laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Ten -4 for 2 units

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

And I think Vegas knows that MNF have been a good over bet. But the total that low on MNF begging for everyone to take the over with that low of a total. I would take Under if I had too but I don't

CaneDawg
    CaneDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

sitting it out

was ice cold yesterday

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

I might wait to see the halftime lines before I play!

This type of game you have to see how the momentum is

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

On Ten -4 ...I think the Titans are going to shorten this game, not allow Manning a lot of chances on the field.

I am considering parlaying Ten -4 and the under.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8353

Ive had a good weekend don't want to lose what I've gained went 3 for 3 yesterday so a small play on colts so if they lose ill still have 4 winning weeks in a row didn't have 4 winning weeks all year last year!!!!!!!!!! but I do think the colts is the play but im wrong a lot thats why the small play!!!!

L2Gunz
    WHO DAT
    L2Gunz's Avatar Become A Pro!

ZBOIZ...I've been following your weekend plays and I have to say congrats on ALL those 1st quarter winners. I really like the florida 1st quarter and went w/ you on that one. How bout them SAINTS????

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Tennessee is the ONLY play here, Indy is bad this year, worse than i thought
    sharp

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

lol no addai, cant do anything on offense-defense sux against chris johnson and white...tenn-4

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

I cant believe how many of you are on Indy, but it makes me feel better about betting big on Tenn. When everyone agrees on here it the pick always losses, when brock agrees i am undefeated, betting big on tenn tonight, doing a reverse with the over too

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Titans -4
    Over 41

Kingctb27
    Kingctb27's Avatar Become A Pro!

My thoughts in my other thread.

Well, first and foremost, KVB is not going to be 100%. I have heard that it might not be a groin strain, but something more of a sports hernia. Just a rumor I have heard, but regardless he is trying to play tonight... He tried last week and only played 4 downs, but it was vs the Chiefs and the Titans didn't need him.

The key to this game is to hit Manning. The Titans line's will dominate both sides of the ball and look for Chris Johnson to have over 100 yards on the ground.

Another plus for Tennessee is that the fans are going to be rocking tonight. Tennessee has had a former player at every coin flip so far, and this week it is none other than Steve McNair. One of the crowds favorites...

Also, this is the first time in I think 3-4 years that there has been a home monday night game at LP field...

The marketing department is giving out Titan blue t-shirts to every fan at the enters the gates tonight as part of their "code blue" promotion.

The D will be jacked up and I don't see the Colts scoring more than 17 points or so in this game. The Titans should run all over the Colts and KC should be able to hit Gage on the outside (who is back at almost 100%)

Take Titans -4 and the OVER.

GODFATHER
    GODFATHER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

Tenn will dominate this game from the beginning, period!!!! The -4 spread is a gift, as far as the over under, we all know it could go either way.

Kingctb27
    Kingctb27's Avatar Become A Pro!

More thoughts...

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Kinger how is Tenny in 1st half??
    Tennessee first half should be good my main. The Titans have never trailed at the half so far this year and have only lost the 1st half # in one game (vs. Baltimore) I like the Titans at anywhere from -3 down as a nice 1st half play.... (if you can get -2.5 I would really like that play)

However, 2nd half I would lean Colts if the Titans have a big lead... Jeff Fisher reverts back to the coined term "Fisher ball" when the Titans are up by 10 or more. While this works really well to save a lead (If Chris Johnson is in the game and not Lendale), it usually leads to the opposing team winning the second half...

I like a 2nd half play of the UNDER if the Titans are up at the half as well.

Addai and Sanders both out...

bdat2d
    bdat2d's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on the over... and i think i have to slightly agree with zboiz... dont ever count a QB with Mannings experience out of the game.... When he wants to be on it..he WINS... i need to go back and look at this one a bit more...but the over i like!

michiganstatefan
    michiganstatefan's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is really a tough call it comes down to what colts team is going to show up. Do You stick with tradition and pick colts plus 4. Or do you ride the home team and take tennesee minus 4 basing that the colts show up looking terrible like the rest of the season. For the over, stats point to the under, with the titans having the best pass defense, and the colts offense revolving souly around Peyton with Addai gone. Also I dont think their offensive line can handle hayneworth kearse and the titans line as a whole being one of the best in the leagues. But 40 is so tempting im going to stay off this for now and bet later until i can further analyse it.

