Hopefully Bruins get swept.

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    100,000 were in streets last night in Vancouver

They do not have much their too cheer about

God Bless them
    must be selling lots of sushi there now with all the chinese. let's see theres curry sushi, 4 flavor sushi, sushi on a stick, even the sedin style sushi. toilets gonna be overflowing in hongcouver.

and how bout those clowns in the green body suits. maybe they are sri lankans?

stig99
    stig99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

whats the matter jets the price of perogies go up after the nhl announcment for the team???

sushi is japanese in origin you racist clown

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by Winnipeg Jets View Post
    must be selling lots of sushi there now with all the chinese. let's see theres curry sushi, 4 flavor sushi, sushi on a stick, even the sedin style sushi. toilets gonna be overflowing in hongcouver.

west coast is know for its seafood so its only natural to have sushi. And boy its gooood!

Better than the gopher kabobs in Manitoba IMO

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Downtown was unreal.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Most hockey fans in Vancouver are brown and chinese and have never skated in their life. Most canadians dont understand hockey. It is sad.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Quote Originally Posted by Winnipeg Jets View Post

That or all the natives in Winnipeg.....

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

i once took a plane and it had a stop over at vancouver. i swear to you when i got off the plane, i thought i took the wrong flight and landed in china. there were so many chinkies all over.. wall to wall chinese in the airport..man, there are more chinese in vancouver than there are in all of china combined. and that's what 93% of canucks fans consist of. oh yeah, that's a great hockey town.

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    i once took a plane and it had a stop over at vancouver. i swear to you when i got off the plane, i thought i took the wrong flight and landed in china. there were so many chinkies all over.. wall to wall chinese in the airport..man, there are more chinese in vancouver than there are in all of china combined. and that's what 93% of canucks fans consist of. oh yeah, that's a great hockey town.
    93% Chinese and 7% indian

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    agree hockey is a crazy sport and they might have the toughest fans
    Lmfao are you kidding go to south America or europe and they ll show you tough

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

were there really 100,000 downtown? that's crazy, think they sweep the bruins with their incredible breaks this postseason

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    93% Chinese and 7% indian
    if you want to know what vancouver looks like with all its immigrants, you don't have to go far, it's right near your house. just go to Cote Des Neiges Plaza and you'll feel what it's like to be in Vancouver.. vancouver is 93% chinkies, 6% indians, and 1% other.. whereas CDN plaza has 35% chinkies, 30% indian, 25% arabs, 9% other, and 1% canadians.. CDN plaza is vancouver, with a little bit less chinese.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Any true hockey fan knows the Habs will always have the loudest arena and best fans. Now STFU Quebec and let VAN enjoy this glory

DwightShrute

if you want to know what vancouver looks like with all its immigrants, you don't have to go far, it's right near your house. just go to Cote Des Neiges Plaza and you'll feel what it's like to be in Vancouver.. vancouver is 93% chinkies, 6% indians, and 1% other.. whereas CDN plaza has 35% chinkies, 30% indian, 25% arabs, 9% other, and 1% canadians.. CDN plaza is vancouver, with a little bit less chinese.
    you need to get educated about Canada

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Yes, I used to eat lunch there everyday.. I see what you mean now.

CanuckG

mostly whites in the distant suburbs and right downtown. those 'chinkies' you refer to are by the airport in Richmond. Browns are in Surrey, North Delta, etc. Not as many as you think...

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    mostly whites in the distant suburbs and right downtown. those 'chinkies' you refer to are by the airport in Richmond. Browns are in Surrey, North Delta, etc. Not as many as you think...

there has to be more chinese in china than you say................ sorry, i mean, vancouver. we know asians don't really like hockey, they like badminton and ping pong.. yet each time they show the crowd in china..................sorry, i mean vancouver, all you see are asians.. 19% of the crowd is chinese.. yet if you went through the 21,273 fans at the bell centre, you'd be lucky if you see 3.. and we have lots of chinese here too.. whereas in china...............sorry, i mean vancouver, 5,836 fans at each game are chinese. if there are that many at a hockey game, i can imagine what the streets must look like..

p.s.. i dont hate chinese people at all.. i just find it so amusing how there are so many there..

DwightShrute

you need help Nicky.

CanuckG

there has to be more chinese in china than you say................ sorry, i mean, vancouver. we know asians don't really like hockey, they like badminton and ping pong.. yet each time they show the crowd in china..................sorry, i mean vancouver, all you see are asians.. 19% of the crowd is chinese.. yet if you went through the 21,273 fans at the bell centre, you'd be lucky if you see 3.. and we have lots of chinese here too.. whereas in china...............sorry, i mean vancouver, 5,836 fans at each game are chinese. if there are that many at a hockey game, i can imagine what the streets must look like..

p.s.. i dont hate chinese people at all.. i just find it so amusing how there are so many there..
    chinese are very loud. sometimes too loud...

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    agree

hockey is a crazy sport and they might have the toughest fans

Guess you're not a footy fan.

CanuckG

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post

Guess you're not a footy fan.

doesn't make them tough just makes them stupid

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Hockey fans aren't crazy at all, they're just drunk. Football violence is on a whole other level of crazy

k13

# of asians probably goes like this Vancouver > Toronto > China

k13

Polish Hooligans kick everyone's ass.

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    # of asians probably goes like this Vancouver > Toronto > China

i can tell you're a sharp guy. those #'s are right on the money.. also this...

# of indians goes like this.

Toronto > Vancouver > Toronto again > India

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

Quote Originally Posted by stig99 View Post
    whats the matter jets the price of perogies go up after the nhl announcment for the team???

sushi is japanese in origin you racist clown
    i knew that dick wad. tongue sedins hoop.
    Last edited by Winnipeg Jets; 06-06-11 at 06:07 PM.

First 12