Ced's shadow
    Ced's shadow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Well boys, another winning game, we saw 2 good games, the later been better than the first one, off to do homework to tomorrow games and see if I can still keep the 35% on CAD

Ced's shadow

Alright boys, sorry for the lateness of my post but jeez, checking team stats and everything has brought me to a state of big doubt with the games today... Here we go then...

Panama vs Guadaloupe... Guadaloupe +1 is my choice. Why you ask? There's basically nothing to bet on this game, haha. Seriously, the last 5 games for the 2 teams basically tell us everything. None of these have scored more than 2 goals in a single of the games we're talking about, and they've played serious tournaments as well as friendly matches so in that aspect they're being compared equally. 4 out of 5 games have stayed under for the 2 of them also for Guadaloupe and 5 out of 5 have stayed under for Panama, not attackers, not defenders, not technical teams. That's what makes it so hard, still, I'm seeing a tie, 1-1, 0-0, but even a 2-2 is highly plausible as they're very equal so that's why I'm not messing with the total. Draw line? At least not me, I've never liked those and never will, that line exists to screw moneylines up, that's the main reason. Wow, hard one...

And our feature one will be... USA vs Canada... Oh my head aches just by writing that... Seriously, no chance of the credit I gave Canada of a plausible 35% chance to win, just by looking at numbers that's impossible, and it's not like we've seen them how they're playing lately except for the Ecuador friendly match... But, one easy thing to see is that, at least right now, their roster dictates they're doing a non offensive formation neither they've gone all the way back to defend themselves no matter what, and that gives us a point breakthrough. USA is much more technical because of what the players have learned in foreign leagues, and they have much more ability to keep the ball than what Canada does, besides that, USA now has 5 attackers on their roster and they're playing with 2 up front and a planner backing them up right behind the 2 frontliners. They were no match against Spain, well, that's harsh judgement as Spain is and will always be more of a mature team, very ordered an strategically position so that one block supports the other. Against Canada, they have much more chances of getting through their back lines... 2-1, 3-1 for this game favoring the US. Adu on the left, Donovan on the right and Altidore pushing them from the middle, it's a very strong combination, not going to be a genocide but will still give the US a lot of advantage. And on top of all this, Bocanegra's expertise on the hind quarters of the US machine can be considered the head of this defense. This will be a great match, and I'm looking forward to it alread. o3 for this game, that's what I'm doing.

On a side note, there's also a couple friendly matches early morning, South korea vs Ghana will go o2½ with a price very worth a look, and Japan vs Czech republic for the Kirin Cup, Japan playing home with a very favourable ML.

Best of luck to you all good fellows, let's keep this 5-0 record going up with the Gold Cup games and of course, happy betting as always

Ced

Ced's shadow

Ahhh rats, crappy day made record 5-1-1, oh well, on to tomorrow as Diogee used to say. Thank goodness there's no Gold cup today, we may rest...

Ced's shadow

Alright boys, here we go again, I'll have to make it up for last 2 games. It'll be easier as there's been games already and we're getting to know the teams conditions much better than what we did not too long ago.

Costa Rica vs El Salvador. That game's going over, hands down. o3, I'm getting it at -137 which is somewhat chalky but very decent, that's an easy bet. Costa Rica's right now playing much better than in the very near past and we're not trying to hald back 1 goal, at least I got very happy of seeing the difference on the last game. They played Cuba, yes, but it's still a complete change what they went through. You'll be seeing it tonight.

Mexico vs Cuba... I'm sorry but it'll be a genocide, they may not even bring everyone with them but still, it's Mexico. The Psycological factor for them is very important, if you actually want to see it this way, it's on their blood, the Aztecs used to feast on their enemies and soccer is what brings their people the most joy I'd say, and, on top of this, they're admirably nationalist. That been said and coming back to soccer, Cuba cannot do a thing against them sadly and, they'll try to withdraw their lines a little bit but that will not suffice, their defense as we saw it the other night has a lot of wide holes and their offense is lacking support from their midfield, they may be fast, yet, they cannot run the whole field like what we saw with Jamaica and their resistance, that's why my pick here will be Mexico -3.

Enjoy the games tonight fellow posters, make some money today and happy betting as always. BOL

Ced

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by Ced's shadow View Post
    , that's why my pick here will be Mexico -3.
    LOL love the pick man! Just wondering though what book you play at cuz I play at 365 and they are not offering Asians on this...I want to play the -3 Asian just in case its lands 3-0 or something...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Some really good write ups here

I did not even know what the gold cup was

Best of luck with selections

MrExacta
    MrExacta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Thanks for the picks, I like the over in the Costa Rica game too.

