chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    Well, not irrelevant -- courts accept evidence as to a persons character when there's judgment calls to be made; and you wouldn't win a slander case (which presumably is his argument against RX) for calling him a '********** scammer' etc if he has done chargebacks.
    Actually, I'd think he would be including theRX for collusion/involvement due to their sham mediation and their 'expert' who has the math skills of a 14yo freshman year high school student ... and thus irrelevant

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

seems like guy is a big time scammer
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: xstud

WeinketoWarrick
    Update your status
    WeinketoWarrick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    He never had any from me to begin with.
    bingo.

cory needs to find himself a new hobby.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

hopefully corys lawyer burys these dickfaces.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

eh...its gone overboard IMO but whose to say if he lost 46k (and all his facts are true). Not too keen on the $$$gram angle.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    sharpcat -
    "Talk about manipulating someones post around.
    I simply just stated that Blix's post was off topic."

Translation - "Stop making logical and intelligent statements.
    Since I have no response, I will duck the relevant issue you raise, and demand that in this thread people only address the topic that I want addressed.
    However, in Cory's threads, I will continue to make as many irrelevant and off topic posts as possible."
    Yet another failed trolling attempt Scooter

Blix posted way off topic and I simply pointed out to him that this thread was not meant to discuss that issue, there is already a thread that is bumped 30x daily on that issue.

Trixtrix assumed that I was stating that players should not support Cory1111 in his dispute with Easystreet. Trix ass umed wrong I never said that anybody should change their opinion on the 46k dispute I simply said that this forum should stop supporting him by giving him a microphone and a pedestal to stand on.

It is okay for us to say:

"We agree that Easystreet fuked you, but your assault against M$G is something that we do not agree with and may possibly have a negative effect on us, therefore we are no longer going to offer you a pedestal and microphone here. Best of luck in re-cooping your 46k it is a shame that you feel the need to involve M$G in this dispute."

sharpcat

Not sure why this was moved to players talk???

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    I agree that M G shouldn't be involved in the lawsuit. There is no valid cause of action that Cory can prove against M G (to my knowledge). Unless he has spectacular facts that I don't know about, M G will 1. file a motion to dismiss for failure to state a claim of action, and probably 2. ask for attorney fees, if the action appeared frivolous. While I might understand Cory's motive for attempting this, I believe this approach will end very badly for him.

That said, he has valid causes of action against both EZStreet and TheRX. TheRX is much more vulnerable to this type of lawsuit than EZ, who can simply fold their shop and reopen under a new domain. Still though, there are long-term consequences for both TheRX and EZ if they don't fight the lawsuit, and the cost of fighting is likely much greater than 50k, if Cory's lawyer is competent.
    I'm pretty sure that any good Lawyer will want cash up front!! So all parties should be safe as this kid has no money!!

sharpcat

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

lawsuit would be thrown out

joe blow
    joe blow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

The classic "Mcdonalds made me fat" lawsuit.

yep

First 12