TWEETS
    57% NCAAF
    TWEETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

My thoughts

I think if Indy wins it goes over 41

If Tenn wins its under 41

I'm considering playing 2 parlays and coming out on top hopefully either way.

cweh
    cweh's Avatar Become A Pro!

did everyone forget, couple years ago the colts could not stop anyones running and suddenly in the playoffs they had best run stop D.
    Spot light will be on, and Indy needs this win. I think Colts +4 ( I might consider, ML too)... I dont think Collins can do a shoot out, I would think will be a 20- 16 game!

mrbig
    mrbig's Avatar Become A Pro!

so halftime at my book is Ten -3 +105

and game line is Ten -4 -110

strange to anyone??

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Quote Originally Posted by mrbig View Post
    so halftime at my book is Ten -3 +105

and game line is Ten -4 -110

strange to anyone??
    not really, tennesee plays their best football early, colt play their best 2nd half. So no it isnt.

Legend4Aday
    Legend4Aday's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wait for the titans to get a little bit more banged up before you bet against them . Titans should win this game

Salcas
    Salcas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Titans -3 1H (EV)

manofmyth
    manofmyth's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't believe no one is talking about Vander Bosch. He is a game-time decision. Last year, when Haynesworth was out, Tenn D-line was average. When you have the 2 of them on the line, they are unstoppable. why isn't anyone considering injuries????? I don't get it. Indy has Addai, and Sanders out.......that everyone knew coming into the game. But Tenn has 2 starting WR hurt, and 2 starting DB's who will be slowed down due to knee and illness problems. If Vander Bosch is out, i think Indy's chances to cover and possibly win are higher. Seriously people, Vander Bosch is a big deal to that d-line than you'd expect. As I said above, last year Haynesworth was out for numerous games and opposing teams had better success running and getting time in the pocket. That's all Peyton needs is time. Also, Tenn and Baltimore played each TOUGH. With Tenn pulling out a win in the 4th qtr after Flacco threw a pick. Indy torched Baltimore, and Manning had a field day. Be carefull on the Tenn pick.......I liked the over from the beginning, still sticking with that......leaning to Indy with the injury info.

manofmyth

With Tenn running the ball, look for Dungy to put 7-8 in the box to stop the run, and force Collins into throwing the ball. Collins is not a top tier QB. if you pressure him he'll make bad throws. Dungy will key off the run and force Collins to beat them. Manning had a bad game last week, and i have a good feeling that Manning will not have 2 bad games in a row, espicially against a divisional rival on MNF.

94orchard
    94orchard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I'm with you

I love the colts +4 and also believe it or not I think the over is a good pick.

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    But guys you haver to remember the Titans will NOT go underfeated!!!!

And you remember what the Colts did to the Ravens D!!

I really think the Colts come with it on there mind Monday Night!

bdat2d

i must agree with manofmyth... no way Manning is gonna take this sitting down! he wont go two games losing...plus this game is for all the marbles, they lose ,they are out...tenn... they're in.. watch out for Indy. OVER is the play

playa420
    playa420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Titans -4 is easy money.The titans are red hot and have covered every spread, and the colts have been playing like shit and recently lost to the fucking packers with aron rogers.

manofmyth

Quote Originally Posted by playa420 View Post
    Titans -4 is easy money.The titans are red hot and have covered every spread, and the colts have been playing like shit and recently lost to the fucking packers with aron rogers.
    yah, but Manning also threw for over 250+ against baltimore the week before and the team ran for over 75+ on the ground to keep Baltimore honest. when that same D held the titans to 47 rush and 163 pass. key in the fact that Vander Bosch is a game-time decision due to groin problems, Indy should have a decent rush yards tonight. Also, Tenn has not faced an offense with this type of capabilities. hence the word, capabilities. we all know what indy can do offensively, they did it against a tough D in baltimore. with tenn starting DB's slowed down tonight due to injuries and illness, vander bosch a game-time decision, indy NEEDING to win.......i think indy takes it.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

record of tenn's foes 14-29
    record of indy's foes 21-21

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Whats up Zboi, Indy will cover this game

bdat2d

well...tenn is sittin pretty right now...law of average says what goes up must come down... tonight is Indy's night to present the upset special to Tenn... like manofmyth says... no one bothers to talk about the injuries...well actually eveyone has...but only on one side! that is because the money is being laid on tenn...and everyone cant seem to get past the whole 6-0 crap. But hey...NYG was singing that tune two weeks ago...and everyone dogged cleveland...But i was one of those that took the Dogg...and look what happend to that PERFECT record! Over is the best way...but i'd lean toward Indy and the +4

First 12