Kingctb27
    Kingctb27's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR Forum.

If you have any questions on the Monday night play, let me know. I follow the AFC south vigorously and I am a Titans fan, but I try not to be biased. I will post how I think the game will go later tonight or sometime tomorrow.

I.R.B
    I.R.B's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have the Titans -4, But i think they will win by 10 do you agree?

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5245

Is Sanders playing?

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1145

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    Is Sanders playing?
    No Sanders no addai.

smitch124

I see Tennessee running over their ass then...

ertl09
    ertl09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

after the packers whooped them its hard to back the colts on the road again. -4 seems like they want you to take the titans. I like the under, the titans run game will dominate indys struggling D.

MonkeyF0cker
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 793

Struggling D and offensive domination rarely lead to unders. I love the over after the line movement. A TEN/Over teaser is a sharp play for MNF.

smitch124

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    Struggling D and offensive domination rarely lead to unders. I love the over after the line movement. A TEN/Over teaser is a sharp play for MNF.
    Through 0 MF?

Tsoprano
    Tsoprano's Avatar Become A Pro!

Think im going with the Titans.

unit1884
    unit1884's Avatar Become A Pro!

colts for me

crisp
    crisp's Avatar Become A Pro!

haynesworth, kearse and kvb might put manning in intensive care.

Kingctb27

Well, first and foremost, KVB is not going to be 100%. I have heard that it might not be a groin strain, but something more of a sports hernia. Just a rumor I have heard, but regardless he is trying to play tonight... He tried last week and only played 4 downs, but it was vs the Chiefs and the Titans didn't need him.

The key to this game is to hit Manning. The Titans line's will dominate both sides of the ball and look for Chris Johnson to have over 100 yards on the ground.

Another plus for Tennessee is that the fans are going to be rocking tonight. Tennessee has had a former player at every coin flip so far, and this week it is none other than Steve McNair. One of the crowds favorites...

Also, this is the first time in I think 3-4 years that there has been a home monday night game at LP field...

The marketing department is giving out Titan blue t-shirts to every fan at the enters the gates tonight as part of their "code blue" promotion.

The D will be jacked up and I don't see the Colts scoring more than 17 points or so in this game. The Titans should run all over the Colts and KC should be able to hit Gage on the outside (who is back at almost 100%)

Take Titans -4 and the OVER.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6947

Quote Originally Posted by Kingctb27 View Post
    Well, first and foremost, KVB is not going to be 100%. I have heard that it might not be a groin strain, but something more of a sports hernia. Just a rumor I have heard, but regardless he is trying to play tonight... He tried last week and only played 4 downs, but it was vs the Chiefs and the Titans didn't need him.

The key to this game is to hit Manning. The Titans line's will dominate both sides of the ball and look for Chris Johnson to have over 100 yards on the ground.

Another plus for Tennessee is that the fans are going to be rocking tonight. Tennessee has had a former player at every coin flip so far, and this week it is none other than Steve McNair. One of the crowds favorites...

Also, this is the first time in I think 3-4 years that there has been a home monday night game at LP field...

The marketing department is giving out Titan blue t-shirts to every fan at the enters the gates tonight as part of their "code blue" promotion.

The D will be jacked up and I don't see the Colts scoring more than 17 points or so in this game. The Titans should run all over the Colts and KC should be able to hit Gage on the outside (who is back at almost 100%)

That's an excellent breakdown. Good luck!

jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Betpoints: 3190

Kinger how is Tenny in 1st half??

Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005

Kingctb27

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Kinger how is Tenny in 1st half??
    Tennessee first half should be good my main. The Titans have never trailed at the half so far this year and have only lost the 1st half # in one game (vs. Baltimore) I like the Titans at anywhere from -3 down as a nice 1st half play.... (if you can get -2.5 I would really like that play)

However, 2nd half I would lean Colts if the Titans have a big lead... Jeff Fisher reverts back to the coined term "Fisher ball" when the Titans are up by 10 or more. While this works really well to save a lead (If Chris Johnson is in the game and not Lendale), it usually leads to the opposing team winning the second half...

I like a 2nd half play of the UNDER if the Titans are up at the half as well.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar SBR PRO

Sounds like the man has done his homework, JJ.

jjgold
    Update your status

Thanks Kinger

We will take your advice and see what happens

Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

Kingctb27

BOL. Take the good with the bad.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Been on that since Thursday!

Thought the big gunners would hit the -4 early so I jumped in, unfortunately, haven't seen it move as much.

GL to ya King. We might be celebrating 2nite after the game

manofmyth
    manofmyth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anymore info on KVB??? I think this is key, if he doesn't play or is playing with limited ability, then it should give Manning a little bit more time since the line doesn't have to focus on KVB and Haynesworth. Haynesworth is huge but without KVB on the line next to him, i think Manning has a chance to get some throws down the field. and the run game has some kind of chance, not saying they'll go over 100+ yds rush in this game, but get enough yards to give Manning some play-action passes out and down the field to Wayne and Harrison.

BestPlay2day
    BestPlay2day's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 941

Great info Kingctb27! On the Titans tonight at -4. Still thinking about the total.

Kingctb27

Hope everyone cashed it! Sorry about the Kvb thing, but at least we knew he wouldn't be 100%. lol.

jjgold
    Update your status

Nice work Kinger

You were confident right from the beginnning

Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

I.R.B
    I.R.B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Rich Biatch View Post
    I have the Titans -4, But i think they will win by 10 do you agree?

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Quote Originally Posted by Shark79 View Post
    Been on that since Thursday!

Thought the big gunners would hit the -4 early so I jumped in, unfortunately, haven't seen it move as much.

GL to ya King. We might be celebrating 2nite after the game
    Great call Kinger.

My balance was loaded this AM!!

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar SBR PRO

Excellent call and breakdown. Thanks for sharing.