAD
    Fishy, why are you so angry lately??
    Steamrolled?

FH was asking all legitimate questions. He & I have mutual admiration for one another.

Deuce....I realize you're upset from my clear victory in our discussion on our country's direction last night. While I am well aware that my words stung you a great bit....what I said, you needed to hear. it was key to your personal growth.

You see young Deuce.....I'm all about INSPIRING others. Especially impressionable young men like yourself.

I believe in Deuce. And even more importantly, I want Deuce to believe in Deuce.

Make your path in this world, Deucer. Enough with the excuses and reasons why you can't. I know you can.

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, Deuce. Log off.....and go reach your potential.

Much love, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Steamrolled?

FH was asking all legitimate questions. He & I have mutual admiration for one another.

Deuce....I realize you're upset from my clear victory in our discussion on our country's direction last night. While I am well aware that my words stung you a great bit....what I said, you needed to hear. it was key to your personal growth.

You see young Deuce.....I'm all about INSPIRING others. Especially impressionable young men like yourself.

I believe in Deuce. And even more importantly, I want Deuce to believe in Deuce.

Make your path in this world, Deucer. Enough with the excuses and reasons why you can't. I know you can.

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, Deuce. Log off.....and go reach your potential.

Much love, pal.

Fishhead

OPIE is a tremendous asset to SBR

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Yes, been doing it for years...........it calms me down and passes the time.

Good luck with your finals this afternoon.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

In the dentists chair will address this when I get home.

Fishhead

DUECE DUECE DUECE

Can you at least give sugar free donuts a try?????

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    DUECE DUECE DUECE

Can you at least give sugar free donuts a try?????
    Teeth are flawless. Cleaning you rooster sucker.

Br0nxer

Geez going to a dentist in detroit

That brings back bad memories

Reminds me of when I was a kid on vacation in mexico and had to visit a Dr. there because i got sick

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Steamrolled?

Much love, pal.
    flawless

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

deuce is setting himself up for burials lately.

Fishhead

I don't understand Duece on many occassions.

Strange bird

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Opie is a legend

opie1988

Teeth are flawless. Cleaning you rooster sucker.
    Deuce and I will settle this debate with a "teeth off" battle.

To be broadcast to all of SBR via that skype Deuce loves so much.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Opie,

You hardly won the "war" in my thread yesterday, actually, you failed to follow up with a rebuttal.

Opie, I don't understand why you think your opinion is so much better than others. You realize that everyone is entitled to their opinion and can say whatever the fukk they want? No reason at all to throw insults at someone because they have formed a different opinion. In every thread created bashing "The American" way, your knickers get tight, bunch up, and you fly off the handle. Instead of telling the person they are a dumb dumb for formulating an opinion, try to express to that poster why you do believe they are wrong and state facts along strengthening your cause.

I never once stated that one should not attend college. That was never stated at all. I am still in school, will go even further in school because that is what needs to be done this day and age to differ yourself from the rest of the population. The entire point of the thread was to bring awareness to the issue at hand of rising tuition with loans in which the terms of those loans is astronomical. Something has to be done. Flying off the handle and patting yourself on the back for being successful is cool too I guess. Some get there some don't. EverythingI have in my life as stated I have worked for and bought myself including my own education, clothes on my back, roof above my head, and the twinkies I shove in my face. Deuce is self made, not mommy paid.

In closing, I had nothing to do with "Batshit Bateman's" personal information. I was an innocent bistander that happened to be defamed by a know it all expressing his anger.

I wish you the best of luck in all you do.

Michael "Deuce" Boyd

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Look for Dallas to have a strong year in foots
    Look for texas to make run at world series

opie1988

Opie,
    You hardly won the "war" in my thread yesterday, actually, you failed to follow up with a rebuttal.
    Opie, I don't understand why you think your opinion is so much better than others. You realize that everyone is entitled to their opinion and can say whatever the fukk they want? No reason at all to throw insults at someone because they have formed a different opinion. In every thread created bashing "The American" way, your knickers get tight, bunch up, and you fly off the handle. Instead of telling the person they are a dumb dumb for formulating an opinion, try to express to that poster why you do believe they are wrong and state facts along strengthening your cause.
    I never once stated that one should not attend college. That was never stated at all. I am still in school, will go even further in school because that is what needs to be done this day and age to differ yourself from the rest of the population. The entire point of the thread was to bring awareness to the issue at hand of rising tuition with loans in which the terms of those loans is astronomical. Something has to be done. Flying off the handle and patting yourself on the back for being successful is cool too I guess. Some get there some don't. EverythingI have in my life as stated I have worked for and bought myself including my own education, clothes on my back, roof above my head, and the twinkies I shove in my face. Deuce is self made, not mommy paid.
    In closing, I had nothing to do with "Batshit Bateman's" personal information. I was an innocent bistander that happened to be defamed by a know it all expressing his anger.
    I wish you the best of luck in all you do.
    Michael "Deuce" Boyd
    Originally Posted by Deuce
    going to college now does not give you the upper hand.
    70% of grads in 2010 are enrolled. Need something to make yourself stand out. Owning a business is the way to go and even that route there is a large failure rate. Can't win boys.

