pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

blackdog payment report

1k by ** today. pretty fast. called in around noon, got the money 5 hours later.

they're pretty reasonable. small shops are better than big books in some ways. their game selections has increased. i see nfl quarter lines now.

AK
    AK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the feedback. This is one of the best credit wagering shops online just under las palmas.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We like Blackdog here

They made our top 7 credit outs

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Credit correct Pico?

joniek
    joniek's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pico View Post
    1k by ** today. pretty fast. called in around noon, got the money 5 hours later.

they're pretty reasonable. small shops are better than big books in some ways. their game selections has increased. i see nfl quarter lines now.
    I have been with these guys for a few months now, losing more than I have won, nevertheless, I thought I would share my experience with you here. I wish it was as fast for me as it is for Pico but 3 days is excellent given the current state of this industry . I received my payment today via FedEx and the only thing blackdog did not provide on time was the tracking number, $550.00 now in my pocket and a lot more worth of credibility now that I got paid exactly as they said I would. I still play at other couple of places, however, the level of service and the timeliness in their pay outs are making me think about definitely moving all of my business to this shop. Top of the line in my humble opinion

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Blackdog pretty strict on credit though, you have to qualify.

Betblackdog
    Betblackdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by joniek View Post
    I have been with these guys for a few months now, losing more than I have won, nevertheless, I thought I would share my experience with you here. I wish it was as fast for me as it is for Pico but 3 days is excellent given the current state of this industry . I received my payment today via FedEx and the only thing blackdog did not provide on time was the tracking number, $550.00 now in my pocket and a lot more worth of credibility now that I got paid exactly as they said I would. I still play at other couple of places, however, the level of service and the timeliness in their pay outs are making me think about definitely moving all of my business to this shop. Top of the line in my humble opinion
    Glad you are enjoying the service. You should try our debit card option. Funds will be deposited within 24 hours of request. Up to 2500.00 per day.