Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR Store: Order Cancelled?

Who handles this? Sam? I tried live help but no1 was home. Can anyone help me out?

Edit: from reading other threads is something going on with the checkout/discounts or whatever?
    Last edited by Ninersnut; 06-04-11 at 04:28 PM.

saints7011
    saints7011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

I think the live help line has been disconnected...

cutting back on expenses until this DOJ settles down...

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by Ninersnut View Post
    Who handles this? Sam? I tried live help but no1 was home. Can anyone help me out?

Edit: from reading other threads is something going on with the checkout/discounts or whatever?

Ninersnut

I guess they are adjusting from last night. I wanna buy some more stuff but I'm still getting the 18% discount so what do I SBR?

sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

Quote Originally Posted by Ninersnut View Post
    Who handles this? Sam? I tried live help but no1 was home. Can anyone help me out? Edit: from reading other threads is something going on with the checkout/discounts or whatever?
    I sent you a PM regarding this, but will put it out for everyone so that all know whats happening.
    Currently the SBR Store is having a problem of giving out an additional 18% discount on orders.(Error) So I am having to adjust all of the orders manually. If you do not have sufficient points for me to make the adjustment I will have to cancel your order.
    Sam

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

SBR should have to honor said price as checked out

Ninersnut

Quote Originally Posted by sam9ball View Post
    I sent you a PM regarding this, but will put it out for everyone so that all know whats happening. Currently the SBR Store is having a problem of giving out an additional 18% discount on orders.(Error) So I am having to adjust all of the orders manually. If you do not have sufficient points for me to make the adjustment I will have to cancel your order. Sam
    Ok thanks Sam. Didn't receive any PM but looking thru history I guess this is what is going on. Some items still have the discount attached to them so I did u a favor and got one that didn't have the discount. Anyways thanks for the response.