Deucer-

This is quite a reversal from your posts yesterday. I'm glad to see you've humbled yourself quite a bit.

I never flew off the handle with you, pal. I like you. I was a little frustrated by your constant, incessant negativity toward a subject which I feel you simply do not heve enough experience with to deem yourself an expert.

Throwing in the towel and saying "we're all fukked, boys" is the simple, popular sentiment these days. I would imagine even more so here on a chit-chat room full of degenerates. I find this view increasingly sad.

My optimism for the future will never wane. I do believe all of the things I say. I do think you guys have tremendous opportunities in front of you, just as I believe my young daughter will live a life much better than I ever did.

I have never "patted myself on the back" for being successful. I have yet to accomplish even close to what I hope to achieve. I consider myself a long, long way from being done.

One last thing.....let's ease up with the "Deuce is self-made...not mommy paid" thing. Asides from simply overusing this as you have, it makes you come off a little arrogant. I certainly hope you don't actually consider yourself "self made" just yet. Your life is just getting started. Your vision of what being "made" is will significantly change over the years. And, no....its not all about money. Not at all. You won't have to tell folks your self-made. They will be able to tell. There is a certain confidence that a man can only acquire from having made his own way in this world. Its not something you can simply declare. Its an acquired confidence.

Keep your chin(s) up, pal.

Best-

Opie

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Fishhead

Originally Posted by Deuce
    going to college now does not give you the upper hand.
    70% of grads in 2010 are enrolled. Need something to make yourself stand out. Owning a business is the way to go and even that route there is a large failure rate. Can't win boys.

Deucer-

This is quite a reversal from your posts yesterday. I'm glad to see you've humbled yourself quite a bit.

I never flew off the handle with you, pal. I like you. I was a little frustrated by your constant, incessant negativity toward a subject which I feel you simply do not heve enough experience with to deem yourself an expert.

Throwing in the towel and saying "we're all fukked, boys" is the simple, popular sentiment these days. I would imagine even more so here on a chit-chat room full of degenerates. I find this view increasingly sad.

My optimism for the future will never wane. I do believe all of the things I say. I do think you guys have tremendous opportunities in front of you, just as I believe my young daughter will live a life much better than I ever did.

I have never "patted myself on the back" for being successful. I have yet to accomplish even close to what I hope to achieve. I consider myself a long, long way from being done.

One last thing.....let's ease up with the "Deuce is self-made...not mommy paid" thing. Asides from simply overusing this as you have, it makes you come off a little arrogant. I certainly hope you don't actually consider yourself "self made" just yet. Your life is just getting started. Your vision of what being "made" is will significantly change over the years. And, no....its not all about money. Not at all. You won't have to tell folks your self-made. They will be able to tell. There is a certain confidence that a man can only acquire from having made his own way in this world. Its not something you can simply declare. Its an acquired confidence.

Keep your chin(s) up, pal.

Best-

Opie

The insight displayed here is by a man confortable in his own skin.

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ, who is this Opie guy? Have you thoroughly checked him out?

JJ, up until last June I was posting here with complete regularity and then I took a break and I never heard of this guy. Now I come back and post here and there and this guy is not only all over the place he actually has enlisted a following. JJ, this kind of meteoric rise is practically unheard of.

JJ, I’ll admit I’ve seen some of this Opie’s vids and the guy is polished, too polished JJ. He’s not like Hollywood leading man kind of polished but more like that Tony dude that did all those infomercials.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by wal66 View Post
    JJ, who is this Opie guy? Have you thoroughly checked him out?

JJ, up until last June I was posting here with complete regularity and then I took a break and I never heard of this guy. Now I come back and post here and there and this guy is not only all over the place he actually has enlisted a following. JJ, this kind of meteoric rise is practically unheard of.

JJ, I’ll admit I’ve seen some of this Opie’s vids and the guy is polished, too polished JJ. He’s not like Hollywood leading man kind of polished but more like that Tony dude that did all those infomercials.

1. Probably a longtime poster under a different handle.

2. Probably a part owner in SBR

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

"I want Deuce to believe in Deuce"