sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cory1111 no longer deserves any support

He is targeting M$G in his lawsuit against Easystreet.

This is one of the very few banking options that remain for US players and they have absolutely nothing to do with his case against Easystreet accept for not allowing him to ********** his deposits.

This forum has stood up for this guy for way too long and his most recent attack against our banking options should signal that it is time to show him the door and that he is no longer welcomed here.
    Last edited by sharpcat; 06-05-11 at 08:29 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: xstud, neverstoppers23, and DwightShrute

blix177
    blix177's Avatar Become A Pro!

EasyStreet should pay him.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Nats' Fan, and excel

xstud
    xstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Sharp, while I agree with your post nothing will happen anyways. At worst the name of the receiver will be blacklisted so the processor will have to just hire some other costa rican person to pick up deposits. What Cory seems to fail to realize is he will not be getting paid. While it may not be right or fair everyone has to realize the same thing. This industry is a risk. When you send your money overseas there will always be a risk of never seeing that money again. Blaming any money transfer service for anything is absolutely ridiculous and both you and the receiver are violating all T&C's when you send money for gambling anyways. So even if this lawsuit stuff was real do you honestly believe that someone like Cory would ever cause the downfall of us being able to deposit using this method?

He talks about Easystreet losing a deposit method.. clearly Cory does not realize how everything works. M.G. can't just say "Ok we will block Easystreet from receiving transfers"

Any thread started by him clearly serves one purpose... to try to stay relevant.

Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post

This is one of the very few banking options that remain for US players and they have absolutely nothing to do with his case against Easystreet accept for not allowing him to ********** his deposits.

This forum has stood up for this guy for way too long and his most recent attack against our banking options should signal that it is time to show him the door and that he is no longer welcomed here.
    you no longer deserve any support for being a sleazystreet shill, f*cking loser

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by blix177 View Post
    EasyStreet should pay him.
    This thread has absolutely nothing to do with that topic

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by xstud View Post
    Sharp, while I agree with your post nothing will happen anyways. At worst the name of the receiver will be blacklisted so the processor will have to just hire some other costa rican person to pick up deposits. What Cory seems to fail to realize is he will not be getting paid. While it may not be right or fair everyone has to realize the same thing. This industry is a risk. When you send your money overseas there will always be a risk of never seeing that money again. Blaming any money transfer service for anything is absolutely ridiculous and both you and the receiver are violating all T&C's when you send money for gambling anyways. So even if this lawsuit stuff was real do you honestly believe that someone like Cory would ever cause the downfall of us being able to deposit using this method?

He talks about Easystreet losing a deposit method.. clearly Cory does not realize how everything works. M.G. can't just say "Ok we will block Easystreet from receiving transfers"

Any thread started by him clearly serves one purpose... to try to stay relevant.
    This very well could effect this method I and many others have already lost privileges to use W*U and many have lost the privilege to use M$G. I was told that I was flagged for sending too many transactions to Costa Rica and other countries associated with online gaming.

If these companies start taking on lawsuits they will most definately look to tighten their restrictions going forward.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with that topic
    if this thread and the other topic is independent, then by the same logic we can agree that support (or lack of) for cory's behaviour in the alleged lawsuit can be independent from the support given to his dispute w/ easystreet.

sharpcat

Talk about manipulating someones post around.

I simply just stated that Blix's post was off topic.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

I agree that M G shouldn't be involved in the lawsuit. There is no valid cause of action that Cory can prove against M G (to my knowledge). Unless he has spectacular facts that I don't know about, M G will 1. file a motion to dismiss for failure to state a claim of action, and probably 2. ask for attorney fees, if the action appeared frivolous. While I might understand Cory's motive for attempting this, I believe this approach will end very badly for him.

That said, he has valid causes of action against both EZStreet and TheRX. TheRX is much more vulnerable to this type of lawsuit than EZ, who can simply fold their shop and reopen under a new domain. Still though, there are long-term consequences for both TheRX and EZ if they don't fight the lawsuit, and the cost of fighting is likely much greater than 50k, if Cory's lawyer is competent.

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Couple more posts should almost distract the public....

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    I agree that M G shouldn't be involved in the lawsuit. There is no valid cause of action that Cory can prove against M G (to my knowledge). Unless he has spectacular facts that I don't know about, M G will 1. file a motion to dismiss for failure to state a claim of action, and probably 2. ask for attorney fees, if the action appeared frivolous. While I might understand Cory's motive for attempting this, I believe this approach will end very badly for him.

That said, he has valid causes of action against both EZStreet and TheRX. TheRX is much more vulnerable to this type of lawsuit than EZ, who can simply fold their shop and reopen under a new domain. Still though, there are long-term consequences for both TheRX and EZ if they don't fight the lawsuit, and the cost of fighting is likely much greater than 50k, if Cory's lawyer is competent.
    I just really do not see anything that he stands to gain from M$G offsetting the possible aftermath that all of the players who have supported Cory1111 could face if he succeeded in his case against M$G. Just seems like a very selfish and ungrateful thing to do to all of the players out there especially considering how many have supported him. I am sure that M$G allowing Cory1111 to deposit offshore has benefited him in the past and going after them is a scummy thing to do.

runner5k
    runner5k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5589

I agree I do not see how M*G had anything to do with him not getting paid

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by runner5k View Post
    I agree I do not see how M*G had anything to do with him not getting paid
    The classic "Mcdonalds made me fat" lawsuit.

runner5k
    runner5k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5589

The classic "Mcdonalds made me fat" lawsuit.
    Isn't it more like suing BkofAma because their ATM gave you the money to go buy mcdonalds

BigFish
    BigFish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post

J7: I'm curious, what valid cause(s) of action do you think Cory has against TheRX?

