ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Early Monday Night Football Discussion!!

So what do you guys like??

I.R.B
    I.R.B's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am on the Titans -4... Should be a good game...

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Rich Biatch View Post
    I am on the Titans -4... Should be a good game...
    Don't count the Colts out!!

They have proved they can score on dominant defenses!!

look at the Ravens! I might play the Colts +5.5

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Tennessee is the ONLY play here, Indy is bad this year, worse than i thought

I.R.B

Also the Titans D is amazing... Colts arent clicking this year... They will be a over .500 team but winning the titans is a long shot.

ZBOIZ

Also the Titans D is amazing... Colts arent clicking this year... They will be a over .500 team but winning the titans is a long shot.
    But guys you haver to remember the Titans will NOT go underfeated!!!!

And you remember what the Colts did to the Ravens D!!

I really think the Colts come with it on there mind Monday Night!

I.R.B

I know the Titans wont go 16-0 but im pretty sure they will handle the Colts tomorow..

ZBOIZ

I know the Titans wont go 16-0 but im pretty sure they will handle the Colts tomorow..
    I have a gut feeling about the Colts!!!!

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Is addai still out?

abc
    abc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Don't do it, Zboiz! I'm on Tenn pretty big. What you guys think of the over/under?

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy04 View Post
    Is addai still out?
    thats a good thought!!

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by abc View Post
    Don't do it, Zboiz! I'm on Tenn pretty big. What you guys think of the over/under?
    Guys dont forget this is still the Colts!!!

abc

Yeah, but I'm been rather unimpressed with what I've seen this year. Of course, I don't see as much as other guys probably do.

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

Yeah I hate betting against Colts because im usually on their side except for most of this season so far.

I just dont want this to be a high scoring game because I dont think Collins can win in a shootout vs. Manning.

Tennessee should be able to establish a strong running game here with johnson and White.

Im probably going to go with Titans here but will do more homework here.

ZBOIZ

Yeah, but I'm been rather unimpressed with what I've seen this year. Of course, I don't see as much as other guys probably do.

well you is right

ZBOIZ

Yeah I hate betting against Colts because im usually on their side except for most of this season so far.

I just dont want this to be a high scoring game because I dont think Collins can win in a shootout vs. Manning.

Tennessee should be able to establish a strong running game here with johnson and White.

Im probably going to go with Titans here but will do more homework here.
    I just think the Colts show everyone there not done!

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    I just think the Colts show everyone there not done!
    Yeah thats what Im afraid of. I hate going against the Colts because when their on they can beat anyone in the league.

I.R.B

Addai is out...

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

Joseph Addai expected to miss 2-4 weeks - Hamstring - 10/15/08

abc

Well, hopefully we can agree on an over or an under. The under looked good at first for me, but I think it all depends on how well the Titan secondary does. They play like the Cowboy secondary did the last couple weeks and they're done. If they can keep Manning under wraps, then the Colts won't get more than 17. I'm thinking the Titans get 21 or 24. That's what worries me. 40 seems a little low, but it could easily go either way.

EDIT: Hmm, this means the colts will be almost forced to go to the air. So once again, Titan secondary. Another thing, if the colts don't run then the clock will be stopping.

ZBOIZ

Well, hopefully we can agree on an over or an under. The under looked good at first for me, but I think it all depends on how well the Titan secondary does. They play like the Cowboy secondary did the last couple weeks and they're done. If they can keep Manning under wraps, then the Colts won't get more than 17. I'm thinking the Titans get 21 or 24. That's what worries me. 40 seems a little low, but it could easily go either way.
    This is a tricky game with the total!! Because I think the Colts put it on the Titans! And if they do than it's a over! But it could be a under also!

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

Based on the history its pointing towards Under.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

FYI OVER BACKERS: The Titans and Colts the past 2 seasons (4 games) have been UNDER. 4 for 4 on the under.
    sounds like under again

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

Correction: when played at tennesee it is 2 for 2 on the Under. 4 for 4 though in past 2 seasons includes at Tenn and Indy. Another nice stat:TENNESSEE is 4-0 against the spread versus INDIANAPOLIS over the last 3 seasons

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

EDIT: Hmm, this means the colts will be almost forced to go to the air. So once again, Titan secondary. Another thing, if the colts don't run then the clock will be stopping.
    I can gurantee you with the Colts struggling the only way to get them back on track is let Manning air it out. Also with Addai out and the Titans rush defense being as good as it is, running the ball will be limited.

Deke101
    Deke101's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm leaning on the over - only concern is Tennessee's receivers making plays too.

Another thing is that I think it opened at 42, and its now at 40.5 although %80+ of people are on the over.
    Last edited by Deke101; 10-27-08 at 01:17 AM.

walkingdude2
    walkingdude2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7986

I don't think Indy will be able to stop the Tenn run game.

No Addai Indy will be forced to throw. Manning is great but Too many angles looking good for Tenn.

Tenn -4 posssibly buy a point

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hmmm...only undefeated team in the league playing at home on Monday night with their suffocating D up against a struggling 3-3 Colts team and only favored by 4. You have got to be kidding me...give me the points...Manning and the offense show up and treat Tenn the same way they did Bal. Colts putting up points=Tenn not being able to rely heavily on the run.

Kaps
    Kaps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1785

colts money line ....forget the pts they will win outright

abc

86% on the over and it drops 2? I hate this movement. I really think this game will go over and having it at 40 is even better. Any chance of it dropping anymore before game time?

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

reverse line movement! hit the under!

abc

At 40, the under worries me.

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

Colts cant stop anyones running game and the Titans have a great running game.
    Titans defense is insanely good and is way better than the ravens stop comparing the 2. The Ravens were missing people in their secondary. Face it the Colts are not the same Colts this year. The only reason they smoked the Ravens was because of Flacco and McClain turnovers. They won against the Texans only because the Texans choked it away with 2 fumbles in the last 5 minutes...REMEMBER? This is a bad Colts team, get used to it and get over it. Peyton threw 2 picks last week against the PACKERS, newsflash the Titans play better D and have a better secondary and have a better pass rush. Rhodes had a big game last week but the Titans will destroy their running game. How can the Colts even get a first down forget a touchdown! The titans have the BEST DEFENSE IN THE NFL!!!!!!!!! Expect a sack fest for Haynesworth and Vandenbadass

On top of the Titan shut out (joke) that will be pitched, the Colts cannot stop the run (i know i said it before) Colts are 25th against the run. Grant had his first 100+ game of the season last week against the Colts . Collins has been sacked one time all year and the Colts have just 10 sacks all year long. (for the dumb ones: Colts won't be sacking Collins much).

Titans have not hosted monday night football since 2004, they will come out PUMPED up much like the Browns did against the Giants (refresh my memory who won that game?) This is the Titans statement game, this is the Titans chance to show the division who they are.

Titans are 4-0 ATS against the Colts in teh last 2 years.

Titans 42 Colts 20

I guess that means im on overs.

Garso
    Garso's Avatar Become A Pro!

you guys forget that MNF this year has been really high scoring games... but im still undecided on the total...

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6495

Over=$$$

12 Last