Good Luck,

MrExacta -`

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Ced, great write ups. Good picks too !!

Both picks today I'm taking as well. I do see a closer game on the CR vs El Salvador, since there is more a Rivalry there and more physical contact than needed, but CR's offense is fast and can move the ball quickly towards the net. I can see a 3-0 final if CR is able to net one in, in the first 15 mins of the game, if not, its gonna be a tight 2-1 or 1-1 game. But overall CR and Mexico by far are the 2 teams to qualify to next round.

Smuck
    Smuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1522

Great picks imma go Mexico -3 and Costa Rica also
    Good luck

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

costa rica over 3 is -110 where do you see -137?

twelvejewelz

And mexico has 5 or 6 players out and suspended because of performance enhancement drugs someone else posted. Im thinking over 3 in the costa rica match but im hesitant because im down alot this week and dont want to lose more lol.

OneTipster
    OneTipster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyway...I chose Mexic -2.5 @ 1.55. I hope it will be green!

Ced's shadow

Well, those of you fellows doubting about Mexico's spread, worry not and hopefully you all pound it when it was cheaper, Cuba just reported missing 7 players Friendly comment from my 2nd office... The local bar

Ced's shadow

Last report, Cuban players that were missing just reappeared... Still, no sweat with that spread.

Munjoz
    Munjoz's Avatar Become A Pro!

costa rica 0:1 HT, nice odd on costa rica now live

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

costa rica dominating just can't score, glad el salvador scored because if they didnt the over was shot, hopefully costa rica can put away chances this half

Bluedragon

My thoughts exactly. Was watching it thinking "hope el salvador scores first, that would help the over nicely"

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

I called this game been had them as my TOP PLAY since yesterday LOOK SEE...

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

thought cr scored damn
    dont know about that call though

LostBankroll

I had this play LOCKED FROM DAY 1. JESUS ******* CHRIST I HAD $25 on the ML. Atleast +1.25 cashed for me. It hurts more when your from the fuckking country.... heaven aint close in a place like this.

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by OneTipster View Post
    Anyway...I chose Mexic -2.5 @ 1.55. I hope it will be green!
    That might be tough right now...

Bluedragon

I think if they get a 2-0 they might sit on it. looks like they are tiring out already

twelvejewelz

I lost over 1k on the over 3 for the costa rica match, why the fcuk did they take a goal away?!??? i would have atleast pushed. Was the game rigged for the draw?

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    I lost over 1k on the over 3 for the costa rica match, why the fcuk did they take a goal away?!??? i would have atleast pushed. Was the game rigged for the draw?
    is that a normal bet, large bet....

LostBankroll

Nope, El Salvador played tough like I expected them to play after shitting the bed against Mex. Took em on the +1.25 and ML. REFS WIGGED IT FOR CR when allowing the goal AFTER the 4 ex time minutes. smh

Bluedragon

Wow. 1001 chances for mexico, 1 goal. Don't think i've been this fukin pissed in a lonnngg time.

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post
    Wow. 1001 chances for mexico, 1 goal. Don't think i've been this fukin pissed in a lonnngg time.
    K 2 now. still, should be 17-0 right now.

Bluedragon

I'm just gonna keep eating crow until they are up a butt-load and I'm comfortable lol. Gotta love the power of negative thinking, you can only get happier lol

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post
    I'm just gonna keep eating crow until they are up a butt-load and I'm comfortable lol. Gotta love the power of negative thinking, you can only get happier lol

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    Nope, El Salvador played tough like I expected them to play after shitting the bed against Mex. Took em on the +1.25 and ML. REFS WIGGED IT FOR CR when allowing the goal AFTER the 4 ex time minutes. smh

So the gol taken away, the 4 penalties not whistled and the red cards to (El Salvador players) weren't wigged to El Salvadors favor.

And dont forget that after the stoppage time 2 El Salvador players through themselves on the field trying to buy time, reason why the ref gave another minute.

LostBankroll

Quote Originally Posted by Shark79 View Post
    So the gol taken away, the 4 penalties not whistled and the red cards to (El Salvador players) weren't wigged to El Salvadors favor. And dont forget that after the stoppage time 2 El Salvador players through themselves on the field trying to buy time, reason why the ref gave another minute.
    I know I was just being a Salvadorian for you. Still game wasnt rigged in either favor Ticos just knew they would get the win and didnt. Guatemala Draw and Grenada +2.5 tonight, get it while you can boys!

First 12