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

Fuk that. The players here, should support other players. We're not here to help the books or the processors.. We're here to support each other. Go Cory, get your money.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

He never had any from me to begin with.

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Quote Originally Posted by Nats' Fan View Post
    Fuk that. The players here, should support other players. We're not here to help the books or the processors.. We're here to support each other. Go Cory, get your money.
    You are completely missing the point.

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by BigFish View Post
    J7: I'm curious, what valid cause(s) of action do you think Cory has against TheRX?
    From what I recall, first EZ/theRX said he wasn't getting paid as it was "impossible" to play that much that quick and to legitimately hit that many royals, and gave some pseudo-statistics from an alleged pseudo-expert.

When the playing speed argument was debunked, and it was pointed out the maths were wrong and therefore the odds of hitting a handful of royals in 20,000 odd hands was nowhere even close to being impossible, EZ/theRX tried to bluff him saying "ok then come prove you can play like that and we will pay you" ...

After a period when that offer was accepted with the proviso that the pair of true experts in the field be involved suddenly they had no more excuses or reasons and went silent.

Personally, I would have offered a third of it to the head of the local branch of the mafia, and had a dozen or so of his 6'4" slabs of solid muscle go down there and made a nuisance by now, but that's me ...
    Last edited by chachi; 06-05-11 at 11:58 PM.

BigFish
    BigFish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thx for the recap Chachi, but I was asking J7 what legal causes of action he thought Cory had against RX (arising from it's involvement in the EZ thefts you summarized above).

J7 answered in the other thread, for anyone who is curious to read his answer to my question above.

sharpcat

Wrong thread Chachi.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

1. I'd like to see him file a lawsuit.

2. I'd like to see where it actually indicates M$G in the paperwork.

3. Even if they are listed... this will not effect future processing with M$G. No F'ing way.

tachi
    tachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 703

the fact Cory take this action means for me he is not a cheat.
    he is rightfully defending what he thinks belongs to him.

as it happens in life the good guy must be punished.
    exclude him,ban him,f@ck him.
    Last edited by tachi; 06-06-11 at 02:45 AM.

barcelonafc
    barcelonafc's Avatar Become A Pro!

he should be paid his wonga, simple as that, ez street are lower than a snake's belly.

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

Quote Originally Posted by trixtrix View Post
    if this thread and the other topic is independent, then by the same logic we can agree that support (or lack of) for cory's behaviour in the alleged lawsuit can be independent from the support given to his dispute w/ easystreet.
    sharpcat -
    "Talk about manipulating someones post around.
    I simply just stated that Blix's post was off topic."

Translation - "Stop making logical and intelligent statements.
    Since I have no response, I will duck the relevant issue you raise, and demand that in this thread people only address the topic that I want addressed.
    However, in Cory's threads, I will continue to make as many irrelevant and off topic posts as possible."
    Last edited by Scooter; 06-06-11 at 05:36 AM.

chachi
    Lazy Git

just leave him to his shilling/cheerleading and pay no heed ...

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

when you send money with M G they warn you like ten times that if you get ripped off it's your problem and their is nothing they can do about it. There's like 3 screens saying are you sure you want to send this $ and they warn you about scam artists ect and you have to click yes I have read the warnings and want to send the money. That's when you send online anyway, I never read the forms when you send in person but I'm sure they would have similar warnings.

His lawyer has to be incompetent if he's including M. G.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    when you send money with M G they warn you like ten times that if you get ripped off it's your problem and their is nothing they can do about it. There's like 3 screens saying are you sure you want to send this $ and they warn you about scam artists ect and you have to click yes I have read the warnings and want to send the money. That's when you send online anyway, I never read the forms when you send in person but I'm sure they would have similar warnings. His lawyer has to be incompetent if he's including M. G.
    Yeah same thing when you do in person and you call them up on that little phone.
    I have no idea how theRX is included in this suit, they were just giving their opinion of this piece. And when easystreets brings up all the history of cory111 in court, its not going to look good for him.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16973

Cory never had my support in the first place. Time for SBR to pull the plug on the Cory Story. I've read the Book and seen the movie and remain unimpressed.

chachi
    Lazy Git

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    I have no idea how theRX is included in this suit, they were just giving their opinion of this piece.
    EZ implemented them as mediator / paid mouthpiece ... directly involved.
    And when easystreets brings up all the history of cory111 in court, its not going to look good for him.
    Irrelevant unless he chargedback against EZ themselves ...

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    EZ implemented them as mediator / paid mouthpiece ... directly involved. Irrelevant unless he chargedback against EZ themselves ...
    i went to therx site they look like a pretty respectable site to me.
    and of course the former chargebacks are relevant , it proves the guy has tried to scam sports books before. if you are leaning on a 50/50 case and you are looking for something to sway you in one direction, that will pretty much do it.

I don't think therx.coms opinion should just be thrown out as bull shit. I said from the start that this guy got one coming to him. and I still have not seen any key evidence that proofs elsewise. Good Luc cory with your 'lawsuit'

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Well, not irrelevant -- courts accept evidence as to a persons character when there's judgment calls to be made; and you wouldn't win a slander case (which presumably is his argument against RX) for calling him a '********** scammer' etc if he has done chargebacks.

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

still have not seen any key evidence that proofs elsewise. Good Luc cory with your 'lawsuit'
    Problem is that easystreet have the evidence and aren't releasing it.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

offshore industry is becoming a joke, players and books alike.

12 Last