secretcash
    secretcash's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who the hell is poster interceptor

this guy should get banned. he sent me the following pm:
    Hello,

Want to let you know that i am involved with private sports group that has consistently generated excellent results over past several years trading sports, we have never had losing month over 9 years of handicapping and have been averaging 30% a month since we started. We have opened doors to new members for limited period, so if you are interested, just send me an e-mail to angerashdulce@gmail.com and i will back with our detailed system results. You would certainly profit a lot by being a part of our Elite group.

Thanks

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68557

Quote Originally Posted by secretcash View Post
    this guy should get banned. he sent me the following pm:
    Hello,

Want to let you know that i am involved with private sports group that has consistently generated excellent results over past several years trading sports, we have never had losing month over 9 years of handicapping and have been averaging 30% a month since we started. We have opened doors to new members for limited period, so if you are interested, just send me an e-mail to angerashdulce@gmail.com and i will back with our detailed system results. You would certainly profit a lot by being a part of our Elite group.

Thanks
    This knucklehead sent one to me as well. Forward it over to the mods and they will deal with it.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

How come he didn't send me a pm?
    I never get any PMs, no emails, no phone calls, no contact,... fuk

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    How come he didn't send me a pm? I never get any PMs, no emails, no phone calls, no contact,... fuk